Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Although HIV Is Real But - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Although HIV Is Real But (1415 Views)

HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly / I Think EMILO2STAY Stance About HIV Is Right / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Although HIV Is Real But by Small080(m): 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
Having sex with condom does NOT count..just hear me out....
If you wash your hands with gloves on, did you really wash your hands or if you lick ok pop (sweet) with nylon what would you enjoy?
Sex with condom is that one sex......
Re: Although HIV Is Real But by Jestin: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
Outside hiv, there are many other sexually transmitted diseases so to prevent yourself from stories that touches, use condom. I am so used to it now that i prefer condom to raw. I can not come and have heart attack for young age

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Although HIV Is Real But by A305: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
If you think condom is expensive, you should try the aftermath of HIV. We need people like you (After contacting HIV) to enlightening other ignorant people like yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Although HIV Is Real But by kecee99(m): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
Small080:
Having sex with condom does NOT count..just hear me out....
If you wash your hands with gloves on, did you really wash your hands or if you lick ok pop (sweet) with nylon what would you enjoy?
Sex with condom is that one sex......
Atleast you get to cum smiley

1 Like

Re: Although HIV Is Real But by Small080(m): 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
kecee99:
Atleast you get to cum smiley
Hmmm....... Why you kuku not dance soapy
Re: Although HIV Is Real But by Small080(m): 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
Jestin:
Outside hiv, there are many other sexually transmitted diseases so to prevent yourself from stories that touches, use condom. I am so used to it now that i prefer condom to raw. I can not come and have heart attack for young age
na so person get hiv
Re: Although HIV Is Real But by kecee99(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
Small080:

Hmmm....... Why you kuku not dance soapy
I rather jump into Third Mainland Bridge than to masturbate lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Although HIV Is Real But by unibenakpos(m): 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hiv can change ones orientation about life

2 Likes

Re: Although HIV Is Real But by Small080(m): 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
kecee99:
I rather jump into Third Mainland Bridge than to masturbate lipsrsealed
See this one...... Maybe you should let your women give you Mouth Action
Re: Although HIV Is Real But by Small080(m): 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
unibenakpos:
Hiv can change ones orientation about life
Sir?

1 Like

Re: Although HIV Is Real But by Powersurge: 3:21am On Jan 25, 2020
People just post nonsense to attract the gullibles. For a starter, the cells in the vagina and penis are hypersensitive cells. Quiet different from the ones in your palms. The material used for condom is designed for sensitivity, with advance laboratory tests, approved by WHO, UNICEF, etc. That doesn't mean it will be 100% as sensitive as flesh. But it's a millionth times better than your glove analogy.

By the way, I can't remember the last I had sex without condom, since I have not been in a relationship with anyone for some years now. "Konji" no go hold me reach that level. I had to remind some of them Abt the CD after they were carried away after fallacio and wanted to ride the horse like that without her muzzle.

Stop misleading people. Some states have HIV prevalent rate of over 5% in NIgeria. That is 5 out of every 100 persons in such place have the disease. Most don't even know.

2 Likes

Re: Although HIV Is Real But by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 25, 2020
Dumbest post ever!
Its people like you that keeps making this disease to be on the rise. Imagin your mentality. Very low.

1 Like

Re: Although HIV Is Real But by BarrSly: 4:22am On Jan 25, 2020
Haha see this one Dy der Dy say fallacio ..I hope u know HIV can be transmitted through MouthAction.

Powersurge:
People just post nonsense to attract the gullibles. For a starter, the cells in the vagina and penis are hypersensitive cells. Quiet different from the ones in your palms. The material used for condom is designed for sensitivity, with advance laboratory tests, approved by WHO, UNICEF, etc. That doesn't mean it will be 100% as sensitive as flesh. But it's a millionth times better than your glove analogy.

By the way, I can't remember the last I had sex without condom, since I have not been in a relationship with anyone for some years now. "Konji" no go hold me reach that level. I had to remind some of them Abt the CD after they were carried away after fallacio and wanted to ride the horse like that without her muzzle.

Stop misleading people. Some states have HIV prevalent rate of over 5% in NIgeria. That is 5 out of every 100 persons in such place have the disease. Most don't even know.
Re: Although HIV Is Real But by Powersurge: 5:01am On Jan 25, 2020
BarrSly:
Haha see this one Dy der Dy say fallacio ..I hope u know HIV can be transmitted through MouthAction.

If you want to come to my mention, at least be knowledgeable. There is no known research linking HIV to fallacio. Is it not possible? Of course it is. But the chance is less than 1 in 10,000.

Even if blood transfusion occur between an HIV patient and the one without the virus (I am talking about medical blood transfusion) there is chance that he might not contact the virus. 650 out every 10, 000 will not be infected in blood transfusion.

65 out of 10,000 cases of needle sharing with infected person will result in transmission.

Having sex with an infected person for the first time, only 4 out of 10,000 persons will be infected (8 for anal sex). I can go on to fill this space with research results.

Like I said don't quote me with hearsay again abeg.
Re: Although HIV Is Real But by Nickshrapnel: 8:51am On Jan 25, 2020
HIV should be the least of your problem if you having unprotected sex. Do you know how much bringing a child up cost? Have you heard of herpes or genital warts?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love / How Many People Have You Had Sex With This Year/since You Started Fucking / Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.