Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? (73194 Views)

Manual Labour In Secondary School (Photo) / The Craziest Thing A Student Had Ever Told You As A Teacher? / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by K0y3: 6:52am On Feb 05, 2020
Chad house, set 01. lol

chijioke17:

Woah, I finished there, 09 set, cross house, how about you guys
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Monaco2(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
vincentjk:
lemme add this last one

When I was about to take my ssce (waec) I convinced my momma that government schools had the best results tho my dad showed small hard man sha but after my mum begged him he gave in wink

People from different states registered waec in that government school that year and there was this Hausa/Muslim girl (Aisha) that never liked me, she was always looking for a reason to make fun of me to an extent of her sending me out of their class in front of everyone (she was in science class while me a new art student)

This girl was so pretty that I couldn't look her eye ball to eye ball whenever she was yabbing me in fact, she was by far the prettiest girl in the whole school and I could swear I've never seen a girl that pretty on my whole life. She said her dad is from sierra leone so she's a half cast with a pointed nose shocked

Tuesdays were our house decoration days so I came very early to school that faithful day. Was coming outta my class after dropping my bag I then saw Aisha. damn shocked she was already looking at me with her mean angelic face because she barely laughed, upon sighting her I did a U-turn immidiately to avoid crossing paths with Aisha the girl all the teachers craved for... Lo and behold I heard her call me "vi-vi" don't know how she got to know my name is Vincent lol, I wanted zooming off but had to man up and face whatever she had to say and to my greatest surprise, she asked me why I've been avoiding her for weeks now but I didn't say anything just holding my face to the ground like someone taking orders from a god lol

She placed her hand on my shoulder and told me she's sorry if her attitude had hurt me but she was only trying to get my attention and maybe we could be friends or something **oboooyyy I couldn't believe my ears at all, thought I was dreaming omg**

In less than 2weeks we were already dating and that got the attention of the male teachers, as an igbo boy wen I be... most hausa teachers didn't like me talk more of seeing me dating a Muslim student (I heard it's a taboo). One day I came late to school the male teachers used that as an opportunity to whoop my ass so bad cry it didn't matter to me because las las our relationship grew stronger and we were the latest couple in school, we often went inside the bush one after the other then kiss passionately and have fun, not that kinda fun o grin dirty mind

Igbo guy from the east dating a half cast devoted hausa girl whom refused everybody in the school, up to the extent she started avoiding her female friends that are always reading some holy books for her and teaching her the dangers of dating a Christian lol. She told me every every

grin how did it end
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by vincentjk(m): 2:00am On Feb 06, 2020
Monaco2:

grin how did it end

I had gone to school in the east and after like 3yrs of loosing contacts, we stumbled on each other in the market lol

But we didn't touch each other just normal greetings. She was already married to an Alhaji, she was forced due to how things became hard for them eeyah buh I had forgotten about her at that point sha after jaming hot babes for school cool

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Monaco2(m): 6:58am On Feb 06, 2020
vincentjk:

I had gone to school in the east and after like 3yrs of loosing contacts, we stumbled on each other in the market lol

But we didn't touch each other just normal greetings. She was already married to an Alhaji, she was forced due to how things became hard for them eeyah buh I had forgotten about her at that point sha after jaming hot babes for school cool

Eyah so u no chop her grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by vincentjk(m): 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
Monaco2:

Eyah so u no chop her grin

Did I say that?? I node ever carry last o wink
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Monaco2(m): 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
vincentjk:

Did I say that?? I node ever carry last o wink

cheesy
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:
I'm still embarrassed so i cant share
haba! wink wink
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Taku555(m): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
DanZubair:
No,
I am from Sokoto east,Sabon Birni
Wow!
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 06, 2020
You must be from Okemesi, and I guess the school will be OGS or Community or Fabunmi
OlawaleBammie:

Ahahahaha, my oga u wan cast me be dat oo cheesy

Should I mention the name of the town den am sure d name I concealed is already revealed, reason being that in dat town we only had one secondary schoolgrin

And who knows, my mates, teachers might b a registered members here gringrin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Dipsaint(m): 6:25am On Sep 06, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
There is this guy called a certain appellation, lemme conceal dat as necessarygrin lemme call him kiridikiridi.
Kiridikiridi was a very stubborn boy, he had no fear for anybody whatsoever. It was a mango season wen the principal and the rest of his subordinates told us the student that we should not touch any of the mango trees to pluck mangoes but we would still not heed to their course...wetin consan us before?grin

this fateful day, kiridikiridi just wanted to answer his call of nature(stubbornness) den he climbed one mango tree which is beside the road which everybody ply, he went up the tree and began plucking some mangoes to eat, immediately he saw the principal coming he just threw one of the half-chewed mangoes from the top to the front of the principal, expectedly the principal shouted who is dat as he was looking up to the tree den kiridikiridi told him.. it's me.., the principal responded by sayin haven't we told u not to do dis again?? the response of dis stubborn boy was mouthwatering...

He just said in yoruba, Boya Abare logbin mangoro sibee waa so fun a.., Eyemi wa Lara ihonra foriru eso re a sibee, oyahi kaamoje.

