Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,114 members, 7,807,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index (25062 Views)

All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy / Save Nigeria Movement Accuses Obasanjo Of Planning To Divide Nigeria / Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by donnie(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Without shame...

WARNING NIGERIA: I SAW A SWORD OVER THE LAND 23.01.2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4YqWGt2jKs
Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by Frankest20(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Same way they use Cecilia Ibru to deceived Nigerians with healthy economic improvements especially posting positive returns on investments in the Nigeria stock exchange that attracted some much investor's that was actually false. I can forget how much investor's lost to the faulty packaging in a hurry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by Emmanuelhector(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Old dirty woman

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by Yankiss(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Lauretta Onochie is paranoid. She is as corrupt as they come. A conscienceless liar.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by Houstency(m): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by Irore: 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
Madam de mummy. This one don stay Hausa land sotey, she dey dress like dem.talk like dem and behave like dem.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by klax(m): 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by Blackking98(m): 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
Wetin okon no go see for Calabar grin grin
Is this woman normal? grin

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by olaswim: 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
I understand her headache...I think they must have tried to Persuade TI to play along ... It's just that its didn't work out...

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by Atlantis585: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by buzorcharles(m): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
Just imagine do these people think international bodies are not seeing

When Buhari said the video of Ganduje stashing dollars was videoshopped didn't he think the world was watching?

When Buhari selected his cabinet from EFCC most wanted list didn't he think the world was watching ?

When Buhari allowed Tinubu to go Scot free with Two bullion vans a night before election didn't he think the world was watching?

Does Buhari think the world didn't see how he corruptly removed a serving CJN and replaced him with a puppet for the purpose of election of rigging?

Does Buhari think the world didn't see how INEC the police the military and judiciary were used to corruptly alter the outcomes of elections?

Buhari is corruption personified and only his zombies refuse to accept this

When Buhari government shared abacha's loot to the "poor" (which no poor talked abt) didn't he think the world was watching?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by solmusdesigns: 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
This woman sef
Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by educator24(f): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
Flexherbal:
For years now, Nigerians have been waiting for a savior.

When will this savior finally come!

We never do 400 years now, na that time our moses go come
Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by emonis88: 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
This one is high on buharky whisky.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by Godsonkemz(m): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
This filthy bitch that doesn't respect her elders is she tired of blaming Goodluck Jonathan? APC is always chasing shadows.

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by NaijadrivaCars: 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
Anything to please the paymasters grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
I don't expect anything less from a drunk b*tch!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by NorthernSerene(m): 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
Before nko?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by kinglee007(m): 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
And who says alcohol does not give inspiration?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by GeneralPula: 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
Limitednow:
Anyone being paid by this government will NEVER see any wrongdoings being committed by it simply because they want to maintain their pay, so I'm not surprised.

True but it doesn’t stop the fact that Pdp destroyed this country!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by Theoarhics: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
This is drunk again. Thought she had stopped drinking .
Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by Onyi2020(m): 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
Does this woman even know that she will vacate that position one Day?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
One general characteristic rules for failures is "blame game". Blame everyone else except me, for my own failures! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by Chisaedhor: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
Accusing Obasanjo is like acussing the entire Yoruba

Yoruba people will not take it from you undecided
Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by AerialMapper: 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
We all know that if Nigeria had ranked high in the rating, they would have blown their trumpets. They would have praised TI

However they have been told the truth which by the way is a bitter pill for them but rather than accept it and work harder, they point fingers at the “last 16 years”!

A government that cannot even accept that is a failure

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by bhest(m): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
What's it with this nonsense leaders we have in this country, if the remarks were positive they would be quick to embrace it but it's always blame game whenever they are lacking in there responsibilities.. Just imagine this zombie weak defense for there obvious failure.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by Jones4190(m): 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
ASSUMPTION!!! Assuming PDP is still rulling and oil price crashed from $140/barrel to $40/ barrel...then Dasuki keeps on distributing arms' funds to Bafarawas,Metus etc... Boko Haram keeps on occupying more LGAs in the northeast...Pat ience still saves millions of dollars in her multiple accounts...soldiers keep on running away from the battlefield... Asari keeps on receiving millions of dollars for guarding oil pipes... Ayo's private jet is being used to carry millions of dollars in the name of buying arms from Israel... we keep on having incessant explosions in churches,mosque s,motor parks and markets...TSA and BVN are still yet to be implemented... BELIEVE ME the COUNTRY WOULD'NT HAVE BEEN ONLY IN RECESSION,IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN OBLIVION! jonathan is the worst president Ever, I can't trust Igbo (ijaw) man as a president again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
To be candid I will not tired of talking you know what when someone has totally failed in his or her duties he or she she will be looking for excuses here and there to cover up I petty this country called Nigeria I petty unborn child of this country.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by bhest(m): 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
GeneralPula:

True but it doesn’t stop the fact that Pdp destroyed this country!

Can you please enlighten us how they destroyed the country?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by ud4u: 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Social media boss, just doing what she is paid to do.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index by Leeprince: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
This idiot need to deal with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbaje’s Camp Tackles Fashola, Tinubu For Saying He's Too Old To Be Governor / Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature / Should Rauf Aregbesola Be Minister Of Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.