Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

del - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / del (722 Views)

Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? / Is The Soul Immortal ? / We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

del by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 24, 2020
del

1 Like

Re: del by Ladylite: 2:02am On Jan 24, 2020
Pls where did you get your wrap? I need to buy two

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: del by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 24, 2020
Ladylite:
Pls where did you get your wrap? I need to buy two

We can always share a good joint, but I was not under the influence of ganja while writing that.

1 Like

Re: del by wickedtuna: 10:06am On Jan 24, 2020
DanTheGeek:
Spent some time meditating and thought of a lot of interesting things I'd share in this post about "God".

Stop. Take three deep breaths to normalize your heart rate and try to be objective before you even dare criticize. Maybe we could find "God" and ask nicely; "How did you manage to create the universe and live timelessly?". Let's face it. Neither the Big Bang Theory nor Religion has really answered the necessary questions, or perhaps, answered the wrong questions. What if the world is just a perfectly developed A.I simulation engine created by some "immortal" alien genius?

What if "Jesus" and other ambassadors of religion were just atheists that survived death simply by chance or was it his smarts?. Could it be that a certain ignoramus unknown to history, subliminally started a word-of-mouth epidemic that tipped and gave birth to religion?

I was close to a school while drafting this post when I heard a teacher yell, "Stephen was stoned to death!". I raised my head immediately in awe of the reality of probability, looked at the class, smiled and thought; Stephen could also just have been like Jesus. We can conclude that the circumstances surrounding Stephen's death caused by the things he said and stood by throughout his lifetime.

Scientific research is what produces the white papers that "direct the course" of history, why is it that the more we combine the past (history) with the little things we discover everyday from scientific whitepapers, the more we uncover the "truth"?

Could I be unto something with my theories or am I just mentally ill? --- Try to be honest with your self just this once. Take three deep breaths to calm your nerves once more. If you still think I'm suffering from a mental disorder then you should HONESTLY consider a therapist (not any religious "healer", because therapists are at least, consciously open minded during sessions). I'm only giving you this advice out of love. Not fear. You should not take advantage of my "mercifulness" since all man will be for theirselves in "heaven" and even if you died with me, there's no assurance we'd end up on the same location on that "Galaxy" or "Planet" or "Home in the sky" (as history has named in centuries past). Even game developers don't spawn two players in the same spot (location) on any terrain. All beliefs have one particular truth in common --- the clue to immortality. Instead of coming together to research the common truth, the mediocre citizens of Earth prefer to draw conclusions from appeals to ignorance over the obvious.

Is it coincidental that I'm writing this at a time of financial difficulty where the only thing (money) that decides how I socialize with the world is the only real trap or "temptation" of humanity. Mention any problem that does not exploit the financial dependency of humans and I will give you immortality. I'm only privileged to write this today thankfully as a result of the past financial and emotional assistance of friends and family. Our destinies are truly in our hands. Life is a game of numbers and it is high time we started calculating in solidarity for the betterment of humanity. Loose lips, sink ships; a subliminal way of saying humanity will be stuck in a recursive loop of compromise.

Until we are all awed by the possibility of a timeless world without us and derive love from nature, the "devil" will continue to feast on our fears and continue to get the better part of us untill our planet slowly fades away like any other mediocre business of the world (as we know it). Could "mad" simply be an ignorant noun for people that were courageous enough to venture on the journey of overcoming mortality without anyway to connect to the larger superset of mentally unstable citizens of the Earth?

If you're thinking I'm a "confused" Atheist (Existentialist Atheist), then it's because you're used to the popular opinions of this corrupt world and fail to truly think out of the box. What if religion was simply just a byproduct of the fear of certain historians? --- after all, great historians behind all the religions of the world attributed their work and now the world simply won't forget about them. What if fallacy is simply the only way to "time travel" and our subconscious minds are just "kinda" programmed to believe in it?. Could it be that "God" doesn't want to be found and had programmed fallacy into us to the effect; to cause confusion, making it puzzling to find the alien's real identity?. Why is it that the greatest innovations of the last decade can be traced to finance or money, to be specific (FinTech and cryptocurrency), which "God" says is the root of all evil?

