Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige (1318 Views)

2023: Igbo Leaders In Strong Push For Presidency / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC / Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by opportunes: 6:37am On Jan 24, 2020
A socio-political pressure group known as Ndi-Igbo United Forum (NUF) has faulted Minister of Labour and Employment Senator Chris Ngige’s position that the Igbo could only show readiness for the nation’s presidency if they joined the All Progressives Congress (APC). The President General of NUF, Chief Godson Ezenagu, in a statement made available to Daily Trust in Awka, Anambra State capital, described Ngige’s assertion as untrue.

He said the Igbo do not need to join APC to produce the president of the country, rather total mobilisation of people across zones. “All political parties should zone their presidential tickets to the South East in the principle of equity, natural justice and good conscience. Zoning to the zone will kill every agitation in the South East,” he said.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/we-dont-need-apc-for-presidency-in-2023-igbo-group-tells-ngige.html
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by Skyfornia(m): 6:42am On Jan 24, 2020
Ngige is a nobody to the Igbos...

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by Simplyleo: 6:44am On Jan 24, 2020
All political parties should zone their presidential tickets to the South East

Really?

When did that one start? Has the ticket ever been zoned to any geopolitical zone since the history of Nigeria? That one no be democracy again na undecided

Better come out and contest like others, all these nonsense wont do nadda.

While real politicians are strategising, these ones are seated in Alaigbo demanding for non existent right.

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by Dustyn: 6:45am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]
Really?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by Simplyleo: 6:48am On Jan 24, 2020
All political parties should zone their presidential tickets to the South East

But since APC is not needed, I think the "all" should be replaced with "all except APC".

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by ProWalker: 6:48am On Jan 24, 2020
All political parties should zone their presidential tickets to the South East in the principle of equity, natural justice and good conscience. Zoning to the zone will kill every agitation in the South East,”

Even Biafra agitation will die just the way it was not in existence through GEJ years of Presidency

If this is the only way to become President, una go wait till forever

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by Dustyn: 6:49am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

But since APC is not needed, I think the "all" should be replaced with "all except APC".
[/s]
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by ProWalker: 6:51am On Jan 24, 2020
He said the Igbo do not need to join APC to produce the president of the country,

Now it’s becoming more confusing, if you don’t join a party, who then would work for the success of the party ?

Unserious clowns, you hate APC so much and detest the idea of belonging to the party, but still want the party you hate to hand over it Presidential ticket to you?

Who does that ?

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by Simplyleo: 6:57am On Jan 24, 2020
ProWalker:

Now it’s becoming more confusing, if you don’t join a party, who then would work for the success of the party ?

Unserious clowns, you hate APC so much and detest the idea of belonging to the party, but still want the party you hate to hand over it Presidential ticket to you?

Who does that ?
Did you notice how confused they are? "all political parties should zone it to the SE". Is APC not in the "all"?
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by Dustyn: 7:15am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Did noticehow confused they are? "all political parties should zone it to the SE". Is APC not in the "all"?
[/s]
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by Smithkafors(m): 7:32am On Jan 24, 2020
You guys commenting above are not igbos,what business do you have with igbos?,why can't you face your regions and leave igbos alone.This shows the level of joblessness you guys are suffering from.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by helinues: 7:39am On Jan 24, 2020
New group entirely

Different groups with different agenda..

You people should explain to thunder about what exactly you wants/needs towards 2023..
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by endy69: 7:41am On Jan 24, 2020
ProWalker:

Who does that ?
I dont blame u cus u dont know what party decipline means. u tink politics is all abt runin frn 1 party to anotha. we already hv igbos in APC gv 1 of ur party ticket nd let's see. Igbos dont hate APC bt we are more advance in 21st century politic.
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by efighter: 7:59am On Jan 24, 2020
We are Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis. APC is our party. We disgraced you in 2015, we humilaited you in 2019. In 2023, we shall completely crush you. You cannot be doing the same thing over and over and you expect a different result. We Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis go to other region to woo other regions to vote for us, giving different real and fake promises. But, you Igbos go about abusing, insulting and cursing other regions. Only a bastard will vote for a region that curses his father and mother. AN Igboman will never ever rule Nigeria.
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by efighter: 8:02am On Jan 24, 2020
opportunes:

He said the Igbo do not need to join APC to produce the president of the country, rather total mobilisation of people across zones. “All political parties should zone their presidential tickets to the South East in the principle of equity, natural justice and good conscience. Zoning to the zone will kill every agitation in the South East,” he said.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/we-dont-need-apc-for-presidency-in-2023-igbo-group-tells-ngige.html

I think this one is on drugs. Buhari did not get to be Nigeria's President by zoning. Rochas contested the APC primaries with Atikuchukwu, Kwakwaso and Buhari in 2015. Also Alex Ekwueme, Abubakar Rimi and others contested PDP primaries against Obasanjo in 1999. So, what zoning is the drug addicts from the potopoto republic talking about?
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by Anambralstson: 8:18am On Jan 24, 2020
ProWalker:

Who does that ?
Their are thousands of APC supporters in Southeast, if I may ask how many of your tribesmen and women voted for APC during general election not minding your son was VP and despite given the key positions during PMB first tenure Osibanjo lost his polling unit in VI, most APC chieftains in Southwest lost their polling units, PMB struggled to win few states in West after giving you guys key positions, without respect to office of the President of Nigeria, your people were in presence of PMB stoning APC chieftains in Ogun, same thing happened in Lagos, I can see much love from you guys hypocrisy, not by force all politicians will belong to a ruling party in Southeast, their are APC supporters in the East and more will still join before 2023. I know Yorubas are trying all their best to blackmail Igbos for 2023, you guys will fail because we know all your antics.
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by helinues: 8:22am On Jan 24, 2020
Anambralstson:

