Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet (23470 Views)

Etiquette Of The Wedding Night / If The Toilet In Our Masjid Stinks... Here Is A Solution! / What Is The Islamic View On Aje? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2020
جزاكم الله خيرا و احسن الجزء

1 Like

Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by freethinker01: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2020
Too many rules, still looking up to when I'll see the etiquette on sports

5 Likes

Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2020
sokar:
Wait o! Normal water closet toilet have stagnant water, so it's haram for Muslims to use them?
Of course you know that's not what OP is talking about

I am Mad o!

Corrected
Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by adams123: 11:19am On Jan 24, 2020
lslam has rules for anything you want to do, this is a complete religion from GOD to humanity.
NOTE! PROPHET MUHAMMED CAME AFTER JESUS, WHILE JESUS CAME AFTER MOSES.
MOSES -JUDAISM-For his generation then
JESUS -CHRISTIANITY-For his own generation then too
MUHAMMAD -ISLAM- For our generation now. meaning, if you are still practicing Judaism & Christianity today then you have to think twice and Chang to lslam before getting late.
PROPHET MUHAMMAD IS THE SEAL OF THE PROPHETS/MESSENGERS OF GOD, THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN & EARTH AND ALL THAT THEY CONTAINED.
THREE OF THESE PROPHETS/MESSENGERS MENTIONED ABOVE ARE BROTHERS WITH ALL OTHER PROPHETS LIKE ABRAHAM, NOAH, JOSEPH, ISAAC, DAVID E.T.C

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by ukeleh: 11:27am On Jan 24, 2020
iykololo:
For my own shit again. Nawao
Nothing is yours but Allah's
Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by ukeleh: 11:30am On Jan 24, 2020
TheOutlaw:
Did I hear these people say you can use stone to clean yourself after using the toilet?

The lining of the anus is one of the softest and most sensitive parts of the human body. If you use a stone to clean your anus after defecation, there is a high likelihood of cutting yourself and suffering a very painful infection if the fecal matter enters into the wound caused by your stone.

Why is it that NOTHING about this religion makes any sense?
You didn't read the tissue and water part of the things you can clean yourself with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by baarak66(m): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2020
I always feel dissapointed whenever there's a thread about Islam because I know some so called non-muslims are coming there always to spam the whole place. Sometimes, I'll decide not to even open cos some sort of abuse that will fill everywhere.

The non-muslims should please stop all this. Muslims don't come to other religious section and spam the thread.

Topic like this can never be UNDERSTOOD if you are not a Muslim. They are part of our religion and there are more details to them that requires indept explanations.

You can simply ask for future explanation, and in sha Allah, it would be done.

We don't joke about yours, then why joke about ours.
To you is your religion and to us is our.
It's not compulsory to practice ours neither is it compulsory to practice yours.

I believe the "ISLAMIC SECTION" was protected with the testimony part before you can comment just to prevent all these. And it's not even working sef. Please!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 24, 2020
adams123:
lslam has rules for anything you want to do, this is a complete religion from GOD to humanity.
MUHAMMAD -ISLAM- For our generation now. meaning, if you are still practicing Judaism & Christianity today then you have to think twice and Chang to lslam before getting late.
PROPHET MUHAMMAD IS THE SEAL OF THE PROPHET/MESSENGER OF GOD, THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN & EARTH AND ALL THAT THEY CONTAINED.
THREE OF THESE PROPHETS/MESSENGERS MENTIONED ABOVE ARE BROTHERS WITH ALL OTHER PROPHETS LIKE ABRAHAM, NOAH, JOSEPH, ISAAC, DAVID E.T.C

the generation now is science. This should nullify all religion.

7 Likes

Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by Amsickindahead: 11:43am On Jan 24, 2020
Wakanda of fuckery is diz..smdh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by fatymore(f): 11:47am On Jan 24, 2020
Asalam Alaaykum

1 Like

Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by TheOutlaw: 11:51am On Jan 24, 2020
They said stone and also tissue and water

ukeleh:

You didn't read the tissue and water part of the things you can clean yourself with.

2 Likes

Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by mu2sa2: 11:54am On Jan 24, 2020
oilPUSSY:
If you want to laugh just visit Islamic section grin grin cheesy grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Islam is a complete way of life - nothing is left out. It's a religion of scholarship - that's why for centuries wherever islam held sway learning thrives.

1 Like

Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by zyoxo: 11:58am On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=AbooBilal post=86051684][/quote]

jazakallahu khyaran OP. sincerely, this is quite detailed and very informative. May Allah make us steadfast on this right path birmatikah yah arahaman roheemin.

1 Like

Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by fuckpro: 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
fortran12:
Here is actually how to use the toilet in Islam

In Paradise we will not have to relieve ourselves. Instead we will perspire and even the perspiration will be beautifully scented like musk.

Habib bin Saleh (may Allah be pleased with him) has related that when the Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) entered the toilet, he would put on his shoes and cover his head.

If the toilet is facing Mecca in your home, then try and sacrifice some money and have it changed as you will be sinning every time you use the toilet.

‘Aisha [one of Muhammad’s wives] says that, “Whosoever says that the Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) would stand up and urinate do not believe them, he would urinate but sitting down.” One of the reasons of the punishment in the grave is because of urinating standing up.

Upon entering the toilet, you should say: “O Allah I seek your protection from the male and female devils.”
One should be very careful about the splashing of urine (as this is a grave sin).

