Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:17 PM

Who Is The Best Hyperrealist You Have Ever Seen? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is The Best Hyperrealist You Have Ever Seen? (742 Views)

Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen / The Stupidest Thing I Have Ever Seen. / Have You Ever Seen Grandma Of 35yrs To 40yrs Old? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Hyperrealist You Have Ever Seen? by frbona: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hyperrealism is a genre of painting and sculpture resembling a high-resolution photograph. Hyperrealism is considered an advancement of Photorealism by the methods used to create the resulting paintings or sculptures.

In Nigeria today, names like Stanley Arinze, Heavenly Arts and Unyime Etuk have held sway. However, in recent years there's been a new kid on block who is determined to make name for himself with his own brand of Hyperrealism. See below his masterpieces and judge for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Hyperrealist You Have Ever Seen? by frbona: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
The final piece

Re: Who Is The Best Hyperrealist You Have Ever Seen? by frbona: 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Who Is The Best Hyperrealist You Have Ever Seen? by crackkhaus: 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Can we see the original photo? If you don't mind of course.
Re: Who Is The Best Hyperrealist You Have Ever Seen? by crackkhaus: 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Hyperrealist You Have Ever Seen? by kushercain: 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
On Nl? I respect on neveltsbolt dude like that. The guy bad.

But op you sef good. Nice drawings
Re: Who Is The Best Hyperrealist You Have Ever Seen? by frbona: 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
More Masterpieces

Re: Who Is The Best Hyperrealist You Have Ever Seen? by frbona: 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
crackkhaus:
Can we see the original photo? If you don't mind of course.
There was never an Original photo. He got three photos of Three Siblings and pieced them together to produce that.
A real Jawdropper.
Re: Who Is The Best Hyperrealist You Have Ever Seen? by frbona: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
kushercain:
On Nl? I respect on neveltsbolt dude like that. The guy bad.

But op you sef good. Nice drawings
No be me o shocked shocked
Who dash me that kain talent grin grin grin grin
His name is St Michael Mbang on IG

https://instagram.com/stmichael_mbang?igshid=1r72fa9u885ie

Chat him up, maybe he will get you a nice Piece for your Woman on Valentine's Day. wink
Re: Who Is The Best Hyperrealist You Have Ever Seen? by crackkhaus: 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
frbona:

There was never an Original photo. He got three photos of Three Siblings and pieced them together to produced that.
A real Jawdropper.
Very nice, I've just followed him on Instagram.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Hyperrealist You Have Ever Seen? by cococandy(f): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mmm. His talent speaks
Very beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Hyperrealist You Have Ever Seen? by LewsTherin: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
Have you heard of this guy? Isimi Taiwo. Best I've seen.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Hyperrealist You Have Ever Seen? by fatymore(f): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
Raw Talent with years of constant practice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Sell Natural Pure Original Honey.... Contact Us Now..it's very beneficial / Come, Let Me Run Lead Ads For Your Business Please / Moral Decadence : The "Benefit Boys" Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.