Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation (69859 Views)

Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year / Cameroonian Sisters With Permanently ‘Windswept’ Legs Get Amazing Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by imiski(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
Exodora:
Something wey our four-fathers dey see stand girigbam na this generation go see body shake like somebody wey electric dey shoke.
If breast alone can town you then you really have an unfinished problem to deal with .
the truth is painful. It is really paining you. Take heart

1 Like

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by imiski(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
Pussywar:

You're not different from men who blame rape victims because of their dress. If all men are mad about that statement, you shouldn't be , because your mother birthed trash. Later, go and self-service to the picture after acting here. Drama queen. Instead of focusing on the beautiful transformation, you're complaining she didn't dres how you'd like. Fucking creep. Bleep outta here with your moral standards
the truth is really painful. Cry on till forever.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by benobyeze(m): 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
Our bodies are temple of the Holy Spirit. Manage it well.
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Pussywar(f): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
imiski:
the truth is really painful. Cry on till forever.
That you're a creep? Yes. Were trying to get rid of trash, and you are evidence that there's more of you. You're shamelessly admitting your stupidity and calling it truth. You think you've spoken words of wisdom because of a few likes. SARS needs to find you, cos you are behaving like a rapist. Animal.
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by imiski(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
Pussywar:

That you're a creep? Yes. Were trying to get rid of trash, and you are evidence that there's more of you. You're shamelessly admitting your stupidity and calling it truth. You think you've spoken words of wisdom because of a few likes. SARS needs to find you, cos you are behaving like a rapist. Animal.
now I see why your boyfriend is disrespectful. Cry cry baby.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
Wow!!!
Amazing transformation.
Lucky lady.
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Pussywar(f): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
imiski:
now I see why your boyfriend is disrespectful. Cry cry baby.
Meanwhile, I see why your mother regrets. Animal
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Rimimafia: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
OLYMPUS has fallen.
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Yxxx: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
She should explain how she was treated..it could help someone. That is only when I think she will inspire people.
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Goddyj(m): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
I hope nothing happened to her 'sweet middle' shocked
Thank God for her life cheesy
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Ubdavis(m): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
Is that why u are showing us ur fallen heroine?
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by paix(m): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
tstx:
Beautiful..

Doctor do the hard work but here she is giving thanks to God without mentioning the doctors name..

Nigerians and ungratefulness
Is it wrong if I go to your parents to express my gratitude for the wonderful thing you have done in my life without mentioning your name to the world?
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Mrpojj(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
oluwafemme129:
Lady who got burnt during a gas explosion has shared photos of her transformation to celebrate her birthday.

Yinka Matthews suffered the burn on June 8, 2013, when a gas cylinder in her kitchen exploded when she was trying to cook.

Her body was badly burned during the explosion and she was in a coma for 2 days. When she regained consciousness, she contemplated suicide and begged the doctor to inject her with a substance that'll kill her.

Today, she's well and her skin shows no signs of the burns she once suffered.

Sharing photos of what she looked like lying on her hospital bed shortly after the gas explosion and other photos of what she looks like now, she wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7nqeDsHy8D/?igshid=j3n9ec0yyjga

How women are comfortable with this show of shame is wat I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by paix(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
Goddyj:
I hope nothing happened to her sweet middle shocked
Thank God for her life cheesy
She's not from the middle belt na.
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by KenModi(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
ursullalinda:
Thank God for her life.....But she for cover up small in appreciation to her maker

And tomorrow you would commit sin in one way or the other asking God for forgiveness.

Did her maker complain to you?!!

Aproko no go kill una!! Nigerians and hypocrisy ennn!

No wonder the country is full of churches and mosques yet Nigerians are some of the most corrupt and most deceitful people on the surface of this earth
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by kingololo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
You can't be appreciating God with this unnecessary unclothedness. Go and put on better cloth.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by larryking540: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
ursullalinda:
Thank God for her life.....But she for cover up small in appreciation to her maker

Why ?
She is not a sex object y cover up
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
She come resemble this black guy(falcon) wey act avengers
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Geminita1(f): 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
God knows i hate gas er
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Sirevangel(m): 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
ursullalinda:

Sister mary Amaka... Weldone
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by chigoziri2403(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
ayo2008:

Shaking your head? For what?
Is that dressing appropriate or decent?
Why dress like this? what is her motive for dressing seductively like this? What is not good should be condemned in its totality
Men are moved by what they see u know
#say no to indecent dressing #
forget the messenger and focus on the message
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
Is that why she is almost naked? Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Pataricatering(f): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
So when men go around shirtless - have women turned them into sex objects ? When they pull out penis by d roadside did women turn them to sex objects ? No - we just look d other way and move ! It’s ur lack of control that is ur problem. That is not our concern .
imiski:
When men view women as sex objects feminist should shut their useless mouths. Because almost all women now wear revealing dresses to trend. Yet they would call men scum, who best fits the description now.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by ursullalinda(f): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sirevangel:

Sister mary Amaka... Weldone

Dalu brother Obiajulu
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by ursullalinda(f): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
KenModi:

And tomorrow you would commit sin in one way or the other asking God for forgiveness.

Did her maker complain to you?!!

Aproko no go kill una!! Nigerians and hypocrisy ennn!

No wonder the country is full of churches and mosques yet Nigerians are some of the most corrupt and most deceitful people on the surface of this earth

All this para on top this hot weather

1 Like

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by zedman1(m): 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
She said she "survived what someone actually planned". What kind of rubbbish is that? Her gas exploded by accident or probably because of her carelessness while she was cooking yet she says it was planned by someone else? I detest overly spiritual people because they blame and suspect anybody around them for every action.
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by EgunMogaji2: 1:58am On Jan 24, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Looking kinky, photos are liars though

Yeah, that’s so not her real face.
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by obentenyson(m): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2020
tstx:
Beautiful..

Doctor do the hard work but here she is giving thanks to God without mentioning the doctors name..

Nigerians and ungratefulness
na the God wey give the doctor brain she dey thank you dummy
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by tstx(m): 11:14am On Jan 24, 2020
obentenyson:
na the God wey give the doctor brain she dey thank you dummy

Illiterate..... The day you will complain that you helped someone and the person didn't show appreciation is the day your fortunes in life will sour ..
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Greatihex(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
chigoziri2403:
This lady cheated death, and all people are seeing are her bossoms
Smh undecidedThis lady cheated death, and all people are seeing are her bossoms
Smh
that is because she is showing it to them
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Bahamas95(m): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Thank God for her life.

I won't say what's on my mind now, lemme just keep quiet.

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by obentenyson(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
tstx:

Illiterate..... The day you will complain that you helped someone and the person didn't show appreciation is the day your fortunes in life will sour ..
keep cursing yourself there. its the reason why you're a dummy. keep proving me right there you hear. instead you to use your initiative. Dundee united..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.