Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth (75605 Views)

Post Brexit UK Visa/Job Policy: No Visas For Low-Skilled Workers / Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2020
PaulSimon2020:
I-539 extension is no longer as easy as you paint it to be here, things are changing drastically. And the stay period is now based on what you came for, the traditional 6months stamp on B1/B2 is being changed. I have a friend that was just given two weeks to attend a conference and head back to Nigeria. Trump administration is not playing around, they are hell bent on clamping down on both legal and illegal immigration!
Hello bent. I thought it was just for illegal immigration. That was what a Trump supporter told me to save face, even his wife explained it as such. I didnt know legals were included.

1 Like

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:44am On Jan 24, 2020
This is one good reason for me to love Trump forever
For this single act I forgive him for whatever trespass he has committed before

1 Like

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by salford1: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
You are correct. They didn't say nigerian pregant women. ThankGod.
But how are trump's associates in jail. You haven't explained
Seriously.

- Former Trump attorney Michael Cohen
- Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn
- Former Trump campaign official Rick Gates
- Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort
- Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos
- Former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone
- Alex van der Zwaan, a lawyer who worked with Manafort and Gates. has already served his prison sentence.
- Richard Pinedo, a California computer whiz

4 Likes

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by salford1: 7:50am On Jan 24, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
wait. How many billionaires are there in the u.s. are they even up to 10?
Hahaha grin
Silicon Valley alone has around 70 billionaires.
As at 2019, there were 607 billionaires in the US.

6 Likes

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by martowskin1(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2020
AZeD1:

This rule doesn't affect the rich. With $500k you will get an investor visa.

From which country bro, can u provide a link to this ?
Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:19am On Jan 24, 2020
monfizzy:

Australia doesn’t operate birthright citizenship except if a parent of the child is an Australian citizen or hold a permanent residence. And it’ll only be a matter of time for Canada to also stop it after US coz they’ll be overwhelmed by people coming there to give birth soon.

Choi!!! Wetin con remain nau if those 2 cast too? Omo na to relocate go Abatete be dat or Mozambique... grin grin grin tongue

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by bonnyhope: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2020
Jubal01:
This is a good development. Let everybody stay and develop his/her country. Enough of this shameful acts by the thieves we have call leaders.

Even the so called celebrities are not left out not only the politicians
Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by seangy4konji: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2020
StrikeBack:
Na wah oo

But wait oo

As a Nigerian, What do we get as benefit of being a citizen of this country
nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2020
salford1:

Seriously.

- Former Trump attorney Michael Cohen
- Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn
- Former Trump campaign official Rick Gates
- Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort
- Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos
- Former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone
- Alex van der Zwaan, a lawyer who worked with Manafort and Gates. has already served his prison sentence.
- Richard Pinedo, a California computer whiz
This is serious. UPOn all the connections. One has even finished. JehOvah! What OflOCal man like me now?
Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:46am On Jan 24, 2020
salford1:

Hahaha grin
so why has God not favored me? As intelligent and sound as I am. Does this amount to net worth or money in the Bank?
Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:47am On Jan 24, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:

Choi!!! Wetin con remain nau if those 2 cast too? Omo na to relocate go Abatete be dat or Mozambique... grin grin grin tongue
and I'm still engaging in 3SOmes with EuRopean foreigners?
Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2020
salford1:

Hahaha grin

Do I have to be 50 something to become RiCh and die in a few years time? Why don't Good things last in this life. ?Not having a negative mindset though.
What of that igbo man COmPUteRwizard C.i.a discovered that wrote down 70 of his family members name for U.s. to give Citizenship. This was during Bill Clinton's regime abi? How come hilary clinton stepped down for nancy pelosi. She must have been really stressed right from the time of the election.
Now u.s. would be too scared to engage in that kind of venture of freely dashing out Citizenship . Make Peace Remain for JeRUsalem
Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by Respect55(m): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2020
StrikeBack:
Na wah oo

But wait oo

As a Nigerian, What do we get as benefit of being a citizen of this country
Next Level

1 Like

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by bonnyhope: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2020
DexterousOne:

The reason why Nigeria is underdeveloped is two fold

1) Glorification of Mediocrity over Merit

2) Lack of long term thinking by majority of the population, coupled with widespread ignorance, the uneducated, and the miseducated

How do you explain to your kids that more people fought for Naira Marley release than Sowore and Jalingo release?

How will you explain to yourkids that Buhari with no certificate, became president over a people who are deluded to thik that they are an educated and sophisticated people

How do you explainto your kids when they are grown, done with college and cannot get jobs because they no get "connection"
Or that he cannot aspire to be president because of no other reason than he was born a son of a man (myself) who comes from the "wrong" ethnic group (Igbo) ?

We the educated, exposed and skilled are tired and fed up
That is why we are leaving

Last last
It's the UAE resident permit I will go and get
Then connect a Caribbean country for a second passport

Let Nigeria be ruined and despoiled by the MC Oluomos and Buhari and Mercy and Tacha and Naira Marley etc

A countty that is not serious

Oga, i de feel you
Everyone has his/her grievances to express if given opportunity

Nigeria is a home of mediocrity
Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by DexterousOne(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Oga all this story will not change the basic point I am making that the more Nigerians that keep running abroad and lamenting from afar instead of coming back and playing their own little part in improving the country, the more things are going to remain the same for us.

