Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized (100325 Views)

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by olajide8(m): 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
ebukajay184:
IgbereTV reports that Nigerian celebrity cross-dresser, Bobrisky, has been arrested in lagos state

According to an eyewitness, he was picked up, last night, at his residence inside Bera Estate, Chevron Drive, Lekki and whisked away to an unknown destination.

According to IgbereTV reports, the officers who arrested him, brought him back this morning to move all his cars.

It was gathered that his arrest is linked to his “cross-dressing” activities, although this hasn’t been verified. One of the officers was also quoted as saying “we will turn him back to a guy.”

http://igberetvnews.com/1290241/breaking-bobrisky-arrested-luxury-cars-seized/

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by genesisJ: 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mazikic:
What was her offence?
point of correction 'what ws HIS offence not what was HER offence

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by excel001(m): 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:
abeg leave the mumu alone because waiting u dey talk now too big for his sense to carry.
Imagine an aboki calling me mumu, i don't expect someone bearing Yusuf to support my writeup since i talked about your brothers fighting and killing for a weak Allah.
But you can go and hug tranformer for all i care including president2031.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Diesel1(m): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
Wealthierboy:
I Too Love This Bob He's Doing Nothing To Became Something
G.a
.y spotted

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by TemmyT002(m): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
excel001:
Though i don't subscribe to Bobbrisky's way of life, i don't think he deserves to be arrested, he does not pose any national threat. nobody should talk about bad influence here oo, because life is all about choice. Marlians are busy flouting the law and behaving anyhow yet Naira Marley is free moving about.
I just see that Niggar as an entertainer and they need to check his anus for leakage when he comes back because i don't trust Nigeria Police.
Our security outfits always pursuing wind, where they are
killing innocent people and slicing throats in the name of Allah, they won't go there��

Get it right. Kids are not allowed to make some choices until they reach a certain age.
When you have kids, you will understand.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Basher8583: 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
Teewhy2:
There is many immorality in the country gone are the days where elders in the community correct children but now most people develop their different mannaz which is hailed by social media gurus.

Im telling you...
A sensible Nairalander has been spotted. Imagine all the useless comments I've been reading by so called leaders of tomorrow.
Its a shame

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by EdiskyHarry: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
wow, good one, at least this will end Boko Haram, end FULANI herdsmen, end ISWAP, and also put and end to bandits killing innocent people, arresting him will put an end to the failure we are having in power generation, this will reduce crime rate in Nigeria, very good one from the Nigerian police and the government, clap hand for yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by excel001(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
YusufTheGreat:
shut up You make 0 sense
How can i make sense to you when you have washed your brain with cattle urine. It takes someone who has brain to see sense in a writeup.
I still insist that:
Bobrisky is not our problem, Bokoharam are!
Bobrisky is not the problem, people who support certificateless and uneducated politicians are!
Bobrisky is not the problem, our security outfits(police, army, Navy) that go after armless civilians but avoide terrorist zone are!
Bobrisky is not the problem but people that kill their proposed infidels and shout Ahllakubar are!
If you share sentiment and believe with any of the above mentioned, then you are one of the problem.
You want them to arrest/jail someone not forcing people to live his life but de-radicalise, rehabilitate and reintegrate captured Bokoharam members that have killed alot of your so called infidels.
HYPOCRITES!!!!!
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Monday60655(m): 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
What type of arrest will this one be called, psychiatric or what?
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by President2031: 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
excel001:

Imagine an aboki calling me mumu, i don't expect someone bearing Yusuf to support my writeup since i talked about your brothers fighting and killing for a weak Allah.
But you can go and hug tranformer for all i care including president2031.