Meaning; Weda na ur papa plant mango for here u go tell us, my mama dey among people wey use head carry d seed come here wen dem wan plant am and una dey say make we no eat am.grin

Ondo Boy
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 7:06am On Sep 06, 2020
damofaith:
You must be from Okemesi, and I guess the school will be OGS or Community or Fabunmi

Lol, o Fe tumi lasiri grin

u came close sha
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 7:08am On Sep 06, 2020
Dipsaint:

Ondo Boy
Taaah!!!
Am not from Ondo o, am from ekiti grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 06, 2020
But you are from Ekiti West?
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, o Fe tumi lasiri grin

u came close sha
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
damofaith:
But you are from Ekiti West?
Yea
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
Probably Aramoko then
OlawaleBammie:

Yea
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
damofaith:
Probably Aramoko then
Baba Otito oo

u wan mention all the towns finish??grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
grin cheesy grin grin
OlawaleBammie:
Baba Otito oo

u wan mention all the towns finish??grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by peropoliet(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
LIMELIGHTCRAZY:
I went to 5 different secondary school ... I think I can get a gist from each
men you are a committer
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by edego2up(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Do you know that people whom are shy naturally are very stubborn and trickish when on their own.me in particular I was looking,.. "Please don't try this out."our geography missress was very agressive especially with me, and she would always disgrace me in front of the class I now earned a name amongst the girls to the point I can nolongger stand to speak to anygirl in the school so even my delightable Angel Dorothy no dey look me for face again,so I became furrios I want to avenge not even thinking of the consequences.then it came to pas that this geography missress touched the tail of the Cobra. I was on my own ooo when she sundingly and bring my notebook,ha this lady have started again ooo, then without knowing fully well she wanted to bully me again I open the notebook and use it to cover her face and ran away from the school as fast as my legs can carry me.she shouted and do you know all the school ran after me .My people that was the day I know that some people are not only jet fighter but a flying saucer (UFO) for under 30min I was caught..To be continued
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by edego2up(m): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
I say, under 30min I was caught and brought down to the school,I was quickly whisked to the principal's office.that day I collected 12 lachis and to end it,I will have to render an unreserved apology to this lady and the whole school in general.so on the faithful morning I was called out to the assembly . Ladies and gentlemen reading this story, do you know that I stood for almost 10 worst minutes no words could form in my mouth and my legs were visibly shaking the school principal seeing this urged me say something,he didn't know that I am not at ease everyone thought it was rudeness so the principal gave me a large portion of the field to clear.....To be continued
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by RECTEM: 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nice
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by edego2up(m): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
Well I was surprised to see that during long break almost all the students came with a cutlass and within a moment they cleared everything and made me their best friend.and not only that they were all talking rebelliously against the lady teacher,I was encouraged.after many tactical way to execute a good revenge.in order to please them decided to embark on the mission just alone before closing on a certain Friday I secretly laid an ambush on track road were she normally pass and God bless my Star for she was coming alone not with any one,so I quickly shift to plan B .I came out boldly and facing her I said you thought I would die here I am what are you going to do now.to my surprise, she called my name very gently and begin to apologise after when she invited me home,. I should come by 6 o'clock and that I should not disclose it to anyone. Please ooo I will not say anything than this bye iiiiii
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by JBoss25(m): 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
blackjack21:
most of y'all are lairs
All your stories had to do with a girl who liked you and sexcapades.
Back in the day my friend punched the disciplinarian of our school ( aka the wickedest teacher). Punched him in the face so hard he lost a tooth, why.
My friend grew a beard, goatie, the teacher had been warning him to shave it off because it's against school code, my guy refused. So one day the teacher decided to deal with him; brought him in front of whole class and started to pluck the hair from my guy's jaw with his bear hand. Giving him cut and bloodied jaw.

The pain was unbearable to my guy, before you know something, gbosaaa! A punch was landed.
School close early that day.

I ran with bullies and thugs in school. We bunk classes, go to school 2, I don't want to start talking about what happened in school 2 because what happened in school2 stays in school 2. That was the law.

You should see the undeserving respect I get from some people when they learn about the name of my secondary school.
what's the name of your school bro
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by JBoss25(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
gibsonwales:
I banged our computer operator in the computer room. She was few years older than me and was in charge of typing exams questions. My partner in crime gave me this ginger/liver and I decided to give it a trail. I always give her one kin look that was hard for her to ignore. During break time, my friend and I will go into the computer room to do yeye study, na so she start to deh give us exam questions before exam day. The rest was history !
show me the way bro cry
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by dahme147(m): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
nurey:
STABBED ASSEMBLY and was caught by the PKC, don't know how I escaped suspension/rustication but my yansh felt what no yansh has felt before in fagboros hand grin

In SS1 I made alot of money enough to buy PS1 then, I normally eat at home and my mum made sure I carried food and snacks to school, when I get to school, I just sold the food and snacks for money to those whose parents no get time and boarding house guys who no like school food. I guess I am the dantata of my generation.

Floreat!!! 99set
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by nurey(m): 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
dahme147:

Floreat!!! 99set

Floreat !!! 2007 set

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by ndi4luv(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
For me my experience in school was when we wrong toto dey sweet director wife for wall and we were looking for what to clean it that's was when we were caught the flog we received that day...
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Kenzx: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2021
jeyselassie:
Floreat

Kings college Yh? What set?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / Project Materials And Topics Alternative For All Dept / Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.