Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife (104007 Views)

Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University / Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House / Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by MartinsD12(m): 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
viyon02:
If a thug boss can have a beautiful house just like this and a professor will find it had to build, Now tell me the value of academic achievement in this country.
Truth
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
Dis country has fail us indeed? Imagine! some graduate cannot even afford Tecno Camon 12 let alone of a plot of land nd here we are seeing criminal flourish nd even have gut to flaunt it....May God heal our land

1 Like

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Moneyboyz: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Amotekun terrorist leader added yet another house to his already soiled name.

Truly, Hooliganism, Rascality and Skull mining pays in the south west .

Another Fulani terrorist spotted

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by GMbuharii: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
NaijaaRoyalty:

Truly, Hooliganism, Rascality and Skull mining BMC chop-money helinues pays in the south west.

grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
Funny!
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by YorubaPrince: 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Davash222:
Illiteracy could be seen all over that building.

I swear... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Okuda(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
anonimi:

You are what tribe please?

lol
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by gaventa: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
If you have made this comment out of what you read online or just sheer hatred despite not knowing MC Oluomo in person May you suffer from what you don’t know but if Mc oluomo has done anything that has affected you in person may this curse be reversed.
NaijaRoyalty:

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by SoNature(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Pay
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by yommen: 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
Poor finishing, money miss road.
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by 77up(m): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

your lots made it really difficult for some of us to avoid insulting igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
A drug baron richer than a university of California lecturer doesn't necessarily imply that the lecturer hasn't made it.
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by viyon02: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
anonimi:

Who stopped the prof from contributing to the political process so that thugs don't dictate his living conditions in our country?
Did you stop the professors

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10564998_1052843910178203161db41fa7e84a18b6908398479c86cejpegjpegeec1184f970738a9eaf6be4244be7b07jpeg65aeb0f82eb6a5a74ad4e970c95d0d5b_jpeg_jpeg5238dbddfaaae8dd28ccd572debf47d1
From your writing, it is because of someone like you that will vote for a thug rather than that professor that is not ready to buy votes criminals like you.
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by sugacoatedmouth(m): 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
Na house be this abi Shop/kiosks

abi nairalanders help me check am well
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by martinmiller: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
shut up and be humble, he's talking about taste ! you sef get taste, look every one is entitled to do whatever they wish with their rabbah, go gather money and let's see what you have on table.

Don't just jump out of no where to criticize another fellow without criticizing constructively ..

post=86066308]NURTW bosses and ugly house sef ..those men see a lot of rabbah but lack taste in everything from food to woman to dress sense to house[/quote]
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by ogene144(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
sonofanarchy:
bad taste for design.house design be looking like Ankara
some people are monitoring MC OLU OMO planing on hw to gun him down....
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Btruth: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
.......how come this is story on nairaland?

Arrant nonsense.
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
NURTW bosses and ugly house sef ..those men see a lot of rabbah but lack taste in everything from food to woman to dress sense to house
I just tire my brother. See wetin person dey call beautiful house. Zero taste. Nawa o
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by wizardus: 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

Why will that dirty house pain me ..I live in something 50 times better and classier g

If we investigate...na lamba.. regards

1 Like

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Neoteny(m): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
Now that's one ugly house.

Looks like some of those brothels in the East, except neater.

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by abbey621(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
happinezz110:
Dis country has fail us indeed? Imagine! some graduate cannot even afford Tecno Camon 12 let alone of a plot of land nd here we are seeing criminal flourish nd even have gut to flaunt it....May God heal our land

Person wey e no go better for, even if you give that person a Ph.D and 5 million Naira, the person go still end up in ruins. Whereas, a person that is destined to succeed would do so even in the most dangerous of conditions. You think 9ja is worse, come abroad, see students with debts of 50, 000 dollars and above struggling to pay it off while drug dealers, rappers and so on are balling like no tomorrow. Abeg let's leave this blaming culture and aspire beyond our struggles.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Donbosco46: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
House for Quater plot
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by ridbell01(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
viyon02:
If a thug boss can have a beautiful house just like this and a professor will find it had to build, Now tell me the value of academic achievement in this country.
my brother in the part of the world education is the biggest scam
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by foreshore(m): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
Airforce1:
The Lagos NURTW boss took to his Instagram page to share this news with his followers.

Beautiful I must say .

Congratulations to the king of the street.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7rg6SthZAO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Owo ita (Area boys money)
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

Why will that dirty house pain me ..I live in something 50 times better and classier g

If dem born you well, give us a documentary video of your house within 1 hr

1 Like

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Evydo: 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
Only one month Owoda from Ketu can build this house.
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by chinedumoooo: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Congrats.
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
He should have gone for a modern design shuoo raba dey now which kind old design be this
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by egopersonified(f): 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
I hate these fully tiled houses. One hotel did this years ago, they have tried to remove them twice but abandoned the project. Brand new house looks like it was built 20 years ago.
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by gustav25: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Hydraulic soup gobbling demon grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.