Is it coincidental that none of the people closely associated with bitcoin have been credited with it's invention? (even with the increasing desire of the citizens of Earth to unravel the mystery). Hasn't it occurred to anyone that "Satoshi Nakamoto" simply wants to be left alone and forgotten which is why bitcoin was released without attribution?.
Attribution will only seriously question Satoshi's core principles as an "essentialist atheist" and the only way Satoshi will be found is if we're able to discover the solution to immortality on time before the real Satoshi fades away from the surface of the earth and then "time travel" via History. Why will any sane man decide to abandon such great wealth associated with such an invention in a world run by money? This is just history repeating itself and it's simply the reason why religion will stick around because until we share a common belief, the world will remain divided and division is synonymous to multi-tasking (compromise in disguise). Therefore it's safe to conclude that Atheism is a "religion" that is backed by facts, not fallacies. Till we all believe in pixels, the bigger picture of life will remain unclear.

The fact that science attributes the evolution of mankind to Africa would naturally make someone like me investigate her role in the discovery of the "truth" of existence. For all we know, the world is crazy about Africa right now, more than ever. Could it be coincidental that I'm African and share the same "birthday" with Satoshi (April 5th) who I mentioned earlier? -- humans are interconnected on a deeper level and only time will tell us the single unknown variable of existence. You shouldn't criticize my humble contribution to history but rather ask yourself whether you're actively contributing too and not blindly playing other people's mind games by following the way of fallible men.

TL;DR: The single unknown variable of existence is the secret to immortality.
Hello sir, have you read the book "In the light of truth"?

2 Likes

Re: del by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
wickedtuna:
Hello sir, have you read the book "In the light of truth"?

Nope. Why?

1 Like

Re: del by wickedtuna: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
DanTheGeek:

Nope. Why?
it would be of interest to you.
Re: del by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
wickedtuna:
it would be of interest to you.

Will check it out. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: del by Starbound(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
DanTheGeek:
Spent some time meditating and thought of a lot of interesting things I'd share in this post about "God".

Stop. Take three deep breaths to normalize your heart rate and try to be objective before you even dare criticize. Maybe we could find "God" and ask nicely; "How did you manage to create the universe and live timelessly?". Let's face it. Neither the Big Bang Theory nor Religion has really answered the necessary questions, or perhaps, answered the wrong questions. What if the world is just a perfectly developed A.I simulation engine created by some "immortal" alien genius?

What if "Jesus" and other ambassadors of religion were just atheists that survived death simply by chance or was it his smarts?. Could it be that a certain ignoramus unknown to history, subliminally started a word-of-mouth epidemic that tipped and gave birth to religion?

I was close to a school while drafting this post when I heard a teacher yell, "Stephen was stoned to death!". I raised my head immediately in awe of the reality of probability, looked at the class, smiled and thought; Stephen could also just have been like Jesus. We can conclude that the circumstances surrounding Stephen's death caused by the things he said and stood by throughout his lifetime.

Scientific research is what produces the white papers that "direct the course" of history, why is it that the more we combine the past (history) with the little things we discover everyday from scientific whitepapers, the more we uncover the "truth"?

Could I be unto something with my theories or am I just mentally ill? --- Try to be honest with your self just this once. Take three deep breaths to calm your nerves once more. If you still think I'm suffering from a mental disorder then you should HONESTLY consider a therapist (not any religious "healer", because therapists are at least, consciously open minded during sessions). I'm only giving you this advice out of love. Not fear. You should not take advantage of my "mercifulness" since all man will be for theirselves in "heaven" and even if you died with me, there's no assurance we'd end up on the same location on that "Galaxy" or "Planet" or "Home in the sky" (as history has named in centuries past). Even game developers don't spawn two players in the same spot (location) on any terrain. All beliefs have one particular truth in common --- the clue to immortality. Instead of coming together to research the common truth, the mediocre citizens of Earth prefer to draw conclusions from appeals to ignorance over the obvious.

