Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council (35948 Views)

Birthday Dinner: Okorocha Displays Dance Step In Celebration Of Son, Amen Rochas / BBNaija: Rochas Okorocha Gives Miracle N2M, Plot Of Land & Nina N2 Million / Rochas Okorocha Hosts Miracle, BBNaija Winner, At Imo Government House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by AlexReports(m): 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
ECOWAS Youth Council Recognizes Amen Rochas With African Young Personality Of The Year.

The Chairman of Juremi Groups, Mr. Amen Rochas, has been presented with the prestigious and meritorious West Africa Youth Council honour as Distinguished African Young Personality Of The Year with Nelson Mandela Leadership Award Of Excellence And To Humanity in Abuja, Nigeria few days ago. He was honoured for his accomplishments, works and support for the less privileged, uneducated, Internally displaced persons, physically challenged people and women, especially in areas of empowerment and development projects.

A four(4) man delegation of ECOWAS Youth Council visited the Chairman of Juremi Foundation in Abuja. The occasion of the award presentation was led by the Vice President of EYC from Senegal, Epah P. Fossoh in the company of The Director Gender Matter from Cote d'ivoire, Etongo N. Francine, Prince Momoh, EYC Country Rep in Nigeria and Alex Nwankwo, Country Media Director.

On receiving the Award, Mr. Amen Rochas may have joined the Hall of Fame with the likes of Prof. Kingsley Moghalu, President Borges of Cape Verde, Alhagie Barr. Faye Mohammed LA Mine of Ivory Coast, President Sir Leaf Johnson of Liberia, former President Mahama, Hon. Marisa Morais, former Nigeria President Goodluck Jonathan, amongst others who have be honored with same Award.

During the presentation, the Team from EYC congratulated Amen Rochas and commended his efforts in supporting humanity across Africa. They noted that the impact of his foundation, Juremi Foundation has made remarkable efforts at improving education, skill acquisition, healthcare and support programs for women and children in crisis challenged entities.

Mr. Rochas also appreciated the ECOWAS Youth Council for the recognition and honour. He noted that it was an encouragement to remain focused in development initiatives for the advancement and enhancement of humanity in Nigeria and across Africa.

http://nollytvafrica.com/2020/01/23/ecowas-youth-council-recognizes-amen-rochas-with-african-young-personality-of-the-year/

3 Likes

Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by AlexReports(m): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nice

3 Likes

Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by Flexherbal(m): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
On receiving the Award, Mr. Amen Rochas may have joined the Hall of Fame with the likes of Prof. Kingsley Moghalu, President Borges of Cape Verde, Alhagie Barr. Faye Mohammed LA Mine of Ivory Coast, President Sir Leaf Johnson of Liberia, former President Mahama, Hon. Marisa Morais, former Nigeria President Goodluck Jonathan, amongst others who have be honored with same Award.

I do not know much about the young man.

He must have really impacted in the lives of many, to be given such an award.

Edited: For those of you quoting me; It is obvious that you did not read my response , to understand what I put out.

That was why I said, I did not know much about him.

I did not want to put the sins of the father upon the son.

Make una nor vex.

If you know the young man, you are free to pass your judgement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
Alex the asslicker have gotten a new ass to lick.. from beauty pageant awards to Churchill, Ned and this one now.

Jisike

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by temptnow: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ecowas scammers, not Ecowas youths.

In Abuja what they do now is to wear native with very strong Coldwater starch, well ironed and they start to create fraudulent organization to scam government and other international donors. With the help of their paid agents Alex Report to promote them on the media.

All rochas children have never worked for a day in any company. And they're all claiming philanthropy.

In a sane country them and their criminal father should be in jail by now.

48 Likes

Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by Roon9(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hmmm... Hustling

3 Likes

Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by tellwisdom: 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Title wey boko members don collect tire for Nigeria. Spits undecided

2 Likes

Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by Onlinealaba(m): 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Yu
Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by Cosmatikka: 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Imo state money talking

11 Likes

Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by LZAA: 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Alexreports again o grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by chukwuibuipob: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
sad How is si onw newz undecided
Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by deolurexy1(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
Rochas building good PR for his son aiidy smart man.

2 Likes

Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by starbuck(f): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
Alexreports don port go APC undecided

6 Likes

Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by Tookool(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
You mean Rochas Okorocha's son?
Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by realestniggah: 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
Audio award

11 Likes

Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by opabs10: 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by Nbote(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
ECOWAS YOUTH COUNCIL INDEED... Why AlexReporters like to dey arrange fake arrangee awards sef? Na those 4 persons b d council? Dis ones na Ecowas of Gwagwalada

48 Likes

Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by Sokosuji: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
Na this one for take over after uche 8years

1 Like

Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by thundafire: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
What has he achieved because he is a son of a former governor in which his father used public funds to build office for him or wat did he do to merit it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by kayumbah: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
Order for your original UK used laptops with 100% warranty

Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by Crochet: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
Award gotten through his father influence leave matter for Matthias. Money runneth all things , are you a new comer in this country? if I hear!

9 Likes

Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by BlowYourMind: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
Look like a paid - for - award grin
Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by tstx(m): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
Okay
Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by gambia(m): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
Which of the Ecowas?? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by Subhanallah: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
Bribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by Chatbot1234: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
na money oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council by foolbuster: 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
An apple does not fall far from the tree. That was how his father started his journey into politics, using charity to warm his way into people's hearts before baring his fangs to show them hus true colour. Rochas has trained him well.

All the same i hope he is different from the father.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" / Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son / Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.