Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls (2661 Views)

Which Nigerian University Still Teaches This Course? / Covenant University Has The Best Fashionistas (Photos) / Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by IkanJoee(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2020
Nigeria is home to some of the most beautiful ladies on Gods green earth,and they have found a reason to cluster at different Nigerian institutions in other to get a university degree.

A visit to some of these universities will leave you speechless.

For me, i will start with

1. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)

The University of Nigeria Nsukka is legendary when it comes to beautiful women.

These ladies are intelligent and beautiful,the guys are known as lions while the females are known as lionesses.

This university is located in Nsukka,a small town located outside the the capital city.

2: University of Port harcourt (UNIPORT)

Well errrrm that’s where you find some of the most beautiful undergraduates in Nigeria o. dem no sabi book like that sha

Located in Rivers State,The University of Port Harcourt.
UNIPORT is located in the Oil rich Rivers state Nigeria.

3: University Of Calabar (UNICAL)

The third university making the top 3 list as the university with the most beautiful girls in Nigeria is the University of Calabar.

The university of calabar is located inside the main calabar city and is the home to some of the most beautiful efik and Ibibio girls in Nigeria.

If your in doubt just go and ask Ini Edo.

4: University of Lagos (UNILAG)

Coming in at number 4, as the university with the most beautiful girls in Nigeria is the University of Lagos,popularly known as UNILAG.

This university is the abode of some of the most beautiful female undergraduates in Nigeria.

5: Imo State University (IMSU)

Initially I personally doubted this,until i decided to to visit owerri and see things for my self.
Imo State University is the abode of majority of the most beautiful girls in Nigeria.

There you have it,the Top 5 Nigerian Universities with the Most Beautiful Girls in Nigeria,which university do you think has the most beautiful girls,or which institution do you think should have made the list or ranked higher? smiley
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by ComradeShegs(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2020
Ahmadu bello university

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2020
During our nans day, I used to go places with Dan Onjeh. Damn, uniport is hot but Benue state university is baaad with babes. The school has no ethnic bias when admitting students, as such, you'd find students from Taraba (Fulani), ibos, Bayelsans, Tivs, Cross Riverians Idoma and even Cameronians. I think BSU comes first

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by IkanJoee(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:
During our nans day, I used to go places with Dan Onjeh. Damn, uniport is hot but Benue state university is baaad with babes. The school has no ethnic bias when admitting students, as such, you'd find students from Taraba (Fulani), ibos, Bayelsans, Tivs, Cross Riverians Idoma and even Cameronians. I think BSU comes first

You don go places o.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by MasonKendall(m): 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
I have not even written jamb

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by LLSAINT(m): 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
You don talk am
Jonnie Waka! wink
Pharaoh4rin:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by christejames(m): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
Of course, I was expecting UNN to be top on the list. Damn! during my undergraduate days back in the den... I thank God I scaled through that temptation, if not by now my GP should have been mocking me telling me "I no warn you? ".

Those Karashikas (as we used to calling them) were n't smiling either. Is it the cluster of beauties in Psychology and Economics departments or the factory of intellectual pulchritude in Anthropology and Sociology, abi na the grammatical goddesses of the faculties of Arts and Law?
The most amazing one is the Venuses in engineering faculty. Ordinarily girls in engineering are presumed to be tomboys and not beautiful but that's not the case with UNN where the engine boys guilds the girls like precious eggs, 'shuuing' away guys from other faculty.

Nostalgic, is it Chinecherem, Somadina, Golden, Princess, Chinyere, Ugomma et al. Chai! those girls! those girls!! how I wish I had them all.

Of a notable mention in institutions should also be ESUT and UNIZIK.

#followNPFL or visit nexttvafrica.com for better updates.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by franchasng: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
IkanJoee:
Nigeria is home to some of the most beautiful ladies on Gods green earth,and they have found a reason to cluster at different Nigerian institutions in other to get a university degree.

A visit to some of these universities will leave you speechless.

For me, i will start with

1. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)

The University of Nigeria Nsukka is legendary when it comes to beautiful women.

These ladies are intelligent and beautiful,the guys are known as lions while the females are known as lionesses.

This university is located in Nsukka,a small town located outside the the capital city.

2: University of Port harcourt (UNIPORT)

Well errrrm that’s where you find some of the most beautiful undergraduates in Nigeria o. dem no sabi book like that sha

Located in Rivers State,The University of Port Harcourt.
UNIPORT is located in the Oil rich Rivers state Nigeria.

