Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car (72606 Views)

Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) / Taxify Drivers Abandon Their Clients To Fight Over Who Bashed / Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by 2shure: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3JvfEMwpF4

What would you say about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GgNl9ChBnk&has_verified=1
ThreeBlackBird:

What many are trying to avoid is what you just showed us in the video. The other guy terribly brutalised was simply showing solidarity for the keke rider.

You think it's easy to disarm a police or soldier? You think you can try to lynch an armed person and he would hesitate to discharge some bullets in your skull to defend himself? They'll rather die than get disarmed. And if you try to disarm him, he has the right to shoot you dead at that spot. In case you don't even know, that gun means even more to the government that the officer's life.

At the end of the day, one innocent person would lose his life and after that night, everything returns to normalcy and he's forgotten forever. You have to tread with caution when dealing with armed men. They don't have sense when they are with guns.
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Lusola15: 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Bros, there's greater discipline in the higher rank of the police than lower ones. I hope to quoteo you when the news start coming in.
How many senior officers tuck up as been treated wey you hear, bros please quote me if they if they transfer the man but I can tell you for sure say the Keke man dey go court first thing on Monday morning from there jail

His chargesheet go long
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by ud4u: 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
This dpo is mad, he supposed to be a peace keeper but now he made himself an object of mockery.

He is not supposed to fight in public no matter what the case may be.

He is a disgrace to police.
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by fantastic1: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
Let's say a word of prayer for the keke rider.
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by majamajic(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
Dandline:
A whole dpo ?

The dpo is a nice person , if the Keke man did the normal thing by saying sorry sir , or follow him to mechanic, this will not come up , Keke man was thinking he is ordinary person , that's what we pass through every day in Keke people hand
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

So you think physical combat is the best approach? There are are civilized ways of doing things or ways of handling accident. It was just an accident, it could have happened to anybody. The DPO is wrong!
The DPO is right this time, put yourself in the shoe of the DPO, go to the road and see how reckless those KEKE guys drive.
Behaving as if the will never own a car in their life, DPO takes that approach because the KEKE driver was stubborn for hitting his car,if he had shown remorse or probably begging, DPO might tender justice with mercy, but the frustration and arrogance in them will never allow them to be polite
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
uncle005:
The DPO is right this time, put yourself in the shoe of the DPO, go to the road and see how reckless those KEKE guys drive.
Behaving as if the will never own a car in their life, DPO takes that approach because the KEKE driver was stubborn for hitting his car,if he had shown remorse or probably begging, DPO might tender justice with mercy, but the frustration and arrogance in them will never allow them to be polite

I am aware of how arrogant, wreckless and stubborn ricksaw (keke) drivers are on the roads and you have to deal with them in civilized manner.
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
It boils down to one thing and one thing alone - ''Money", actually the lack of it.

When a man has money, he forgives easily and refuses to disgrace himself......

When a DPO gets into street fight with bare hands, it means only one thing - He sees the civilian as an enemy and not someone he swore to protect and transfer to the judiciary. Even the judiciary is now a vector whose protocols are gradient upon the direction of currency flow.

The 'regime' of Change and Next Level has transitioned the country to a level of poverty unheard of, and even the Devil is scared of the manifestation of the state of lack evident by the goings-on in the Republic.

I need to build me an undergrown bunker. I can see the future of Nigeria and it is very bright grin

1 Like

Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Enemyofpeace: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
So because he is a DPO he should just ignore the guy that bashed his car?is DPO not a human bean like us? Some people sef
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by tyup(m): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
abluck:
Only amotekun can stop this rubbish.

the way una dey hype this amotekun of a thing ehn

una eyes go soon clear
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by naijaboy756: 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
But why must the keke man hit his car. Let's forget his position for now. (Policeman or not).. if he was to have jambed the keke man, his other keke friends would rush you to even lynch you.

Let's talk true small
jambed
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by richPHAROAH: 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
if na me be that dpo, i go free that guy and come and look for this olosho and shoot her straight to her toto angry angry
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by richPHAROAH: 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
naijaboy756:
jambed
yes its nigerian english. so what?
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by richPHAROAH: 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
Vortex369:
It boils down to one thing and one thing alone - ''Money", actually the lack of it.

When a man has money, he forgives easily and refuses to disgrace himself......

its not always about money i have had a situation where an okada guy scatter my mirror, when i asked him why he was driving the way he drove, he told me tunder fire my family, is it because of common mirror i dey shout. omo i was dressed for a party, i ha to park, remove my shirt and all jewelries, and my watch and just came out with my t shirt and jeans bare foot, locked my car and i show the guy say i no be just 3rd dan for taekwondo for mouth, i displayed all the traditional street fighting skills i learnt on his body and he fainted, we put am for my car and took him to the hospital for treatment and even dash am small change to survive for sometime. now he contacts me once in a while for assistance. so its not always about money. these bic and maruwa people lack manners.
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by golddare: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
NoTire:
A Facebook user named Frankline Tonichukwu Ibe posted a video showing two people fighting with one of them identified as a DPO in Uratta, the Owerri North LGA headquarters.

