Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. (3800 Views)

(video) Watch Two Nigerian Lesbians Fight Dirty Over Infidelity / Video Of unilag Lesbians having sēx in girl's hostel Goes Viral / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by gbami(m): 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
For a very long time...I have been wishing to watch two lesbians have Sex... Sometimes I wish I could date a lesbian for just 6months... without sex...but just to watch her have sex with another female...Shiiiit...That will be wonderful...
I hope am not the only one such a wish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
Wny should anyone date a slay queen who is not bisexual?

Monotonous sex life kills the dick fatally.

5 Likes

Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by Lightangel65: 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
2 idiots and brainless people
Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by Davash222(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
The OP and the person below him needs medical attention asap.
Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by gbami(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
Davash222:
The OP and the person below him needs medical attention asap.
Honestly Bro...
Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by MrCork: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
gbami:
For a very long time...I having been wishing to watch two lesbians have Sex... Sometimes I wish I could date a lesbian for just 6months... without sex...but just to watch her have sex with another female...Shiiiit...That will be wonderful...
I hope am not the only one such a wish!

...Bro it's wonderful & enjoym8...truss me
.. juss ask this 3 nairaland babes to do it... Jewessgratitude .. Hisduchess & Gina2019!!
cheesy
Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by gbami(m): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
MrCork:

.. juss ask this 3 nairaland babes to do it... Jewessgratitude .. Hisduchess & Gina2019!!
cheesy
... Please be respectful... Don't call names please..
Thanks
Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
MrCork:

cheesy
Perish the thought

1 Like

Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by Hisduchess(f): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
MrCork:

cheesy

If I start my own trolling now you go start to dey bark. Goat
Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by MrCork: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hisduchess:

If I start my own trolling now you go start to dey bark. Goat

how?.. u dont like 3some?..but y u always acting like village girl? Dont u understand that 3some means u r current & trendy in 2020?
..ain't u suppose to be grateful am inviting u?(( Seriously, I givvvvvup!!)) undecided

Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by gbami(m): 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
MrCork:

how?.. u dont like 3some?..but y u always acting like village girl? Dont u understand that 3some means u r current & trendy in 2020?
..ain't u suppose to be grateful am inviting u?(( Seriously, I givvvvvup!!)) undecided

I wasn't talking about Threesomes ...Just two lesbians doing their things and me watching...I think I can learn a lot also..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by hashtagged(m): 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
gbami:
I wasn't talking about Threesomes ...Just two lesbians doing their things and me watching...I think I can learn a lot also..

You are a sick pevert.

1 Like

Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by gbami(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
hashtagged:

You are a sick pevert.
Can't argue with that.....Thanks...Just like naked girls...
Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by Birdeyeview: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
gbami:
Just look at where you channeled your priorities to!

1 Like

Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by gbami(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Birdeyeview:

undecided
Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by gbami(m): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
Birdeyeview:

I don't think you are doing better than me financially dear... So...am gooooood with my priorities...

2 Likes

Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by chigoziri2403(m): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
That's my fantasy, two lesbians tribbbing, while I stroke my Dickson
Unfortunately Nigerian ladies don't have the boldness to admit they are lesbians
I once saw one lesbian who agreed to come with her friend, we agreed on price, but her friend comes once a month to see her from makurdi, and i was transferred
I am just looking for who will make it happen
Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by gbami(m): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
chigoziri2403:
That's my fantasy, two lesbians tribbbing, while I stroke my Dickson
Unfortunately Nigerian ladies don't have the boldness to admit they are lesbians
I once saw one lesbian who agreed to come with her friend, we agreed on price, but her friend comes once a month to see her from makurdi, and i was transferred
I am just looking for who will make it happen
Correct bro... you sabi things....'' lesbian tribbing''
Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by Birdeyeview: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
gbami:
I don't think you are doing better than me financially dear... So...am gooooood with my priorities...
whatever man!
Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by Eagleboney(m): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sorrrry!!
Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by chigoziri2403(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
gbami:
Correct bro... you sabi things....'' lesbian tribbing''
that shit makes me look for my lubricant

1 Like

Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by doggedfighter(f): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
Is it that there are nothing around you worth channeling your energy into?
Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
gbami:
Can't argue with that.....Thanks...Just like naked girls...
You are just a V0yeur
Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
Birdeyeview:

whatever man!
I know the girl on your dp
Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by Birdeyeview: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
omokoginimi:
I know the girl on your dp
Good for you.
Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by gbami(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
omokoginimi:
You are just a V0yeur
Now you are going too far ... I'm not a freak...Just a mild girl on girl pervert...
Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
Birdeyeview:

Good for you.
So why you deceiving people?
Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
gbami:
Now you are going too far ... I'm not a freak...Just a mild girl on girl pervert...
Tell me how this is different from what you described above

Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by gbami(m): 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
omokoginimi:
Tell me how this is different from what you described above
No specificity in Viewer... Watching girl on girl is that specific enough?...
Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
awkward much yeah!! we've got the same fetish but mine has got extras..
I'd love to lay with both of them

1 Like

Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by AfroKnight: 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
Vortex369:
Wny should anyone date a slay queen who is not bisexual?

Monotonous sex life kills the dick fatally.

What a signature. grin Really nice.
Re: Awkward! I Want To Watch Two Lesbians Having Sex. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
gbami:
No specificity in Viewer... Watching girl on girl is that specific enough?...
The key words are ‘watching’, ‘n@ked’, and ‘sexual-activity’.

Are these three key words missing from what you seek?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant / I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman / Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.