Is it coincidental that I'm writing this at a time of financial difficulty where the only thing (money) that decides how I socialize with the world is the only real trap or "temptation" of humanity. Mention any problem that does not exploit the financial dependency of humans and I will give you immortality. I'm only privileged to write this today thankfully as a result of the past financial and emotional assistance of friends and family. Our destinies are truly in our hands. Life is a game of numbers and it is high time we started calculating in solidarity for the betterment of humanity. Loose lips, sink ships; a subliminal way of saying humanity will be stuck in a recursive loop of compromise.

Until we are all awed by the possibility of a timeless world without us and derive love from nature, the "devil" will continue to feast on our fears and continue to get the better part of us untill our planet slowly fades away like any other mediocre business of the world (as we know it). Could "mad" simply be an ignorant noun for people that were courageous enough to venture on the journey of overcoming mortality without anyway to connect to the larger superset of mentally unstable citizens of the Earth?

If you're thinking I'm a "confused" Atheist (Existentialist Atheist), then it's because you're used to the popular opinions of this corrupt world and fail to truly think out of the box. What if religion was simply just a byproduct of the fear of certain historians? --- after all, great historians behind all the religions of the world attributed their work and now the world simply won't forget about them. What if fallacy is simply the only way to "time travel" and our subconscious minds are just "kinda" programmed to believe in it?. Could it be that "God" doesn't want to be found and had programmed fallacy into us to the effect; to cause confusion, making it puzzling to find the alien's real identity?. Why is it that the greatest innovations of the last decade can be traced to finance or money, to be specific (FinTech and cryptocurrency), which "God" says is the root of all evil?

Is it coincidental that none of the people closely associated with bitcoin have been credited with it's invention? (even with the increasing desire of the citizens of Earth to unravel the mystery). Hasn't it occurred to anyone that "Satoshi Nakamoto" simply wants to be left alone and forgotten which is why bitcoin was released without attribution?.
Attribution will only seriously question Satoshi's core principles as an "essentialist atheist" and the only way Satoshi will be found is if we're able to discover the solution to immortality on time before the real Satoshi fades away from the surface of the earth and then "time travel" via History. Why will any sane man decide to abandon such great wealth associated with such an invention in a world run by money? This is just history repeating itself and it's simply the reason why religion will stick around because until we share a common belief, the world will remain divided and division is synonymous to multi-tasking (compromise in disguise). Therefore it's safe to conclude that Atheism is a "religion" that is backed by facts, not fallacies. Till we all believe in pixels, the bigger picture of life will remain unclear.

The fact that science attributes the evolution of mankind to Africa would naturally make someone like me investigate her role in the discovery of the "truth" of existence. For all we know, the world is crazy about Africa right now, more than ever. Could it be coincidental that I'm African and share the same "birthday" with Satoshi (April 5th) who I mentioned earlier? -- humans are interconnected on a deeper level and only time will tell us the single unknown variable of existence. You shouldn't criticize my humble contribution to history but rather ask yourself whether you're actively contributing too and not blindly playing other people's mind games by following the way of fallible men.

TL;DR: The single unknown variable of existence is the secret to immortality.

I love the way you Think. �
Re: del by gideonjeta(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
Op.... I understand your point and your atheistist view. As regards your question, Humans were created to be immortal ( that is, to live forever). Jehovah God created the first man in his image, that is, infused with moral qualities. Gen 1: 26,27. Also, looking at the human body and the way we were created shows man was created to live forever. The human brain has the capacity to store information for thousands of years and even more.
Re: del by OtemAtum: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
gideonjeta:
Op.... I understand your point and your atheistist view. As regards your question, Humans were created to be immortal ( that is, to live forever). Jehovah God created the first man in his image, that is, infused with moral qualities. Gen 1: 26,27. Also, looking at the human body and the way we were created shows man was created to live forever. The human brain has the capacity to store information for thousands of years and even more.
Jehovah isn't God Almighty. He is just one of the uncountable beings created by God Almighty. Read the book of MCC 1: 14 for details.

