Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding (6215 Views)

American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by Harbylon(f): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2020
OlaOlu, based in Nigeria met Fola, a Nigerian Nurse based in the U.K on Facebook sometime in July 2019 and they immediately hit it off.

Their conversation started with a comment on a Facebook post which quickly progressed into the DM. And the rest, as they say, IS HISTORY!

The husband made this post on Facebook

"It was Itodo’s birthday and as Getmeri’s ambassador I sent his number to the company to call and wish him a happy one. I shared his appreciation of the kind gesture on my timeline and next thing I know this Facebook friend commented that when will she get her own Getmeri call.

My first reaction was, kinni isolenu yí bayi? I couldn’t leave the comment unattended to because Getmeri’s image was at stake so I replied that she should dm me her number.
When she came inbox and dropped an international number, I was dismayed.

International calls cost more and Getmeri nuh send me message reash this level. But she’s got this good sense of humour and I could feel she was hitting on me as well.

That very night in August, we chatted for about 5 hours till early in the morning. The flow was effortless.

So I finally get to marry a nurse as it is and the prophecy I gave myself that my future wife would walk into my DM herself just like my mum walked into my dad’s house is fulfilled.
Thanks to few friends that have been part of our journey. Started from the DM now we’re here.

Ogbeni La
"

What makes this particular Naija love story exciting is that they never met physically during the 3 months they dated.

The love bug and connection was strengthened through video calls on Whatsapp and Facebook, and after 3 months of online dating, Fola travelled to Naija to meet her Prince Charming and they got MARRIED!

Source: http:///s4f058b19200124en_ng

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by majamajic(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2020
but ee

their phone galleries, it will be no go area !!

that's the kin phone if SARS when go through it u rather die from their beating

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 24, 2020
She is not beautiful but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

I wish them well in life.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by uchman(m): 11:57am On Jan 24, 2020
DaddySoftapple:
The boobs of the lady is missing and why is she multi colored?

face is yellow and hands are black.

You are in Nigeria while another nigga in UK is busy giving your supposed wife doggy, monkey, lizard, snake and elephant style in the UK.

some men mumu Sha!!
How can you wife a woman that has a flat breast like Aboki fried eggs?

Common sense should tell the man that her body count should be the population of China.
I hope that's not Pocohantas Sha.

she could be lying about living in the UK.

Why the hate bro?

12 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by Bola146(f): 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Congratulations to them.. This life is about luck..
Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
One of the miracles of modern living....online relationships... some of it work, others not so much....don't think I can attempt it though, I believe in the principle of seeing is believing

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by Kingluqman(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
Baba need that Red passport badly grin

Congrats to them
Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by vickydankal(f): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
DaddySoftapple:

You are in Nigeria while another nigga in UK is busy giving your supposed wife doggy, monkey, lizard, snake and elephant style in the UK.

some men mumu Sha!!

Common sense should tell the man that her body count should be the population of China.

Now that you have insulted her breast, skin color and called her Olosho. Can we see your account balance now?

If not that I hate insult I would have said, show us your blank chest, weed lips, red eyes and your 1.23 inches dick. Nonsense.

You are not marrying her why insult her? You could even end up marrying a rebranded professional Olosho from one part of Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by excel001(m): 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
A bit risky, why proposed online to a point of wedding arrangement when there are some things that can not be ascertained online. I can't thread Features like Body or mouth Odour, if she cooks well & fast for anything ooo. Leave sex apart, is meant to be exploited after marraige.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by mytime24(f): 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
Gamble
Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by We4all: 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
Chatting isn't the same as co-habiting. You can never determine your compatibility with someone only via chats. Anyways, let's see how far they will go.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by InfernoNig: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Wish you guys a healthy marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by franchasng: 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by LLSAINT(m): 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
Daddie, why you dey wear weavon for another man head?
DaddySoftapple:

some men mumu Sha!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by Nmezor(f): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hmmm, sweet tale
Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by Reussite: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
The wonders of the e-World wink
Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Desperation
Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by healthserve(m): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
vickydankal:

Now that you have insulted her breast, skin color and called her Olosho. Can we see your account balance now?

If not that I hate insult I would have said, show us your blank chest, weed lips, red eyes and your 1.23 inches dick. Nonsense.

You are not marrying her why insult her? You could even end up marrying a rebranded professional Olosho from one part of Nigeria

Arueme. You're wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by fatymore(f): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
I met boo on Facebook too...we are walking down the aisle soon kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by solmusdesigns: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
Husband scarce for UK truly... does wicked embassy would issue 7 Visa to Nigerian females and 3 to Nigerian male of which two of the three male are either Politicians or Celebrities
Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by WorWorBoy: 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
solmusdesigns:
Husband scarce for UK truly... does wicked embassy would issue 7 Visa to Nigerian females and 3 to Nigerian male of which two of the three male are either Politicians or Celebrities
And you think she can't get married to a Ghanaian, Uganda, or Kenyan man in that UK?

The lady no fine jare na 9ja be her last hope. She no say boys go rush her once they discovered she be aboard base.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by solmusdesigns: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
WorWorBoy:
And you think she can't get married to a Ghanaian, Uganda, or Kenyan man in that UK?

The lady no fine jare na 9ja be her last hope. She no say boys go rush her once they discovered she be aboard base.

bros i dey yarn you real fact as person wey sabi.. you sef fit ask any 9ja babe you get for UK, husband scarce gidigaaaan!! for UK.. Naija guys for UK dey come house come pick wife or marry white, same as other Africans, as 9ja babes for UK too dey carry feminism, Pride and all does western nonsense for head
Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by Onlineclothing(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
If you interested in Jewelries business kindly dm
I sell pant trousers for 1700 Europe designers all sizes available
Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by Ezmans: 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
DaddySoftapple:

some men mumu Sha!!

that is Yoruba colour for you
Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by doggedfighter(f): 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Wow, it ended well. May they live well and long
Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by CrimeKsmart: 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
This is the real "mad oh"
Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by crazycrypto710: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
They are in deep sh!t I would say grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by Godsfavour78: 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
DaddySoftapple:

some men mumu Sha!!

you will have sense last last na only when I nor knw. Trying so hard to be stupid.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding by Beezybee04: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
DaddySoftapple:

some men mumu Sha!!

Bro/Lady, you need money. Your frustrations run deeeep

(1) (Reply)

Is She Two Timing? / Exposed Photos!!check Out Nigerian Sex Workers In Italian Forest (photos) / Shocker!!! Man Mouth Turns To Beak After Kissing Married Woman(graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.