Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Where Do I Start In Learning About Hacking And Cyber-security? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Do I Start In Learning About Hacking And Cyber-security? (247 Views)

What Are The Best Resources For Learning About Devops? / These Photos Prove That 'craze' Did Not Start In This Generation / Facts About Hacking That Will Blow Your Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Start In Learning About Hacking And Cyber-security? by prikshitv: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2020
The latest study confirms that across the globe there are only 32% of organizations that are working on secured and unbreachable networks. Which means that there is a high demand for skilled people who can eliminate cyber-attacks from the organization’s system. Hence professionals are highly motivated in taking up CEH certifications lately.

However, the most crucial question amongst freshers is ‘how should they begin their cybersecurity journey and where can they learn Ethical hacking in the right fashion?’ First things first, with agenda to keep your organizations safe and secure you can start your journey with certifications like CEH certification or CISSP certification. What makes such professionals unique are because of the following reasons:-

CISSP: CISSP Certification is one of the best IT courses that is an advanced-level certification for professionals serious about careers in information security. These professionals are decision-makers possessing expert knowledge and technical skills necessary to develop, guide and then manage security standards, policies and procedures within their organizations. The kind of knowledge they possess has helped them generate an annual salary of $119,184. Professionals who are certified CISSP have a great opportunity to not just keep the organizations safe but also in maintaining a balance between controlling the attacks and keeping the management in the loop.
CEH: Believe it or not but hackers are one community that is highly innovative because they somehow find a way to break through your systems and exploit the information available on it. These tech-savvy people are always proactively looking for vulnerabilities on your systems. Since they are always finding ways to extract information from your systems without getting trapped. Hence, professionals who are pursuing a CEH Certification or CEH professionals have to be extra cautious and this is why they use highly sophisticated equipment, skills, and techniques to spot the system vulnerabilities and filling these needful gaps. These professionals are such an integral part of an organization’s system that they are offered an average salary of $150 000. This is one of the few courses that professionals can take up after the 12th. It perhaps is the perfect course in IT if you are looking for IT courses online for beginners. In fact, CEH is one of the few IT courses that can be prepared using online platforms like Mercury Solutions.
If you look at the features of both a CISSP and CEH courses you’d have found by now that for freshers the most rewarding course is CEH. Where professionals taking up CEH certifications would end up making an annual income of ₹146,000 to ₹300,000 as a fresher in cybersecurity. Now for those who are looking to get under with somebody who can teach you how to hack ethically, then there is no place like Mercury Solutions.
It is the only CEH training where I got an LMS access (Login credentials demonstrating what my knowledge about the matter) I had enrolled for a Classroom Training. Where I had the chance to interact with the trainer who was taking the course asper mine and my fellow learners’ pace. Also, the good thing about these trainers was that they somehow managed to make me hungry to learn despite when I knew it would be an investment in my future. However, the trainers made me more involved with the subject and I became more proactive with the subject and learning.
I was also facilitated with pre-recorded videos for you to be prepared for the class and get familiarized with the concepts prior to the class. I also got some informational videos here for you to memorize concepts. Also, by the end of every session, I got a chance to interact with the trainers to get my doubts cleared. In fact, the staff here also facilitated me with some of the practical methods to avoid getting hacked and keeping your firewalls guarded. Here, I also got around 5 mock tests, hands-on lab practices, and exam simulators.
This was my experience. You can know for yourself. Also, here you’d find various other modes of training in case you were looking for something else. However, one thing I personally can assure to the people having experience more than mine is that you will not be disappointed to get trained from here. So don’t waste time worrying about which CEH training is meant for you and you should be getting yourselves into instead visit their website and write to them what you want and someone will get in touch with you in some time. This was my experience, you can know yours join today!
Thanks for reading what I had to share, I hope it was of some use for you.

(1) (Reply)

University Without JAMB, Post UME Or Entrance Examination / Please How Can She Get Her Money Back / How To Check If You Really Understand The Topic You Have Learnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.