Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,045 members, 7,807,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa (157354 Views)

Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by YelloweWest: 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
sad

What nonsense is that? If it's the wife who can't satisfy him won't he cheat?

Instead of him to be happy that she's found away to be happy and remain married to him.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by machiavelli95: 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
Water melon, cucumber, ginger, wonderful kola or bitter kola, bananas, white onions, blended with honey would have prevented this.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by solmusdesigns: 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
cool

we keep telling them sex is the oil and grese of good marriage and not money

2 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
ComradeShegs:
So because she exposed his sexually inactiveness, he decided to further show his weakness by exhibiting this wickedness. If only he was transferring such energy in bed.

P.s - Some women also need to watch their utterances in public. Some of these men out there are beast in humans clothing.
the woman deserve everything
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Peezol: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
Eleyi tun paka sooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by TheRedpillguy: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
Go mgtow
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Kilamiti: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
It's sad to know that a million and one husbands believe they satisfy their wives both emotionally and sexually. Don't deceive yourselves. If only you knw your women keep men outside to keep them sane then better for everyone. If you are a man who blackmails your wife, cheats on her, beats her,abuses her verbally,one minute noodles oga,gossips her with inlaws/family.bad news:YOUR WOMAN has a side cock outside and till you die you will never catch her. I don't know why this one went to open her mouth to mention her side bazooka. You for just continue the marriage dey maintain your corper quietly make the husband dey mumu himself dey go since he has refused to take kolakolagbo.Men!!!! Remove pride and satisfy your woman oh, no jokes! It's not only side chicks that destroy marriage o, some able-bodied bobos are eyeing your wife and if you do anyhow, dem go collect her even collect your children join.

16 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Skepticus: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
Maxymilliano:

You Never Know with Women - James Hadley Chase

Nothing unique about them. Men just love placing those confused, ungrateful lots on a pedestal. You can't eat your cake and have it.

They are the same opportunistic sluts everywhere!

5 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Impressive grin
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by t12tosin: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
What??!!

Se na food?
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Stewart883(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
Very interesting topic
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by ademidedavid(f): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
Always check the mileage of the car you want to buy before paying.......oga don buy car with higher mileage! A weak man canneever satisfy a woman with high sex drive

9 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by BitCraftman: 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
The problem here is evil communication. It corrupts good manners.
Her problem escalated when she started feeling less attention or satisfaction, and these started when she started hearing about other peoples experiences. She didn't know what she was missing until she started gearing about others having it better than her. I am sure this curiosity led her to the corper she cheated with.

Evil communication, indeed corrupts good manners.

16 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by adecz: 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mother of 3 fa?

What a selfish & shallow woman.

Can a corper marry such a used
cargo wey don drop engine 3x?

When dem marry, dem go dey
pay rent & buy food with 'hot sexxx.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Sundaycomputer: 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
Inside life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by playapayaski: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bleep ooo, dig that puna harddddd n change styles make ur wife nor go dey imagine reverse cowgirl with another man..

2 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Babara1994(m): 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
bukatyne:

It is so funny you think a virgin would put up with a poor sex performance.

You better up your game.

So after a lady keeps herself for marriage, you think she deserves poor sex all the rest of her life. undecided

Imagine such selfishness.
Women don't like sex as much as men do; that's why they demand money for sex. Virgins should concentrate on make-up, cooking and fashion

4 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by cococandy(f): 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Someone can not break up in peace again? shocked

On a more serious note and generally speaking , why do some guys start sweating when the issue of satisfying a woman sexually is at stake? What do you guys have against women enjoying sex?

10 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by fatymore(f): 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
Sex is bae.

But should be on a clean sheet

5 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by YelloweWest: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
donstan18:
A man who married a virgin don't have any business with such fvckery.

Marry a virgin and watch your marriage go smoothly without stress.
So u think just because she does not have sexual experience she won't know she's not satisfied?

Rubbish! Weather u marry virgin or not if u can't fùck your wife will cheat!
Especially the ones that married as virgins, if she's not getting the satisfaction her body craves!

