Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX (73046 Views)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
naijacentric:
mumu

MONKEYcentric, omo Iya olobo rirun.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
naijacentric:
ode

MONKEYcentric, omo Iya olobo rirun !
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by naijacentric(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

MONKEYcentric, omo Iya olobo rirun !
bastard
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Hassanmaye(m): 12:48am On Mar 25, 2021
LagosWahala:
Oga see ehn, if she loved you na you for be the husband.

Have had a similar experience and trust me you NEED to resist any and all temptations to even relight any fire.

Messing around as a single is different from messing with a marriedperson. Curses wey follow this one na overload!

Pray very hard and gradually cut off all contact. ALL forms.

Also temporarily forget about all women for now and face your passions.

Your own go come meet you!

As I speak I'm about to get marrried, so like I said, learm from the mistakes I made prior.

Peace.
Which mistake
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Hassanmaye(m): 5:29am On Mar 25, 2021
ofuonyebi:
Continue to communicate with your untimely death..it is the price of the greedy cards
Untimely death grin grin
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Hassanmaye(m): 5:44am On Mar 25, 2021
MedicH:
Okafor's law indeed.
Explain to me what is okafors law
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Hassanmaye(m): 5:46am On Mar 25, 2021
silifat11:
That is similar own present situation. Am married so is my ex.. but we chat once or twice in two months. Since she once told her husband about, the husband sent me a friend request on Facebook, which she told me to accept. Few days ago, her husband saw our chat and told her to block me on Facebook.. funny enough, the guy still remains my friend on Facebook. .. Monitoring spirit haha
God has save you.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Hassanmaye(m): 6:10am On Mar 25, 2021
mabebe1:

Oshey.......FEELINGS REAWAKENER....the best thing to do is cut of ties with her again and follow through with it...so u won't be tempted oooooooooooo....a word is enough for the wise
I don't know what is wrong with married women, I have one we did the same university, she is communicating to me even though I shun her.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by ogechchukwu: 6:16am On Mar 25, 2021
Leave people's wives alone .

Do not forget that the woman you will marry one day is some one's girlfriend.

Be careful of what you do to others .

When it comes back it comes in 100 fold
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Emperor88(m): 12:05am On Sep 20, 2021
Wow! This sounds exactly like my story...
Let me summarize mine for and then give you an advice.
1. My ex got pregnant here in Nigeria for another guy in 2014, I was 22 and she was 18 years old then... because of pressure and shame she scammed me, collected money and disappeared to Libya, She added me on Facebook, she told me she was working in a hair salon but things were difficult over there. She finally came back to the country in 2018 with another baby, less than a year old. She found me through one of my close friends and we started talking, she told me her story which I don't totally believe...She said are sister deceived her to Libya thinking she was going to Italy. She was living with a Ghanaian who got her pregnant, the guy collected her savings and absconded, that she wanted me back. I tried to play along but she was no more attractive, I couldn't let the past go.

Now let me tell you what I noticed which might be applicable to your situation.
She went to Libya for prostitution.
She was wayward back home before she travelled.
She has not repented.
She is a liar and a pretender
She is looking for a Mugu.
Her life is ruined and she is looking for someone to ruin too.

If she keep bothering make all this know to her, let it end in insult, then she will live you alone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? / Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.