Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,134 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery (69131 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by neweraomo: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
lol so this picture don finally turn meme
that's the age we are now lol
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by adexllyz: 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
A list actor
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by PETUK(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mike 37, no problems keep lying

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by NorthernSerene(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
neweraomo:
Who send ham work ,no be his job or why is he trying to make us feel pity for him ... make I quick fetch water,I wan baff.. grin
Kai which kind of well iz tis walahi. Na the well of death be dis oo.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
seunmohmoh:
That's a very risky surgery. The best way to clean the eyes during eye surgery is with scent leaves.
How do you know? Se Dokita ni e ni? Ba wo ni oro admission e now? Igba tin lo o! undecided
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by emmy4life02(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Na Pterygium excision self. Was thinking its cataract self. Anyways, congratulations
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by CaptainFM1: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
neweraomo:
Who send ham work ,no be his job or why is he trying to make us feel pity for him ... make I quick fetch water,I wan baff.. grin

He wrote to his fans! Haba!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by 12345baba(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Who has his account number make he or she give me make I donate money give am
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by asatemple(f): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
Thank God for a successful surgery
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
One of my best actors..get well soon bro me too need eye surge no money...❤️❤️

not one but my best actor ever.
followed by NONSO DIOBI

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
12345baba:

poor man helping rich guy

who tell you say him need your money?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by timay(m): 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
12345baba:

Wema Bank

you can donate it to ur boy . thank you
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Who's your bro? Tani bro eh?
iwo ni baba Fumilowo baba twuale
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by NiklauseFred(m): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
neweraomo:
undecided undecided

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
Shibaraba:

What's your condition .How Much do you need.?
it gets cloudy occasionally one eye tho tnks for asking 500 k but any amount wud go a long way sir
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
Liar, na only you dey act film? Why hasn't it happened to all the hollywood movie stars? That shit happens to people that live close to the equator due to excessive exposure to the sun not movie cameras! Anything to trend on social media #LongHiss

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by NiklauseFred(m): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
Clergy20:
So, which eyes did you use to type all these?

Check my signature bro....you will need it undecided

It's very affordable.

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Btruth: 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
Get well soon Mike.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Dchampion65: 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
Genius
Typing with eyes closed.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Originalsly: 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
rexbuton:

Anyway, a smart Ophthalmologist somewhere dun cashout and is heading to the bank right away..

Bro.... I really believe so! ... all pure water vendors and roadside sellers toiling under the hot brilliant sun from sunrise to sunset year after year should all be blind a long time ago. Guy should've remained quiet... he just exposed himself.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Illusioneffect(m): 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
No matter what people say about looking into your phone for sooo long.....
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Waterypussy2(m): 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
rentAcock:
I would love to have a job where my only work hazard is exposure to "movie production lights". These celebrities try so hard to make their life appear tougher than the common man. You are paid millions per shooting to look cute on tv and read some scripts and you want to complain about the production lights. I guarantee you that growth in his eyes very likely had nothing to do with light exposure.
it's not that easy to interpret a role perfectly without being nervous or stage frighted.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by goshen26: 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
How did he write this story
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by idonhammer: 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
Sweet babe, you dey do me somehow for body.

seunmohmoh:
That's a very risky surgery. The best way to clean the eyes during eye surgery is with scent leaves.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Illusioneffect(m): 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
With all the things he has seen in Nollywood, u shud know what rili hapuned

If u know u know

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Africomterror: 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
Wow
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Brandonx(m): 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Are you for real? Scent leave to clean the eyes
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by 12345baba(m): 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
stevmatt15:

poor man helping rich guy

who tell you say him need your money?
dont take life too serious or else u die before ur time.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by joelison(m): 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
That growth is called pterygium
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
rentAcock:
I would love to have a job where my only work hazard is exposure to "movie production lights". These celebrities try so hard to make their life appear tougher than the common man. You are paid millions per shooting to look cute on tv and read some scripts and you want to complain about the production lights. I guarantee you that growth in his eyes very likely had nothing to do with light exposure.
Azzin,even without a pay,doing work you love to do is the greatest pleasure there is in this world.What other thing is more pleasant than that?
If you die doing your work,it is nothing,you just completed your own service.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Isoduwa(m): 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
One of my best actors..get well soon bro me too need eye surge no money...❤️❤️

You get pant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured / 11 Times FALZ Shot At SIMI But Didn't Hit The Goal Post - Meme Collection / Regina Daniels Slays In Bum Shorts, Shares Backside Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.