6 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by solsticey2k3(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kolaqalagbo! undecided
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by bukatyne(f): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
Babara1994:

Women don't like sex as much as men do; that's why they demand money for sex. Virgins should concentrate on make-up, cooking and fashion

Women don't like sex as much as men? undecided

You better learn to be an attentive, good lover and stop consoling yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Admujust4u(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
After satisfaction in bed, then what is next... There are many things that attached to marriage, Sex is not everything.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by luminouz(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
madridguy:
“I have told him that no matter how he tries to make life comfortable for me and the kids, I won’t be happy until he finds a way of satisfying me sexually. I felt bad any time I engage my married friends in discussion and they tell me how strong their husbands are in bed.

This is the issue, many married men this days believe everything is all about leaving their house 5 AM and returned back by 12 AM, traveling from New York, to Taiwan, Japan to Paris, PH to Abuja looking for contract and have totally forgot their wives at home, some will even be saying for the past 2 months now have never open my wife wrapper shocked believing all what their wife wants is money, expensive gift items, royal dinner lipsrsealed forgetting body no be firewood and their wife no be robot.

While Mr. Audu Abaa neglected his health, he failed to attend to his 2 seconds issue on bed, wife stepped outside and someone else his giving her seriously.

The koko be say, women like that thing pass money. My brother, maintain your weapon of mass destruction with good exercise, good food, good fruit and water.

Shut dafuq up!

Are u not a man? Be simping NL girls because of likes u hear?

What happened to the woman helping him with herbs and the rest? He is a good husband and provides. If he doesn't,she will still complain. What else is he supposed to do,to satisfy a woman who is that Hot.

She could have helped him but she chose to cheat. If na man do am now, hellfire would rain now here.

Alaye,stop being a hypocrite abeg. undecided

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by megama: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
donstan18:
A man who married a virgin don't have any business with such fvckery.

Marry a virgin and watch your marriage go smoothly without stress.
yoyr right all our cultures must reverse if a girl is not a virgin Noo marriage to her period. This sex of a thing. She does not like him. Liked him cos if his money. Loll. Women are crazy
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by richPHAROAH: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
i support you. kill the hoe. didnt she know u are a 1 second man before she married you? she should say u are broke now so she wants to leave. i hop she didnt survive it because if she survivd it, u fuced up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by bukatyne(f): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
BitCraftman:
The problem here is evil communication. It corrupts good manners.
Her problem escalated when she started feeling less attention or satisfaction, and these started when she started hearing about other peoples experiences. She didn't know what she was missing until she started gearing about others having it better than her. I am sure this curiosity led her to the corper she cheated with.

Evil communication, indeed corrupts good manners.

Remember she was not feeling satisfied.

The friends' talks just made her try outside.
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
bish deserved to die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Skmoda360(m): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
crackkhaus:

So after disfiguration by the machete and the lie she told the stallion corper that she was a single mother, she really believes he will still marry her? cheesy

Aunty wey mumu...

Stallion corper don japa, sorry for you.
You know lie my brother...

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by luminouz(m): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
bukatyne:
1. Husband was very selfish sexually. He knew he was not performing optimally yet was fine because he was satisfied. In his words, the wife was very good/sweet. He is also egoistic: instead of him to see how to improve their sex life if he was still interested in the marriage or walk away, he decided to kill his wife because 'she exposed him.'

2. Since the wife knew sex was important to her, she should have married the first guy. But no, she married a financially stable man who wasn't good in bed and started wailing aka having her cake and eating it. Since the husband is open to giving her mouth action, I believe with better engagement, she would have gotten him to be a better lover. But in her usual character, she is all about now and not willibg to invest in anybody. Guy 1 was good in bed but poor: dump him. Guy 2 was rich but poor in bed: dump him. Guy 3 now is good in bed and yet to determine him pockets. I am sure she would have dumped him if after a few years he was not rich or comfortable. She is a classic fair-weather wife. Something even tells me that it was the husband's money she was using to maintain the corper and corper shun was only singing marriage to eat aunt's money and body. She did not even tell him she was married, she said she was separated.

3. Corper Shun, not much to say. You were sent to serve your father's land, you decided to serve other men's wives. Keep wasting your strenght on a married woman. Your reward is coming soon.

An advise to virgins: As you already know, there are some very selfish men who hunt virgins because they are poor, selfish, inadequate lovers.

Please read up on sex. There are very good books on and offline.

The fact you have never had sex does not mean you wouldn't know when a man is bad or not. undecided

I detest selfishness especially in marriage.

Nice analysis...
Couldn't say it better.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.