Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

How Can I Regrow My Hair By Home Remedies? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Can I Regrow My Hair By Home Remedies? (470 Views)

What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) / I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? / Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Regrow My Hair By Home Remedies? by mayajustin: 5:32am On Jan 24, 2020
In medical terms, hair loss deals with a reduction in the number of hairs attached to the scalp. The average person who brushes their hair every day, loses between 50-100 strands per day, according to experts. If you take a look at your hairbrush the hair strands should be approximately the length of your hair and have a tiny white bulb at the end, which indicates that this hair was at its natural shedding stage and ready to come out. It’s when hair starts coming out in clumps or throughout the day every time you run your fingers through your hair there should be cause for concern as this could significantly impact the quantity of hair you have. Hair loss occurs as a result of certain factors (see below) that affect the hair’s life cycle, considerably shortening hair growth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWVVozol3W8
Re: How Can I Regrow My Hair By Home Remedies? by WilderPeters: 8:46am On Apr 01, 2021
Regrowing your hair using just natural remedies is going to be an uphill battle and quite challenging. With mill pattern baldness there is complex chemistry going on in your body and conversion of hormones in the substances that attack your hair follicle causing them to shrink and ultimately fall out. The simple truth is that natural supplements and products simply aren't potent enough to counteract the physiological changes that are happening in the body I found a hair loss treatment to help me stop and reverse a receding hairline and male pattern baldness, but I had to include a few treatments that you would consider not natural. The problem with doing this can be that those products may cause side effects. https://whatevercoach.com/health/hair-loss-treatment/

(1) (Reply)

Can You Wear This Covid-19 Inspired Ankara? / Children Wears / Vintage Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.