Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa (157359 Views)

Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by makydebbie(f): 1:05am On Jan 25, 2020
Mandeyy:
A daughter of Zion isn't a sex pervert; a sex pervert is a daughter of Satan. Don't complain if your man satisfies you sexually without providing for you. When a man goes out to hustle for his family, he's already weak by the time he comes back. This also reduces his sexual performance. And that's why reasonable women make good homes. They study the mood of their husbands and help their men to treat them well, sexually. Remember that this very woman is a housewife, while the man provides everything. I'm sure if she were the one providing for the family, her sex libido would have reduced after the bustle and hustle of life. To be a man no easy.

Wetin Makydebbie no go read for nairaland.
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 25, 2020
MissGodOwn:

But how do u know that the husband will not do same, do u know him?
She described the man as a very caring , responsible and loving husband!!!
If you are faithful with your wife, you can go to any length to help when she is having issues including health issues!!

But I don't know why this lady is selfish.. She has relegated her husband and 3 Children because of her sexual appetite!!!

Love is a scam with that woman!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 25, 2020
Now I get ur point n I see where u are coming from.
eni4real:
She described the man as a very caring , responsible and loving wife!!!
If you are faithful with your wife, you can go to any length to help when she is having issues including health issues!!

But I don't know why this lady is selfish.. She has relegated her husband and 3 Children because of her sexual appetite!!!

Love is a scam with that woman!!
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by cuteralph101(m): 1:47am On Jan 25, 2020
donstan18:
A man who married a virgin don't have any business with such fvckery.

Marry a virgin and watch your marriage go smoothly without stress.
bros some virgins are worst. Have u met a true virigin before deeper life virgin? Bros u never jam
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by goslowgoslow(m): 2:03am On Jan 25, 2020
donstan18:

Stories
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by frozen70(f): 2:14am On Jan 25, 2020
Sex is not something to manage, if you are hot in bed and love sex, look for a hot partner

Men, once your wife complains about your inability to satisfy her do the needful and improve on it

Once she taste it outside that's when she will prefer the outside one to the inside one

Women are made for men specifically for sex satisfaction

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by TruthinAction: 2:48am On Jan 25, 2020
She was stupid to have done that. In such instance, she should have looked for any excuse that will not humiliate him for the decision she took. Love covers the multitude of sins and also weaknesses. But the man overreacted.

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by fatymore(f): 3:01am On Jan 25, 2020
adebayo3449:

Sister fatimah how was mosque today.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by flyingdutchman(m): 4:25am On Jan 25, 2020
donstan18:

Really? Like Jeff Amata and his Ex Dude, gimme a break!!!
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by KomonSense: 4:52am On Jan 25, 2020
vickydankal:
Chai

Is it true that women love sex more than men?
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by KomonSense: 4:53am On Jan 25, 2020
bukatyne:
1. Husband was very selfish sexually. He knew he was not performing optimally yet was fine because he was satisfied. In his words, the wife was very good/sweet. He is also egoistic: instead of him to see how to improve their sex life if he was still interested in the marriage or walk away, he decided to kill his wife because 'she exposed him.'

2. Since the wife knew sex was important to her, she should have married the first guy. But no, she married a financially stable man who wasn't good in bed and started wailing aka having her cake and eating it. Since the husband is open to giving her mouth action, I believe with better engagement, she would have gotten him to be a better lover. But in her usual character, she is all about now and not willibg to invest in anybody. Guy 1 was good in bed but poor: dump him. Guy 2 was rich but poor in bed: dump him. Guy 3 now is good in bed and yet to determine him pockets. I am sure she would have dumped him if after a few years he was not rich or comfortable. She is a classic fair-weather wife. Something even tells me that it was the husband's money she was using to maintain the corper and corper shun was only singing marriage to eat aunt's money and body. She did not even tell him she was married, she said she was separated.

3. Corper Shun, not much to say. You were sent to serve your father's land, you decided to serve other men's wives. Keep wasting your strenght on a married woman. Your reward is coming soon.

An advise to virgins: As you already know, there are some very selfish men who hunt virgins because they are poor, selfish, inadequate lovers.

Please read up on sex. There are very good books on and offline.

The fact you have never had sex does not mean you wouldn't know when a man is bad or not. undecided

I detest selfishness especially in marriage.

Is it true women love sex more than men?
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by edicha80: 5:24am On Jan 25, 2020
[the is most truthful comment I have seen on nairaland]A man who married a virgin don't have any business with such fvckery.

Marry a virgin and watch your marriage go smoothly without stress.[/quote]
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by edicha80: 5:26am On Jan 25, 2020
[quote author=KomonSense post=86086076]

Is it true women love sex more than men?true
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 25, 2020
bukatyne:
1. Husband was very selfish sexually. He knew he was not performing optimally yet was fine because he was satisfied. In his words, the wife was very good/sweet. He is also egoistic: instead of him to see how to improve their sex life if he was still interested in the marriage or walk away, he decided to kill his wife because 'she exposed him.'