You this gay. You will be arrested like your colleague Bobbrisky
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Monday60655(m): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
What about those who are teaching our young barristers on how to comprise in clear judgements. When will they arrest them.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by XullySwt(f): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
U are wicked grin
Bossontop:
So once again we will see "HIS" real face abii.... Lol

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by excel001(m): 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
TemmyT002:

Get it right. Kids are not allowed to make some choices until they reach a certain age.
When you have kids, you will understand.
There is no time a society will be free from bad influencers(which Bobrisky may be termed to be one), that is why parents are there as guide to their kids but when a nation leaves a national discourse and start going after trivial things like this, the nation is bound to fail, someone was just murdered in a cold blood by religion fanatics, there are some roads people dread to travel by because of killers/hoodlums and they are after a noise maker that can be avoided.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by YorubaKinging: 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
They will soon release the fool, I'm sure some foolish politically correct people will be organising protest to free bobrisky very soon
That's how some fools also chose barabas over Jesus
Perverse generation wey no get hope
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by utenwuson: 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
AuroraB:
They'd release him when his beards sprouts again lipsrsealed
hehehehehehe.... You are mad � � �
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Soulsymbol99: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
We go turn am bk 2 a guy grin abeg they should oooo,the guy is turning 2 a role model 2 many for the wrong reasons undecided
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by excel001(m): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
President2031:

You this gay. You will be arrested like your colleague Bobbrisky
I have tested the sweetness in women and i have access to my pretty ladies than here, so need being a gay unlike some people who cover their skiny smelly body/bones in the day time in some part of the country only to come out like dogs on heat at nights for their uncircumcised niggars.
Down here in the south, we don't hide what we eat!!! No time to pour alcohol inside kettle and call it water.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by SirLakes: 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mazikic:
What was her offence?
His grin
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by davidtemi(m): 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
abluck:
F

T

grin

C
wey d comment nah
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Eva165: 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
Life style is free,why arresting cross dresser?

Contacts us for your Turkish quality products, ranging from male and female fashion wears,security doors and executive furniture. We also produce and source products for our customers at sheaper rates.
Watsap us +905318659704 or
Visit .. evrine-quality.ecwid.com

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Bellotelli: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
What was his, her... His.... I mean her.. Sorry, the person's offence again?
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by ipswitch: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ha! Bobrisky .....ehanna omo, all d arrest na wash
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Jaysnowkid: 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
This arrest was long overdue. Bullshit! It's high time we get rid of some motherfuckers.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by oochi123(f): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
Aunty Bob risky, why not prove to the world that you are a woman as you claimed? Get pregnant give birth and you will never be disturbed.. Police go so yeye you for their station..
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Palehair: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
Lilshorecords:
Make them send am go jail. Bastard!
Ok, keep the same energy for teni, weird MC I.e if he's been arrested for cross dressing because both women also cross dress but I don't see you clamoring for their arrest
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Kayw4re(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
excel001:
Though i don't subscribe to Bobbrisky's way of life, i don't think he deserves to be arrested, he does not pose any national threat. nobody should talk about bad influence here oo, because life is all about choice. Marlians are busy flouting the law and behaving anyhow yet Naira Marley is free moving about.
I just see that Niggar as an entertainer and they need to check his anus for leakage when he comes back because i don't trust Nigeria Police.
Our security outfits always pursuing wind, where they are
killing innocent people and slicing throats in the name of Allah, they won't go there��

Well hidden sarcasm grin
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by 77up(m): 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mazikic:
What was her offence?
lolz grin
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Skyfaze001: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
I’m not surprise, Nigeria practice democracy in a military way . How does she/he affect our economy.. we need industrial revolution which had happened in Europe and USA sometime between 1820 and 1840..
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by YusufTheGreat: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
excel001:

How can i make sense to you when you have washed your brain with cattle urine. It takes someone who has brain to see sense in a writeup.
I still insist that:
Bobrisky is not our problem, Bokoharam are!
Bobrisky is not the problem, people who support certificateless and uneducated politicians are!
Bobrisky is not the problem, our security outfits(police, army, Navy) that go after armless civilians but avoide terrorist zone are!
Bobrisky is not the problem but people that kill their proposed infidels and shout Ahllakubar are!
If you share sentiment and believe with any of the above mentioned, then you are one of the problem.
You want them to arrest/jail someone not forcing people to live his life but de-radicalise, rehabilitate and reintegrate captured Bokoharam members that have killed alot of your so called infidels.
HYPOCRITES!!!!!

You still make zero sense, You re just ranting And cursing like a 5 year old kid.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by tmcleo2k2(m): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
American asylum seeker spotted!!!
@bobrisky...welcome to the United States grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.