Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth (7978 Views)

#ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message / 'You Are Mine': Adesua Etomi To Banky W As She Shares Official Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by Anjollyzlov(f): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Anjolasblogoline

Lady goes viral on twitter as she shares her phenomenal growth

Source :https://anjolasblogonline.com/lady-goes-viral-on-twitter-as-she-shares-her-phenomenal-growth/

Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by Davash222(m): 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
She looks decent and better as a midget.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by ignis: 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
This is a miracle.

Only T.B. Joshua can do this.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by YorubaPrince: 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
Na wah ooo grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by MartinCorridon: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
Photoshop.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by Tookool(m): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
Davash222:
You'll have such a better and decent daughter .....say Amen

12 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
Davash222:

That’s a kid and not a midget

4 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by chigoziri2403(m): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
The way ladies switch from being ugly to being beautiful in a twinkle of an eye is bewildering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by calabaman(m): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
Exercise
========
Don't eat Late
========
Cut out alcohol.

You would look fresher than this lady
Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
varseline creww

fall out!!!

new fish!!

I repeat

new fish

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by lumiday(m): 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
This twitter is becoming something these days, you see all sorts of things there in,
below is a compilation for colorado weed takers ive seen lately, sad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIitO_VN9B8
Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by lottomkyes200: 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
Getting a husband is very easy I mean very easy I can show you how and before the year run out you will thank me. I mean every word of it.
Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by KhalifAgaba: 2:34am On Jan 24, 2020
Okay tell me...

Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by Pious101: 8:23am On Jan 24, 2020
Phenomenal growth or changes?

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by Mateen1000: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2020
Maad oooooooh
Musa don taya cheesy grin

Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2020
miracood:
varseline creww
fall out!!!
new fish!!
I repeat
new fish
.. right on the way sir
Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by eddieguru(m): 10:49am On Jan 24, 2020
I no understand...she be shape shifter

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by sonofanarchy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
eddieguru:
I no understand...she be shape shifter
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by solmusdesigns: 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
that is how her kids would look like.. chubby and round

this are the kind of small small children you meet at the club this days not knowing you are about to become a pedophile

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by Arlec(m): 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
Davash222:
You wicked!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by generationz(f): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
She looks the same.

She just grew up and understood the meaning of camera angles and how to suck belle in.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by aristocratic5(m): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
Which kind wahala b dis na
Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by Tallesty1(m): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
Tookool:

You'll have such a better and decent daughter .....say Amen
And what is his daughter's crime? Think before you type bro.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by Samfloxin(m): 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
That's not the girl

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by vickydankal(f): 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nne I celebrate your testimony though I can’t fathom how you grew tall but the beauty I can imagine.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by franchasng: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Lol
Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by Techcornerng(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
SOMEONE ONE $100 DOLLAR WESTERN UNION VOUCHER,

CLICK THIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGZOgklakV4

Re: Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
Puberty breast and adult breast some people dont know the difference.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Inem Peters Wears ONLY Br@ To Birthday Party / 'Forever 16' - Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Nipples In Beautiful Photos / I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.