Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam (829 Views)

Why Did Arabs Dump Their Ancient Culture And Embrace Islam? / A Lady Embrace Islam In Bida, Niger State / Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam by BabyApple(m): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Google it yourself.

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam by Snipper007: 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
I should embrace Islam just because Muhammadu is the central figure abi? OP check below......

2 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam by mrZENographer: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2020
Since Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, God had always raised and sent prophets to Israel from Moses to Jesus Christ. And none was Arabic

Prophet Mohammed was never sent to Israel but to the Arabs. He is a scam.
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam by Daniel058(m): 9:12am On Jan 26, 2020
mrZENographer:
Since Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, God had always raised and sent prophets to Israel from Moses to Jesus Christ. And none was Arabic

Prophet Mohammed was never sent to Israel but to the Arabs. He is a scam.
If he's a scammer, it would be better Nah.. Terrorist in Chief , that's who hes
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam by Daniel058(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2020
BabyApple:
Google it yourself.
Are you trying to say that Satan whom he served isn't More popular that him??
cry
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam by BabyApple(m): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2020
Daniel058:
Are you trying to say that Satan whom he served isn't More popular that him??
cry
not talking about popularity here
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam by Uyi168: 9:16am On Jan 26, 2020
Lol..
What were Muhammed contributions to mankind
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam by Daniel058(m): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2020
BabyApple:
Mohammed have brought nothing good to planet Earth ..
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam by Daniel058(m): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2020
BabyApple:
Mohammed have brought nothing good to planet Earth .. Adolphus Hitler was also a great Man.
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam by BabyApple(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2020
Daniel058:
Mohammed have brought nothing good to planet Earth .. Adolphus Hitler was also a great Man.
my brother be calm , I am not here to attack you nor force you to embrace Islam. If you carefully look at the picture you will see that Jesus is next on the list. Don't judge with what media say about Islam. Take your time to do findings about Islam brotherly.
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam by BabyApple(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2020
Uyi168:
Lol..
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam by CAPSLOCKED: 9:30am On Jan 26, 2020
Uyi168:
Lol..

I just checked and many top websites list Muhammad as the greatest man of all time.
I understand how he is ranked above Jesus, and others like ghandi, newton, and the rest.

While one was a Roman-invented story, the other one may have actually existed, and made history for himself by creating a whole new religion from what the jews already had.

So I understand the reason for this ranking.
But I see no reason to become a Muslim following the advice of the thread starter. Are there any benefits?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam by Daniel058(m): 9:32am On Jan 26, 2020
BabyApple:
my brother be calm , I am not here to attack you nor force you to embrace Islam. If you carefully look at the picture you will see that Jesus is next on the list. Don't judge with what media say about Islam. Take your time to do findings about Islam brotherly.
Bro , how can I wait for Media to say where as I have seen all the atrocities committed by Muslim Even in my community...Godforbid!

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam by BabyApple(m): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I just checked and many websites lists Muhammad as the greatest man of all time.
I understand how he is ranked above Jesus, and others like ghandi, newton, and the rest.

While one was a Roman-invented story, the other one may have actually existed, and made history for himself by creating a whole new religion from what the jews already had.

But I see no reason to become a Muslim following the advice of the thread starter. Are there any benefits?
my brother there thousands of benefits only if you can take time to listen to lectures that can educate you what Islam is all about. Please don't be too quick to judge ehn. Please do your findings
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam by Uyi168: 9:34am On Jan 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I just checked and many websites lists Muhammad as the greatest man of all time.

Op should come answer this question
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam by BabyApple(m): 9:39am On Jan 26, 2020
Daniel058:
Bro , how can I wait for Media to say where as I have seen all the atrocities committed by Muslim Even in my community...Godforbid!
My brother , being a Muslim is an identity. Go a step further by looking and
checking what Islam teaches about all the atrocities you are talking about. Please be calm with me, I am not here to defend any evil here. Muslims are individual who embrace Islam. The human and the free will is still within them. Simple because Yoruba are know for skull mining doesn't mean all Yoruba are ritualist or Yoruba tribe support ritual . Please do your finding. There are people in Islam who ignorantly kill and commit other great atrocities.. my brother I bet you.. punishment wait for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam by BabyApple(m): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2020
Uyi168:
Op should come answer this question
yes there are benefits which if I am to explain .. time will not be enough for me explain . Be calm bro. I am not here to exchange words or condemn anyone.
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam by CAPSLOCKED: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2020
BabyApple:
my brother there thousands of benefits only if you can take time to listen to lectures that can educate you what Islam is all about. Please don't be too quick to judge ehn. Please do your findings

I have to listen to lectures first, to get benefits?

The same lectures that are listened to in zamfaRa, borno, Iran, Yemen, Afghanistan, and other perishing Muslim states? What have they gained in their history of Islam aside terrorism, crisis, evil, and marriage to multiple wives?

Go on. Tell me. You better be a northern Muslim because the biggest fools I've ever seen are the Yoruba and kogi Muslims. I've said it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam by BabyApple(m): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I have to listen to lectures first, to get benefits?

The same lectures that are listened to in zamfaRa, borno, Iran, Yemen, Afghanistan, and other perishing Muslim states? What have they gained in their history of Islam aside terrorism, crisis, evil, and marriage to multiple wives?

Go on. Tell me. You better be a northern Muslim because the biggest fools I've ever seen are the Yoruba and kogi Muslims. I've said it.
Sir do you mean there are no good Muslims. Don't use some people action to generalize . Simply because everyone is doing evil doesn't make evil permissible and simply because no one is doing good doesn't make goodness forbidden. You are talking about human here. They all have free wills. Do your research brother. I have been following you for years and I know you to be a very smart and intelligent person. Don't just rely on what I am telling you or what you see around you. Read what Islam teaches.
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam by CAPSLOCKED: 10:08am On Jan 26, 2020
BabyApple:
Sir do you mean there are no good Muslims. Don't use some people action to generalize . Simply because everyone is doing evil doesn't make evil permissible and simply because no one is doing good doesn't make goodness forbidden. You are talking about human here. They all have free wills. Do your research brother. I have been following you for years and I know you to be a very smart and intelligent person. Don't just rely on what I am telling you or what you see around you. Read what Islam teaches.

can you read what Buddha teaches?
Re: Another Reason Why You Should Embrace Islam by BabyApple(m): 10:14am On Jan 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

can you read what Buddha teaches?
sure why not.

(1) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Predicts Doom For Buratai, Lionel Messi, Tecno In New Prophecy / Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze / Divorce & Remarriage, Can A Christian Do It? Is God Ok With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.