2. Since the wife knew sex was important to her, she should have married the first guy. But no, she married a financially stable man who wasn't good in bed and started wailing aka having her cake and eating it. Since the husband is open to giving her mouth action, I believe with better engagement, she would have gotten him to be a better lover. But in her usual character, she is all about now and not willibg to invest in anybody. Guy 1 was good in bed but poor: dump him. Guy 2 was rich but poor in bed: dump him. Guy 3 now is good in bed and yet to determine him pockets. I am sure she would have dumped him if after a few years he was not rich or comfortable. She is a classic fair-weather wife. Something even tells me that it was the husband's money she was using to maintain the corper and corper shun was only singing marriage to eat aunt's money and body. She did not even tell him she was married, she said she was separated.

3. Corper Shun, not much to say. You were sent to serve your father's land, you decided to serve other men's wives. Keep wasting your strenght on a married woman. Your reward is coming soon.

An advise to virgins: As you already know, there are some very selfish men who hunt virgins because they are poor, selfish, inadequate lovers.

Please read up on sex. There are very good books on and offline.

The fact you have never had sex does not mean you wouldn't know when a man is bad or not. undecided

I detest selfishness especially in marriage.
Always on point with her comments....ur very smart, unlike many girls here.
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by eddybongo101: 5:59am On Jan 25, 2020
Youth obey d clarion call, let us lift our nation high, under d sun and in d rain, with dedication and selflesness, Nigeria ours and Nigeria we stand.. Otondo corper decided to serve another man's wife
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Godpikin4real(f): 6:01am On Jan 25, 2020
Na was oooo. This one weak manpikin I swear.
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Gimbagamble: 6:09am On Jan 25, 2020
She will surelly get this correct score 2-0
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by edicha80: 6:09am On Jan 25, 2020
donstan18:

Marry a virgin and watch your marriage go smoothly without stress.The most truthful comment I have read on nairaland
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by XklusivGistBlog(m): 6:10am On Jan 25, 2020
madridguy:
“I have told him that no matter how he tries to make life comfortable for me and the kids, I won’t be happy until he finds a way of satisfying me sexually. I felt bad any time I engage my married friends in discussion and they tell me how strong their husbands are in bed.

This is the issue, many married men this days believe everything is all about leaving their house 5 AM and returned back by 12 AM, traveling from New York, to Taiwan, Japan to Paris, PH to Abuja looking for contract and have totally forgot their wives at home, some will even be saying for the past 2 months now have never open my wife wrapper shocked believing all what their wife wants is money, expensive gift items, royal dinner lipsrsealed forgetting body no be firewood and their wife no be robot.

While Mr. Audu Abaa neglected his health, he failed to attend to his 2 seconds issue on bed, wife stepped outside and someone else his giving her seriously.

The koko be say, women like that thing pass money. My brother, maintain your weapon of mass destruction with good exercise, good food, good fruit and water.

Yes sir!!! �
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by edicha80: 6:10am On Jan 25, 2020
donstan18:

Marry a virgin and watch your marriage go smoothly without stress.The most truthful comment I have read on nairaland
hi
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by edicha80: 6:12am On Jan 25, 2020
donstan18:

The most truthful comment I have seen on nairaland
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:18am On Jan 25, 2020
bukatyne:

What has sexual satisfaction got to do with kids?

A woman can steal a random man's sperm and insert it in her vjay to get pregnant.

So how does the number of kids relates to the wife's sexual satisfaction?

And people's bodies/tastes/likes change: what turned you on at 20 might have no effect at 30. undecided
what women don't understand is that the reason the marriages of our parents lasted so long in the past is not because the men were superman or they were all exceptionally good in bed. It was because they quickly realized that there are a lot of things in life other than sex....I have no problem with good sex....she is not even considering the impact of her decision(s) on her 3 kids, that to me is foolishness....a mother should place the welfare of her kids above all else....a lot of women would give an arm and a leg to have a man who would adequately provide for their kids....

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Myself2(m): 6:22am On Jan 25, 2020
[s]
madridguy:
“I have told him that no matter how he tries to make life comfortable for me and the kids, I won’t be happy until he finds a way of satisfying me sexually. I felt bad any time I engage my married friends in discussion and they tell me how strong their husbands are in bed.

This is the issue, many married men this days believe everything is all about leaving their house 5 AM and returned back by 12 AM, traveling from New York, to Taiwan, Japan to Paris, PH to Abuja looking for contract and have totally forgot their wives at home, some will even be saying for the past 2 months now have never open my wife wrapper shocked believing all what their wife wants is money, expensive gift items, royal dinner lipsrsealed forgetting body no be firewood and their wife no be robot.

While Mr. Audu Abaa neglected his health, he failed to attend to his 2 seconds issue on bed, wife stepped outside and someone else his giving her seriously.

The koko be say, women like that thing pass money. My brother, maintain your weapon of mass destruction with good exercise, good food, good fruit and water.