Here's the poster's exact words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z7L2VqxoYc

https://www.facebook.com/frankline.tonichukwuibe/videos/2474652199308028/

There is a time in one's life that you make up your mind never to fight, infact you can achieve a lot with just mastery of words. Even if you can fight what if the other person dies in your hand or he is diabolical and you no sabi God or juju. My people make up you mind not to fight this 2020, I mean getting physical, you dont need it and it doesn't worth it.
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Divay22(f): 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
otokx:
Some of those keke people are really bad cool
You must have had your own fair share of them grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by gulfer: 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
The background music, chei..wetin DPO no go see for counter grin grin
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by mechanics(m): 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
No matter what, an official or a civil servant should not be seen fighting.
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by dasoul(m): 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
I don’t get it. The police man is doing the Nigerian way because he is operating in the outdated Nigerian security structure.

If he doesn’t hold the Keke guy while waiting his boys, the dude will run away and he might not be able to get him again.

He would only behaved maturely if there were systems for him to easily track the guy after the incident. If any enlightened mind ask for such systems, he will get the answer “no be Oyibo land we dey o”. As if logic and common sense is something exclusive to the Oyibos.

It’s very expensive to behave Maturely in an immature society.
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by richPHAROAH: 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
2shure:

What would you say about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GgNl9ChBnk&has_verified=1
why dem never arrect these bloody soldiers till now?
na this kain things instablog and naiaraland suppose post for front page to make sure they are brought to book
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Jabioro: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
Fault or no fault the DPO is at fault for contributing nuisance to society.The Keke man can charges him to court.He as law protective officer need to be civil on this kind of issue especially at public glance.Where is Police affairs commission?
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Nwaonyishi69: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
What shall we not see in Nigeria?
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by mindtricks: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kallmerb:
That's guy own don finish.... Once he gets to the station its RIP

Shameful for a Uniform man

That's Nigeria for you. A shameless jungle.
A DPO and group of policemen caught on camera beating up an unarmed civilian simply because he bashed the DPO's car. Since they had apprehended him, is it not natural that they should treat him with regard and allow the law to take its course or are they saying if he loses his life due to the unlawful beatings it will be justified?
That is what ordinary people go through on a regular in this contraption called Nigeria, and worst of it all when this gets to the authorities in the usual corrupt Nigerian way they simply shield the policemen.

1 Like

Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
mindtricks:

That's Nigeria for you. A shameless jungle.
A DPO and group of policemen caught on camera beating up an armed civilian simply because he bashed the DPO's car. When they have apprehended him, it's it not natural that they should treat him with regard and allow the law to take its course or are they saying if he loses his life due to the unlawful beatings it will be justified?
That is what ordinary people go through on a regular in this contraption called Nigeria, and worst of it all when this gets to the authorities in the usual corrupt Nigerian way they simply shield the policemen.
that is the absurd Norm we have been groom to tolerate.. Its really sad
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
richPHAROAH:
its not always about money i have had a situation where an okada guy scatter my mirror, when i asked him why he was driving the way he drove, he told me tunder fire my family, is it because of common mirror i dey shout. omo i was dressed for a party, i ha to park, remove my shirt and all jewelries, and my watch and just came out with my t shirt and jeans bare foot, locked my car and i show the guy say i no be just 3rd dan for taekwondo for mouth, i displayed all the traditional street fighting skills i learnt on his body and he fainted, we put am for my car and took him to the hospital for treatment and even dash am small change to survive for sometime. now he contacts me once in a while for assistance. so its not always about money. these bic and maruwa people lack manners.

So what you are saying is that it is also about pride, the naked ego that makes a man want to show that he is something.

I believe it was the reason you enrolled into Taekwondo.

N/B: No matter how strong a man is, he can not raise his dick with his muscle immediately after 'service'. So stop proving your skills on hungry urchins.

I wish the okada man delivered a precise kick to your John Thomas, then you'd have realized that Karate skill set can not help you withstand the abominable episode of the convulsive bend that followed, an image of it, which I have created in your mind.

Learn to forgive these poor people. They are very abnormal, and their sickness is poverty-wrecked brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by tityboi: 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
Really
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Tonyspecial(m): 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
Make the Keke man kuku die b4 he reach the station ooh
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by mindtricks: 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
So because he is a DPO he should just ignore the guy that bashed his car?is DPO not a human bean like us? Some people sef

Needless beating him when he already had him in his custody. Beating him up is sheer barbarism.
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by richPHAROAH: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
Vortex369:

So what you are saying is that it is also about pride, the naked ego that makes a man want to show that he is something.

I believe it was the reason you enrolled into Taekwondo.

N/B: No matter how strong a man is, he can not raise his dick with his muscle immediately after 'service'. So stop proving your skills on hungry urchins.

I wish the okada man delivered a precise kick to your John Thomas, then you'd have realized that Karate skill set can not help you withstand the abominable episode of the convulsive bend that followed, an image of it, which I have created in your mind.

Learn to forgive these poor people. They are very abnormal, and their sickness is poverty-wrecked brains.
na, i have seen worst then all these agberos. if you cross my lane and do anyhow u see anyhow , that is my motto. some of them i just look for the nearest corrupt police around, give them 10k or more and they lock him up for 1 week and i add more cash. i know its sounds like i am oppressing these people but i am not . i am teaching them how to behave in public using extreme force. i do not attack till u attack me. i have been in worst shoes then them and i no use because of hungry or poverty dey do anyhow.
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Gozzzy:
Hehehehehehe... Keke people feel say them dey craze....them no Sabi say DPO na conductor before him turn okada man, come join naija police, before him rank rise..... Hehehehehehe.. Harvest of madness
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by ndcide(m): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
The person doing the video is not smart. She just complicated the man's case.
DPO is fighting, so what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties / We Caught The Serial Killer While Trying To Kill Another Lady In Hotel - Police / How To Do Yahoo Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.