Their are thousands of APC supporters in Southeast, if I may ask how many of your tribesmen and women voted for APC during general election not minding your son was VP, Osibanjo lost his polling unit in VI, most APC chieftains in Southwest lost their polling units, PMB struggled to win few states in West after giving you guys key positions, without respect to office of the President of Nigeria, your people were in presence of PMB stoning APC chieftains in Ogun, same thing happened in Lagos, I can see much love from you guys hypocrisy, not by force all politicians will belong to a ruling party in Southeast, their are APC supporters in the East and more will still join before 2023. I know Yorubas are trying all their best to blackmail Igbos for 2023, you guys will fail because we know all your antics.

Atiku also lost his polling units...

You guys should stop confusing thunder . Today Yesterday Referendum, Today Biafra, Tomorrow 2023 presidency, next tomorrow restructuring.

Nobody is blackmailing anybody, Igbo's should test their popularity in 2023 instead of claiming victims all the time.

Btw, how many groups exactly representing Ndigbo's interest

Haba

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2020
Igbos are so so myopic.
How about looking behind the Party and focus on the Person and his capabilities and charisma.
forget about party differences and focus on the intellectual and political and rulership strength of the individual.
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by Switruth: 8:27am On Jan 24, 2020
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]
Really?

When did that one start? Has the ticket ever been zoned to any geopolitical zone since the history of Nigeria? That one no be democracy again na undecided

Better come out and contest like others, all these nonsense wont do nadda.

While real politicians are strategising, these ones are seated in Alaigbo demanding for non existent right.

Why do you hate this people so much. Don’t you have them around you or does business with them? Your hatred towards this set of people might kill or condemn you one day. I have never seen a thread on them that you don’t jump into and start abusing them. You need to change your ways and how you see your fellow humans first. I pity the mods that’s allowing you to propagate hatred here. Let these guys be. You hardly comment on any reasonable topic. Too bad for you Leo.
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by Dustyn: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
Igbos are so so myopic.
How about looking behind the Party and focus on the Person and his capabilities and charisma.
forget about party differences and focus on the intellectual and political and rulership strength of the individual.
[/s]
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 24, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Igbos are so so myopic.

Your comment would be so much better without the first line.

When the Fulani herder called Yorubas primitive, we weren't happy.

Do unto others...
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by Anambralstson: 8:56am On Jan 24, 2020
helinues:

Atiku also lost his polling units...

You guys should stop confusing thunder . Today Yesterday Referendum, Today Biafra, Tomorrow 2023 presidency, next tomorrow restructuring.

Nobody is blackmailing anybody, Igbo's should test their popularity in 2023 instead of claiming victims all the time.

Btw, how many groups exactly representing Ndigbo's interest

Haba
Your tribe also agitating, just because FG prescribed Amotekun as illegal outfit your people went on media asking for separation, just chill, the agitation from your tribe will soon intense once you are denied APC ticket, Tinubu and his group are waiting..
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2020
FrLukas:

Your comment would be so much better without the first line.

When the Fulani herder called Yorubas primitive, we weren't happy.

Do unto others...
I commented based on what I read and have observed from my Eastern brothers.
they're always on the verge of attacking anything APC as if PDP was any better
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by Dustyn: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
[/s]
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by helinues: 9:09am On Jan 24, 2020
Anambralstson:

Your tribe also agitating, just because FG prescribed Amotekun as illegal outfit your people went on media asking for separation, just chill, the agitation from your tribe will soon intense once you are denied APC ticket, Tinubu and his group are waiting..

Agitate? Of what % of Yoruba's are agitating cos of Amotekun?

Amotekun will be achieved without wasting any souls.

As for the presidency, no be today we dey test our popularity.. Win or loose we are all gamed

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by Anambralstson: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2020
helinues:

Agitate? Of what % of Yoruba's are agitating cos of Amotekun?

Amotekun will be achieved without wasting any souls.

As for the presidency, no be today we dey test our popularity.. Win or loose we are all gamed
No wahala, I will soon remind you guys
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by helinues: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2020
Anambralstson:

No wahala, I will soon remind you guys

We will remind you people too. Same way we have been reminding you since 2015

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

I understand bro.

Calling a whole people myopic though... Remember only a fraction of them are on this forum.
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by helinues: 10:04am On Jan 24, 2020
endy69:
I dont blame u cus u dont know what party discipline means. u tink politics is all abt runin frn 1 party to anotha. we already hv igbos in APC gv 1 of ur party ticket nd let's see. Igbos dont hate APC bt we are more advance in 21st century politic.

Heh heh

Is that why Imo lawmakers are defecting to Apc
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by Williamsbolu: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2020
All parties are made of same set of persons ,,what if the APC decides to give their presidential ticket to someone from the east.
Are you still going to reject the Apc
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by Delightdavid: 10:29am On Jan 24, 2020
This minute biafra. Next minute presidency
What exactly does the igbos want

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes Ex Gov Theodore Orji and Sons’ Passports Over N150b Fraud / Presidency Reacts To Buhari's Coronavirus Test Result / Latest!!! Adams Oshiomole Advised To Spill The Beans Now, Northern Woman Comes F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.