I am well travelled too and have two degrees from the U.K. were I lived for 7 years before returning willingly to Nigeria because no corrupt political establishment is going to turn me into refugee in another mans country. We will make it work here or we die here. It’s our country to defend.

Sowore you speak of left His comfortable life in the U.S to try and spark a revolution in Nigeria which led to his arrest and harassment by the government..what he did went a long way in reorienting and enlightening our youth. so did Kalu and many other activists. More and more foreign trained entrepreneurs I know are coming back to Nigeria to play their part in at least moving the private sector forward since government cannot help. These are the little gestures I am talking about that if we all play our little part then with time, things will improve. Instead of running to foreign countries then lamenting when those countries no longer want you.

We can’t keep waiting for some politician to save us. We have to make it happen ourselves.

You are still not getting it

I'm not sure you even read my post
Because if you did you will not make reference to politicians

Good luck with your 'sojourn" in Nigeria

As for most of us,
Express entry and other programs are carrying us out of this deadwood country
Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by IamHonourable1: 9:03am On Jan 24, 2020
Nukilia:
Trump is a big time spoiler! undecided

How's Trump a spoiler?You Nigerians always want to reap where you did not sow.Stay in your country and develop it,no.You want to go and enjoy where is already developed.

1 Like

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2020
DexterousOne:

You are still not getting it

I'm not sure you even read my post
Because if you did you will not make reference to politicians

Good luck with your 'sojourn" in Nigeria

As for most of us,
Express entry and other programs are carrying us out of this deadwood country
Your post was a bit all over the place for me to respond coherently to.

Good luck with your exile too. We all choose our own destiny after all.

2 Likes

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
and I'm still engaging in 3SOmes with EuRopean foreigners?

Choiii!!! OsoAbiola@yahoo.com.. grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by ajebuter(f): 9:09am On Jan 24, 2020
Goalgetterz:
Not now naa. Well Canada and Australia dey, I dey fit give allow my kids not to have citizenship of a sane and secure country where human life is valued.. Them not fit suffer this nonsense wey I suffered here.

The sad part is:

Once US does it, other English-speaking western countries will follow suit.... Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, including far away New Zealand.
Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by ruffDiamond: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2020
my friend two children are American...can't say them I blame them though, the jungle of an abok1 kwantiri is getting messier.. my two brothers are in the UK today and married ..you know why?,cos my pop had the sense to born them there!the rest of the family are stucked in this shitty hellhole..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by DexterousOne(m): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Your post was a bit all over the place for me to respond coherently to.

Good luck with your exile too. We all choose our own destiny after all.
take your time to read it

You will know why Nigeria is going nowhere

Most you who decide to be based in Nigeria

When the $hit hits fan
Una go know

But I go don run before then
Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 24, 2020
Yet some asshole Nigerians still support this man
Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by sterlingD(m): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2020
This is not new.It has been long anticipated since Trump came into office.
Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by DexterousOne(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2020
rampantlover:
Ever since that borders were closed, Ghanaians have been experiencing a very low criminal activities in that peaceful country grin grin grin The only sensible thing your Fulani herdsman president had done. Don't open the borders again grin

This one is stupid
Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by DexterousOne(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2020
FrLukas:

No. They are there by force.

If all Nigerians were given an opportunity to migrate to Europe or America, the only people left I'm Nigeria would be politicians and their cronies who are milking the system to their benefit.

Even people who have good jobs in Nigeria are migrating to Canada and Australia.

True that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 24, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
wait. How many billionaires are there in the u.s. are they even up to 10?

Such a senseless question. Ask google.

1 Like

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by Coldie(m): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2020
Thank God.

We all die here. U won't steal our Money and go abroad to obtain citizenship for u and ur kids
Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by DexterousOne(m): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2020
Chaleeee:

This Crab Mentality is why Nigeria will never develop in your life time.

Exactly
You have said it all.
Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by DexterousOne(m): 9:46am On Jan 24, 2020
Coldie:
Thank God.

We all die here. U won't steal our Money and go abroad to obtain citizenship for u and ur kids

You think every well off upper middle class person is stealing money?

That's interesting
Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 24, 2020
Gerrard59:

The vast majority of Trump's supporters in Nigeria will never get the opportunity to study in the US or sponsor their wives to procreate there. The Nigerians who don't support his immigration policies are those with a chance or can actually move to the US via studies, business or for whatever reason. I support Republican-like capitalism but wish Trump loses the election because of his immigration policies.

Instead of saying he should lose because of another reason you’re talking about his immigration policies

What exactly were you expecting him to do? People flood your country to give birth just so the kids can be granted citizenship. I believe if that was happening in Nigeria,president buhari would’ve made a move similar to what the trump administration has done.

Some folks always complaining of his immigration policies are mostly people who plan on visiting the US illegally or overstaying their visas ,if not why complain ?

2 Likes

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by genq(m): 9:51am On Jan 24, 2020
9jaRealist:

Fix your country like they fixed theirs....
People create nations, not the other way around.
>

Lead by example - start fixing Nigeria first then il join you grin

5 Likes

Re: Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth by Nukilia: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2020
IamHonourable1:

How's Trump a spoiler?You Nigerians always want to reap where you did not sow.Stay in your country and develop it,no.You want to go and enjoy where is already developed.

When has it become a crime for a person to travel to any country around the world? Keep supporting oppressors...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City / Lady Carrying Overload On A Motorbike In Lagos (Photo) / Drone View Of Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.