Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

"You Are Acting More Like Opposition Party,” Presidency Descends Heavily On CAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Are Acting More Like Opposition Party,” Presidency Descends Heavily On CAN (2128 Views)

APC Or Labour Party Presidency, A Threat To Nigeria's Unity - Harry Ariko / Nnamami Descends Heavily On Obi Supporters,as They Scamp For Cover / CUPP Is Coalition Of Corruption Inc. Corruption United People’s Party–presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are Acting More Like Opposition Party,” Presidency Descends Heavily On CAN by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
CAN is a tool used by PDP to oppose the Presidency.
No more free money for CAN in this Buhari era and that's why they're always venting their frustration on the presidency.
Re: "You Are Acting More Like Opposition Party,” Presidency Descends Heavily On CAN by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
defend who?
I do not get it, I am a christian.

or do u think anyone who wants equality is a muslim?

My bad
Was just wondering why you wanted CAN to fight for everybody
Re: "You Are Acting More Like Opposition Party,” Presidency Descends Heavily On CAN by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
CAN is a tool used by PDP to oppose the Presidency.
No more free money for CAN in this Buhari era and that's why they're always venting their frustration on the presidency.

You are not a kid anymore
These are life changing moments you are witnessing.

1 Like

Re: "You Are Acting More Like Opposition Party,” Presidency Descends Heavily On CAN by dukeprince50: 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

My bad
Was just wondering why you wanted CAN to fight for everybody
Because Jesus did and even when he was about to die, he prayed for his persecutors, If a christlike organization like CAN can't at least defend both christians and muslims then I won't call the organization but a political group.

I know few Muslims are terrorists but what about those that are not? CAN should also intercept on their behalf.
After all Jesus visited the Saul in book of Acts 9 when he was on his way to Damascus to kill christians, he was worse than Shekau but Jesus still forgave him, why won't CAN at least fight for non christians that are persecuted?
Re: "You Are Acting More Like Opposition Party,” Presidency Descends Heavily On CAN by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

You are not a kid anymore
These are life changing moments you are witnessing.
please kindly stay out of my mentions if you're IPOB.
Thanks
Re: "You Are Acting More Like Opposition Party,” Presidency Descends Heavily On CAN by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Dustyn:
[s][/s]
CAN is a terrorist organization and should be proscribed.
Re: "You Are Acting More Like Opposition Party,” Presidency Descends Heavily On CAN by Emmanuelhector(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
Terrorists kill both Christians and Muslims, the government are neither of these.
But when mosque is bombed, we keep silent, when church is bombed, we do not vent our anger on the failed system that we were born into but we always point fingers at APC, let's call a spade a spade.
shut your brown dirty gworo teeth if you don't know what to type.. Ode!

1 Like

Re: "You Are Acting More Like Opposition Party,” Presidency Descends Heavily On CAN by dukeprince50: 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
shut your brown dirty gworo teeth if you don't know what to type.. Ode!
I wish u know how boring u are
Re: "You Are Acting More Like Opposition Party,” Presidency Descends Heavily On CAN by MrALIVE: 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
Devilish Government

1 Like

Re: "You Are Acting More Like Opposition Party,” Presidency Descends Heavily On CAN by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
Intercept to who?
The president?
Military chiefs?
Chief Justice?

It's called CHRISTIAN Association of Nigeria
Not Religious Association of Nigeria
The Muslims have their own bodies like MURIC but you can see muric is obsessed with hijab

dukeprince50:
Because Jesus did and even when he was about to die, he prayed for his persecutors, If a christlike organization like CAN can't at least defend both christians and muslims then I won't call the organization but a political group.

I know few Muslims are terrorists but what about those that are not? CAN should also intercept on their behalf.
After all Jesus visited the Saul.

1 Like

Re: "You Are Acting More Like Opposition Party,” Presidency Descends Heavily On CAN by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
This femi is heartless.

Anything for the money in nigeria undecided

2 Likes

Re: "You Are Acting More Like Opposition Party,” Presidency Descends Heavily On CAN by dukeprince50: 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Intercept to who?
The president?
Military chiefs?
Chief Justice?

It's called CHRISTIAN Association of Nigeria
Not Religious Association of Nigeria
The Muslims have their own bodies like MURIC but you can see muric is obsessed with hijab

I don't know a damn about MURIC and CAN is CHRISTian association of Nigeria.

they are to imitate Christ, we are not perfect but we must all strive for perfection just like our lord and savior, we should not harbour hatred and malice, rather pray for our enemies.

I pray for my enemies because it will be in their presence that God will prepare my table.�

They shouldn't intercept the president or Chief Justice, rather the suffering Muslims.
Re: "You Are Acting More Like Opposition Party,” Presidency Descends Heavily On CAN by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hahaha
Nobody can imitate Jesus
The death of a christian isn't saving anybody. You dig?
And RIP is the only prayer your enemy that wants to kill you deserve. Infact RIP is too generous

dukeprince50:
I don't know a damn about MURIC and CAN is CHRISTian association of Nigeria.

they are to imitate Christ, we are not perfect but we must all strive for perfection just like our lord and savior, we should not harbour hatred and malice, rather pray for our enemies.

I pray for my enemies because it will be in their presence that God will prepare my table.�

They shouldn't intercept the president or Chief Justice, rather the suffering Muslims.
Re: "You Are Acting More Like Opposition Party,” Presidency Descends Heavily On CAN by dukeprince50: 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Hahaha
Nobody can imitate Jesus
The death of a christian isn't saving anybody. You dig?
And RIP is the only prayer your enemy that wants to kill you deserve. Infact RIP is too generous

maybe we view Christianity differently
Re: "You Are Acting More Like Opposition Party,” Presidency Descends Heavily On CAN by Afolabimills(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Under a very terrible mistake of a govt n presidency what a shame

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justice Centus Chima Nwaeze Has Written His Name In Gold. / See Why Oduduwa Republic Will Have Better Advantage Than Igbos / If Some Churches In Nigeria Have 247 Power Supply, Why Can't Nigeria Have Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.