Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Enugu Government Bans Sale, Distribution Of unapproved Water - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Enugu Government Bans Sale, Distribution Of unapproved Water (7540 Views)

Lagos Govt bans sale, Use & distribution of take-away Packs, Single-use Plastics / Yellow Fever Cause Of Unusual Deaths In Enugu Ezike - Enugu Government / Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Government Bans Sale, Distribution Of unapproved Water by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 25, 2020
lonelydora:
The greatest problem of Enugu and it's environ is water. This governor should know that.

This man is talking as if he didn't use 1 bucket of water to bath for 2 days.

Back then in Enugu, some days we just wash our legs, hands, and face. Rub cream and wear our clothes.

We didn't care where tankers bring the water from. As long as we have water in our drums, it's fine.

He shouldn't stop people's business, biko.

that was my major problem too, bathing with sachet water. and heat will never allow you rube cream.
now that am in Osun State , I bath four times a day, come see fresh skin.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government Bans Sale, Distribution Of unapproved Water by Jestin: 9:46am On Jan 25, 2020
Auntyesther:
And what did a yoruba man tell you?
why are you taking the word so personal?
Re: Enugu Government Bans Sale, Distribution Of unapproved Water by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2020
Rubicon67:

Myopic Sexist.

find the nearest transformer damfool
Re: Enugu Government Bans Sale, Distribution Of unapproved Water by Edoziesmart(m): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2020
This our woman governor won't fail to amaze me with his bad leadership all time. Hope before that nsukka weeping man banned those water tankers, he has erected tap water in area like Gariki, coal camp, Maryland, Abakpa, ugwuaji etc?

Because he won't stop them and allow the poor masses to suffer due to scarcity of water.

I remembered the hell I pass through during my stay in Gariki enugu. Bathing with sachet water due to scarcity of clean well water.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government Bans Sale, Distribution Of unapproved Water by Correcto: 10:05am On Jan 25, 2020
Really?
Jestin:
Most businesses in Nigeria are only interested in profit making and do not consider the health status of the people in general. An igbo man once said to me that he is only interested in making huge money and does not care who dies during the process .
Re: Enugu Government Bans Sale, Distribution Of unapproved Water by mikkywebs(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2020
Good move, other governors and health/water agencies should be serious about this. Charity begins at home.
Re: Enugu Government Bans Sale, Distribution Of unapproved Water by Rubicon67(m): 11:39am On Jan 25, 2020
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
find the nearest transformer damfool

You fell from heaven without passing through a woman? You are the the big fool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Organic Natural Health Products In Nigeria / MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions / Pepper Soup Spices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.