The sisters should cleanse themselves with the lower palm of the left hand, and do not separate the legs too wide.

When cleansing yourself, males should hold their penis from the top with the left hand index finger and the thumb. Gently work your way down (as if milking an animal) so if drops are left they will come out.

Without necessity do not look at your private parts, as there is a chance of the memory becoming weak.
I couldn't think of something more hilarious
All this just to pass waste
...what will sex look like

7 Likes

Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by Mastadestiny(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
adams123:
PROPHET MUHAMMAD IS THE SEAL OF THE PROPHET/MESSENGER OF GOD, THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN & EARTH AND ALL THAT THEY CONTAINED.

Mad submission

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by bjgurl(f): 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
baarak66:
I always feel dissapointed whenever there's a thread about Islam because I know some so called non-muslims are coming there always to spam the whole place. Sometimes, I'll decide not to even open cos some sort of abuse that will fill everywhere.

The non-muslims should please stop all this. Muslims don't come to other religious section and spam the thread.

Topic like this can never be UNDERSTOOD if you are not a Muslim. They are part of our religion and there are more details to them that requires indept explanations.

You can simply ask for future explanation, and in sha Allah, it would be done.

We don't joke about yours, then why joke about ours.
To you is your religion and to us is our.
It's not compulsory to practice ours neither is it compulsory to practice yours.

I believe the "ISLAMIC SECTION" was protected with the testimony part before you can comment just to prevent all these. And it's not even working sef. Please!!!
Jazakumullahu kairan

1 Like

Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by ObongawanAKS(f): 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hmmmmmm!
All these reforms just to defecate o

THANK YOU JESUS for making me a freeborn of God!

Gallantly flexing Christianity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by ObongawanAKS(f): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry

And one Muslim guy for my office dey worry me on top marriage Mata; with all these...?

Indeed, ''do not be unequally yoked with an unbeliever'' issa reality.
Ubok Abasi o!!!

10 Likes

Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by Slmfit(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
TheOutlaw:
Did I hear these people say you can use stone to clean yourself after using the toilet?

The lining of the anus is one of the softest and most sensitive parts of the human body. If you use a stone to clean your anus after defecation, there is a high likelihood of cutting yourself and suffering a very painful infection if the fecal matter enters into the wound caused by your stone.

If you don't know or understand something you ask. Respect peoples religion. Saying negative things about peoples religion won't take you anywhere. Do your religion and allow others do their religion.
Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
ObongawanAKS:
Hmmmmmm!
All these reforms just to defecate o

THANK YOU JESUS for making me a freeborn of God!

Gallantly flexing Christianity.
Christianity and Islam are very similar in terms of the values and tenets they teach.
Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by ThatFairGuy: 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
BlackSeptember:
If we are to believe this the Ibadan and Osogbo mulims are not going to paradise because those ones are shot put masters.

Yoruba Muslims ntorr
[/s]
Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by ThatFairGuy: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
aycorporat:
I like the hygiene part but what happens if something forgets to enter with the left foot, would he have to.go back and revisit the poo?
Besides if the toilet is having stagnant water and the poo is.almost bursting my intestines nko?
A lot of Yoruba Muslims are guilty of these
[/s]
Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by moufan: 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
nice one op, jazakhumllahu akhiran
Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by ObongawanAKS(f): 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
iRyan:

Christianity and Islam are very similar in terms of the values and tenets they teach.

Very Similar indeed angry look up for the meaning of similarity again mbok.

Which Christianity? Certainly not the one I'm privileged to belong.

7 Likes

Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by Beetobee(f): 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
Its nice and rewarding to see how revered Islam is by the number of non-Muslims who purport to be Muslims all in an effort to smear Islam. To the best of my knowledge, one doesn't bother about what is irrelevant to one. But here, the utmost concern by non-Muslims continues to be displayed.

3 Likes

Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by musawisdom(m): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
Places to avoid when you want to defaecate.

* Under trees that produces fruits,
* River water
* On top of rocks
* Cleared portion in the bush
* Route where people ply.

Ensure to drink water some minutes before you go to toilet it helps shits with comfort.

Dig a hole on the ground to pass your shits and bury it when you have finished.

Islam, the total way of life

3 Likes

Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by Baker77: 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=AbooBilal post=86051590][/quote]جزاكم الله خيرا
Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
kattytamer:

Yes it confirms your religion and laws are man made otherwise of what relevance is entering a toilet with left or right foot? Or standing to urinate or splashing urine? Or greeting someone using the toilet? And you should not use a toilet facing qibla or what? These are the typical kind of things someone obsessed with an idea would say and believe.

Again you are busy cherry-picking hadiths, why ignore other damning hadiths like those that say the "prophet" was clearly hallucinating at some point? Or eating dates fruit protect one from all poison?

Please what's your frustration really on?
Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by femi4: 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
oilPUSSY:
If you want to laugh just visit Islamic section grin grin cheesy grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
honestly ...what a joke. No wonder they see western education as a threat

No sane man will see the four walls school and believe in this toilet thing

5 Likes

Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by pharm138(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
If you don't believe it, you dont have to criticize it my brother

TheOutlaw:

Re: The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet by midnighter(f): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mashallah:

Why use our Arab slave master on the picture instead of Africans

That's exactly what I asked them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruling On Sharing Cartoons on Social Media / 28th & 29th July: Eidel Fitri Public Holidays / Du’as For Seeking Knowledge, And Taking Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.