MCC 1: 14
14 . Now the names of some of these beings (created by God Almighty) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, ..., Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
Re: del by gideonjeta(m): 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
Jehovah isn't God Almighty. He is just one of the uncountable beings created by God Almighty. Read the book of MCC 1: 14 for details.

MCC 1: 14
14 . Now the names of some of these beings (created by God Almighty) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, ..., Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

Just a simple question, do you have a Bible?
Re: del by OtemAtum: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
gideonjeta:

Just a simple question, do you have a Bible?
Yes I can easily access one.
Re: del by gideonjeta(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
I am going to state a direct reference to Jehovah Almighty in the Bible, although there are many references to Jehovah Almighty in the Bible. You can go through Genesis 17:1, 2 Corinth. 6:18, Rev 15:3 amongst many others.
Re: del by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 12, 2020
Starbound:

I love the way you Think. �

Thank you
Re: del by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 12, 2020
del
Re: del by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 12, 2020
del
Re: del by Dtruthspeaker: 6:23am On Sep 12, 2020
DanTheGeek:

- ---

Just as you know not where you come from and neither did you control it, you know not where you go to and neither do you control that too.

1 Like

Re: del by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 12, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Just as you know not where you come from and neither did you control it, you know not where you go to and neither do you control that too.

Valid point bro.
Re: del by Dtruthspeaker: 8:56am On Sep 12, 2020
DanTheGeek:

Valid point bro.

I respectfully thank you!

1 Like

Re: del by sonmvayina(m): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
Heaven doesn’t exist, so no.
And even if it did, why would you have to obey a guy who lived 2000 years ago to get in?
And even if you have to, how can you obey him, he’s dead!?
And even if he isn’t dead, you still have no way of communication with him.
If he had written something down, you could read that and try to interpret it, but he didn’t.
In fact, no one who ever met him ever wrote anything down about him, or what he wanted. The texts we have are written way later, by people who had their own agendas, so we don’t know if that’s what he wanted, or what the writers wanted.
So we know nothing about him, and have no idea what he wanted. So you can’t follow him even if you want to.
So just try to be a nice person, and concentrate on living the life you know you have as well as you can.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: del by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
sonmvayina:
Heaven doesn’t exist, so no.
And even if it did, why would you have to obey a guy who lived 2000 years ago to get in?
And even if you have to, how can you obey him, he’s dead!?
And even if he isn’t dead, you still have no way of communication with him.
If he had written something down, you could read that and try to interpret it, but he didn’t.
In fact, no one who ever met him ever wrote anything down about him, or what he wanted. The texts we have are written way later, by people who had their own agendas, so we don’t know if that’s what he wanted, or what the writers wanted.
So we know nothing about him, and have no idea what he wanted. So you can’t follow him even if you want to.
So just try to be a nice person, and concentrate on living the life you know you have as well as you can.

Well spoken.

1 Like

Re: del by Introvertmemer(m): 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Have you considered cryonics
for a fact i was was bothered by the thought of our time winding down everyday and the inevitability of death and life being fickle,as a child d voice of reasoning always made me doubt the existence of a floating empire and i white bearded genie fairy magician man who lived in the sky and granted wishes whenever he wanted to ,as a child religion was forced down my throat like d most of us and as soon as i got the chance ran off and become a full blown athiest ,the most awful tin dat hurts me d most is seeing people follow religion ignorantly and blindly without being able to help them
P.S(I STOLE YOUR POST)

(1) (Reply)

The War That Happened In Heaven / Prison And Hospital Ministry / The Untold Story About Islam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.