3: University Of Calabar (UNICAL)

The third university making the top 3 list as the university with the most beautiful girls in Nigeria is the University of Calabar.

The university of calabar is located inside the main calabar city and is the home to some of the most beautiful efik and Ibibio girls in Nigeria.

If your in doubt just go and ask Ini Edo.

4: University of Lagos (UNILAG)

Coming in at number 4, as the university with the most beautiful girls in Nigeria is the University of Lagos,popularly known as UNILAG.

This university is the abode of some of the most beautiful female undergraduates in Nigeria.

5: Imo State University (IMSU)

Initially I personally doubted this,until i decided to to visit owerri and see things for my self.
Imo State University is the abode of majority of the most beautiful girls in Nigeria.

There you have it,the Top 5 Nigerian Universities with the Most Beautiful Girls in Nigeria,which university do you think has the most beautiful girls,or which institution do you think should have made the list or ranked higher? smiley
Very good list lol, but wrongly arranged lol

IMSU
UNILAG
UNIPORT
UNEC
UNICAL

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by solmusdesigns: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
grin

Typical Easterners making blind assumption again, like Ibos are the richest or Ibos own Lagos and Anambra has most of the billionaires in the world

well giving my own blind assumption also, i'll pick Convenant university , University of Ibadan, Unilag, Uni Uyo and Baze University.. this are very beautiful fresh, well articulate sexy girls

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
Cancel unilag there. That was then mostly kids in unilag. Now.

Imsu is first uniport follows the UNN . Lasu should be considered too

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by OwenDesired(m): 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Unical should be number 1... Those Malabress are something else

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by mistacoco2: 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
Imsu should be first.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
University of Jos should be 1st

those sweet young fulani girls chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by AeroplaneApple: 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
Why is University of Ado Ekiti not on this list?

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by Afflalo(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
imsu,unical,u.i,uniport,lasu

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by Owerri1stSon: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
IMSU first

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by Nadison1311(m): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
BLUELemon:
University of Jos should be 1st

those sweet young fulani girls chai
Ur head dey there Oga

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by DavidEsq(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
They are found in the schools that teach how to spell the word "pretty" and not "pritty" or "prittiest".

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by ModHateMe(m): 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
Some nairalanders deserve brain reset slap ehhh

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by Raylight2(m): 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
is there a statistic for this too?

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by Kylekent59: 12:26am On Jan 25, 2020
Every schools have pretty girls. No school has the most.

Case settled. No need for some people to be calling out their school.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by yarimo(m): 12:54am On Jan 25, 2020
The list is incomplete without federal university of science and technology SAMBISA forest. undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by sodiqapril(m): 6:21am On Jan 25, 2020
You must be kidding with this your list... have you been to Are Babalola University Ado Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by greatmann: 6:59am On Jan 25, 2020
Have you been to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU)

issorite ��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by greatmann: 7:00am On Jan 25, 2020
This are all the available Scholarship programs for now.
Below you'll see the title of each Scholarship and the link to the scholarship below it.

As more Scholarship Portal opens we'll keep you updated.

1. U.S. CAEF Full-Ride Enterprise Student Fellowship Program

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/us-caef-full-ride-enterprise-student.html?m=1

2. CSC Shared funding for Commonwealth Country Students at Goldsmiths, University of London, UK

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/csc-shared-funding-for-commonwealth.html?m=1

3. Duke Robertson program in the United States

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/duke-robertson-program-in-united-states.html?m=1

4. Findboliger Scholarship in Denmark

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/findboliger-scholarship-in-denmark.html?m=1

5. Federation University International Excellence Scholarship in Australia

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/federation-university-international.html?m=1

6. PhD Scholarship in Coffee Chemistry for International Students at Southern Cross University, Australia

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/phd-scholarship-in-coffee-chemistry-for.html?m=1

7. List of Available Chevening Scholarship 2020

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/list-of-available-chevening-scholarship.html?m=1

8. Singapore Digital Scholarships at Government of Singapore, 2020

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/singapore-digital-scholarships-at.html?m=1

Good luck to you as you apply!

Happy weekend Nairalanders
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by franklingud(m): 7:30am On Jan 25, 2020
Wrong arrangement OP.

This is how it should be....
IMSU

UNN

UNICAL

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Prittiest Girls by Homeboiy: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2020
South east list

Uniben no come your mind abi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Issues Resumption Notice To Staffs / One Student Dies In Cult Clash During Inter-house Sports (Photos) / Unilorin O Level Result Uploading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.