Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

I Can’t Date An Ordinary Guy, I’m Obsessed With Reverend Fathers – Lady - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Can’t Date An Ordinary Guy, I’m Obsessed With Reverend Fathers – Lady (353 Views)

Married Woman Allegedly Dies During Illicit Marathon Sex With Reverend Father / Emir Of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari In London As An Ordinary Individual / Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Date An Ordinary Guy, I’m Obsessed With Reverend Fathers – Lady by Yinkfoldgist: 8:14am On Jan 24, 2020
A lady identified as Lara has revealed that since she has been engaging in relationships, the ones she enjoyed are the ones involving clerics (specifically Catholic Priests).

The only thing she dislikes about the relationship is that the Reverend Fathers get transferred to other places.

In her words ;

“I’ve had an affair with 3 different priests and so far they are very good in everything”, she said.

“Ever since I’ve known men, the ones who have made me happy are Reverend Fathers. I only had one boyfriend before I met the first Reverend Father that I had affair with. He was so caring and good in bed but because they get transferred, it cuts the affairs short.

I’ve had affair with 3 different Priests and so far, they are very good in everything. I don’t have intention of dating ordinary guy because they break heart easily and I couldn’t find any guy that would keep me happy and not stress my life. I really want to stop dating Priests but I’m obsessed with them. What do I do?”

Source : https://yinkfold.com/i-cant-date-an-ordinary-guy-im-obsessed-with-reverend-fathers-lady/

Re: I Can’t Date An Ordinary Guy, I’m Obsessed With Reverend Fathers – Lady by money121(m): 8:19am On Jan 24, 2020
Congrat
Re: I Can’t Date An Ordinary Guy, I’m Obsessed With Reverend Fathers – Lady by Assurance001(f): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2020
Chaii ego onyinye ndi uka o. God called few to serve him while many are calling God to serve him. We all should be careful of men of dog which is very rampant.

(1) (Reply)

Vanessa Bryant: 5 Things You May Not Know About Kobe Bryant's Wife / CBN Clarifies Position On Operation Of Domiciliary Accounts / Huge Snake Caught In My Toilet.... Scared The Hell Out Of Me!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.