[/s]

Marriage is not all about sex (though an integral part of it) there are some medical challenges that may hamper the ability of a spouse to perform well sexually or satisfy the husband or wife. The solution to this is not and should never be recourse to adultery. The partner who is okay should lovingly speak with the one lacking and encourage them to go through therapy, before long, the problem will be over.Some sexual challenges may not even require medical attention, but just the effort of the okay partner, he/she can up his/her pre-intimacy actions and this can arouse any hitherto frigid spouse, also if it's a case of quick ejaculation, there are ways to make love to your spouse and have good passionate prolonged sex bruh.
The wife in this case is a fool and for her to think an ajuwaya will truly leave all the fresh girls in town and even the not so fresh girls in NYSC camp, but at least their breaztz are still firm and pointing and marry her, a used , I mean a Nigerian village used tokunbo wey don drop 3 engine shows she has no sense. The ajuwaya only told her those things so he can have access to her Bermuda Triangle, what a foolish woman. She also discussed her husbands situation with her friends and got misled, she is not wise.
The man too contributed to the problem cos he knew he had a problem and obviously did nothing to get help and ensure the wife enjoyed their lovemaking sessions. To have even taken up a matchete to kill someone because of adultery shows he too was foolish, what would he have told his children? So he would have made the children technical "orphans" cos with their mom gone, dad in jail, they will be left with no parents, rash actions are foolish actions. For the sake of the three innocent children, I just wish by some stroke of miracle, the woman recovers quickly, husband and wife ask for and give each other their forgiveness and the man gets medical help ASAP to cure his sexual inadequacy cos the FG no send am, they will still send ajuwaya to his area and chances are his wife will still meet the randy ones
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Bimpe29: 6:56am On Jan 25, 2020
What Sex is causing ehn, is more than the impact sof Boko Haram insurgency. Argue with your keyboard
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by greatmann: 7:06am On Jan 25, 2020
This are all the available Scholarship programs for now.
Below you'll see the title of each Scholarship and the link to the scholarship below it.

As more Scholarship Portal opens we'll keep you updated.

1. U.S. CAEF Full-Ride Enterprise Student Fellowship Program

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/us-caef-full-ride-enterprise-student.html?m=1

2. CSC Shared funding for Commonwealth Country Students at Goldsmiths, University of London, UK

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/csc-shared-funding-for-commonwealth.html?m=1

3. Duke Robertson program in the United States

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/duke-robertson-program-in-united-states.html?m=1

4. Findboliger Scholarship in Denmark

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/findboliger-scholarship-in-denmark.html?m=1

5. Federation University International Excellence Scholarship in Australia

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/federation-university-international.html?m=1

6. PhD Scholarship in Coffee Chemistry for International Students at Southern Cross University, Australia

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/phd-scholarship-in-coffee-chemistry-for.html?m=1

7. List of Available Chevening Scholarship 2020

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/list-of-available-chevening-scholarship.html?m=1

8. Singapore Digital Scholarships at Government of Singapore, 2020

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/singapore-digital-scholarships-at.html?m=1

Good luck to you as you apply!

Happy weekend Nairalanders
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by orlymat: 7:10am On Jan 25, 2020
I thank God for my life.
So this is actually a serious issue.
I could imagine how other 1 minutes men will b feeling insecured reading this. May God give them solution o
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 25, 2020
This is hilarious.

The woman shouldn't have cheated.
The man should have been more considerate and looked for solution to his problem.

Sexual frustration is a terrible thing. It is not the kind of thing anyone should manage, especially when the husband was not trying to improve his situation because he has accomplished his own orgasm. If he were in her shoes, he would have gotten a second wife

The fact that the man macheted her shows how selfish and violent he is as a person..

Cheating is wrong.sue should have left the marriage first.
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by SexytorresE(f): 7:27am On Jan 25, 2020
So u guys nevr dated? Just boom! Marriage ? See why courtship is good. But ur pastors will lie to u that sex before marriage is bad. My dear is not. Knw what u are going for b4 u later start complaining, although it’s not all about sex but forget, this century it is to majority people.be wise and be guided don’t be a “talatu and Audu” grin grin wink cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by alphaeus212(m): 7:30am On Jan 25, 2020
Mr copper wire wey sabi wire wire on tinzzz
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Dmanky(m): 7:50am On Jan 25, 2020
Elimon:
Evil world.. women love sex than hardworking sometimes... but the man would not have gone that far ni...jejely comot am for house make neighborhood no hear then marry another wife.Now the whole thing is open..who would even marry them again

Right action with peace of Mind.
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by odi1278(m): 8:04am On Jan 25, 2020
I don't agree with you. I havetwo female friends who were virgins at marriage and have divorced. This was as a result of their husband poor sexual prowess.
donstan18:

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Kaycee7(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2020
pocohantas:

I don't know why they won't leave women and their vaginas alone. They spend ample time scheming to enter wet toto, some will even pay for it, beg to put only the tip, promise not to thrust- "let me just stay inside and feel your warmth" crew. After that, the insults will start rolling in. grin
Wait! Hold up! Somebody actually said this? Simps really be simping out here

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.