Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,276 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:40 AM

Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation (69830 Views)

Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year / Cameroonian Sisters With Permanently ‘Windswept’ Legs Get Amazing Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by oluwafemme129(m): 11:03am On Jan 23, 2020
Lady who got burnt during a gas explosion has shared photos of her transformation to celebrate her birthday.

Yinka Matthews suffered the burn on June 8, 2013, when a gas cylinder in her kitchen exploded when she was trying to cook.

Her body was badly burned during the explosion and she was in a coma for 2 days. When she regained consciousness, she contemplated suicide and begged the doctor to inject her with a substance that'll kill her.

Today, she's well and her skin shows no signs of the burns she once suffered.

Sharing photos of what she looked like lying on her hospital bed shortly after the gas explosion and other photos of what she looks like now, she wrote:

I have posted a lot of my burns pictures but I never had the courage to post the first picture after the gas explosion! Today I summon the courage to post my Testinomy in full. I survived what someone actually planned and wishes me but today I’m stronger braver and a inspiration. This picture is evidence that there is a God that still do wonders! As I celebrate another Birthday I say thank you to my Lord Jesus who despite all my imperfections have loved me perfectly! Happy Birthday Queen OLayinka!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7nqeDsHy8D/?igshid=j3n9ec0yyjga

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Emrixx(f): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2020
She's beautiful
Thank God for her life

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by imiski(m): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2020
When men view women as sex objects feminist should shut their useless mouths. Because almost all women now wear revealing dresses to trend. Yet they would call men scum, who best fits the description now.

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
A nigga once said:na wa o.someone posted a picture of how she survived a gas explosion and how her skin is now looking okay, and all some people could think of was if her breast is no longer firm or if she's just a mare sex object cause of her dress..

I fear who no fear una

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by tstx(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
Beautiful..

Doctor do the hard work but here she is giving thanks to God without mentioning the doctors name..

Nigerians and ungratefulness

18 Likes

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by morningstar550(m): 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by ursullalinda(f): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
Thank God for her life.....But she for cover up small in appreciation to her maker

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by lenghtinny(m): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga once said:na wa o.someone posted a picture of how she survived a gas explosion and how her skin is now looking okay, and all some people could think of was if her breast is no longer firm or if she's just a mare sex object cause of her dress..

I fear who no fear una

Some Nlders got no chill cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by vickydevoka(m): 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
Just thank God that u are a lady if not the scarce will be obvious. May de Lord be ur strength

1 Like

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by iswallker(m): 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
….has loved me.. not have loved me..

I like her assets though.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Yeyeblogger: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=oluwafemme129 post=86038539]Lady who got burnt during a gas explosion has shared photos of her transformation to celebrate her birthday.

Yinka Matthews suffered the burn on June 8, 2013, when a gas cylinder in her kitchen exploded when she was trying to cook.

Her body was badly burned during the explosion and she was in a coma for 2 days. When she regained consciousness, she contemplated suicide and begged the doctor to inject her with a substance that'll kill her.

Today, she's well and her skin shows no signs of the burns she once suffered.

Sharing photos of what she looked like lying on her hospital bed shortly after the gas explosion and other photos of what she looks like now, she wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7nqeDsHy8D/?igshid=j3n9ec0yyjga[/quote

Hmmmm, what a transformation ����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by realstars: 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ghost
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by ScienceTv: 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Thank God For Her

1 Like

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by czarr(m): 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Normal people in Nigeria are not up to 5 grin

80 percent of all the mad people in Nigeria are nairalanders grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by chigoziri2403(m): 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
This lady cheated death, and all people are seeing are her bossoms
Smh undecidedThis lady cheated death, and all people are seeing are her bossoms
Smh

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.