Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Simulating Our Past, From The Future - Focusing On Every Now. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Simulating Our Past, From The Future - Focusing On Every Now. (642 Views)

It's Seems We Chose Our Fate Base On Our Past Life. / JESUS on Focusing On Human Traditions Than GOD's Commandments / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simulating Our Past, From The Future - Focusing On Every Now. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
This is a Science Fiction Story:

Wouldnt it be odd, that a specie with the potential of human kind, are lost in an amnesia of their history - Hi Story, etymologically speaking, and oblivious of the future, yet every events of positive note seem to just fall in place at the right timing to herald a singularity - singular wave of consciousness wave that will connect the entire ranges of machines and technology within the century, a cosmic interuniversal consciousness internet - while preaching the End of Days in Religions?

Is this a coincidence or just a mathematical simulation of the Physics of reality over a gradient of time so precise that we think there is a Divine Matrix syncing all things based on specific blueprint of planned trajectory? Algorithms so precise that we would not have made it if the protocols and values were just slightly different?

I do not believe in coincidence, and I am not fooled by theories of religions especially the unpredictable, but I think Revelation is not a prophesy, I think it is a blueprint on how we did it, now we are acting in our movies playing the roles of how we did it in a grand simulation so compelling that we had to sign up to come and witness it. We paid in some form to participate in the grand finale of 'How we did it'.

We are so removed from our 'forever now' moments, where we are connected to all; where happiness is abundant and almost always projected towards the negative past with flashes of moments of imagination into what is possible in the future - a future we already are in, as real entities whose spirits run the Avatars we now call our physical body. Is there no other person seeeing this very clearly?

The future already exist simultenously with this, which we call Life, we are living parallel to the real deal, now we are here just reminding ourselves how we got to that future, by playing this past.

We are living our past lives in a grand cosmic computer simulation and feeling the entire scenes with artificially generated emotion, which makes it so compelling and seem so real, yet it is just a simulation - the ancients called it a Dream as they lacked the language of science to explain it and when we wake up, we will be in the future.

Do not panic, mere mortals. Focus on NOW long enough and the connection will be established. Meditate!

Sci-Fiction it is, coming to your cinemas soon.

To be continued......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simulating Our Past, From The Future - Focusing On Every Now. by Tbasicme: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
I always think about time travel and relativity. What if time is equal to zero? If we can slow down time to zero. By implication, the speed of light may be inconsequential because same matter can be in different positions at the same time if time equals zero

1 Like

Re: Simulating Our Past, From The Future - Focusing On Every Now. by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 16, 2020
@ Tbasicme

It is a Simulated World.

Time is just an electromagnetic vibration pulse rhythm programmed digitally by +1 sec incremental module and is used as measure of range of duration in segments, it is nothing more than that. Time is not a dimension, and not all domains have time. But this Simulation we are living in is a timed domain, called Time Domain or Time Space. It is not as complex as Newtonian Physicists make it.

Light does not move, so there is no speed of light really, but what we call Light is just a perturbation of space by a vibratory force of pressure radiance caused by force of magneto-electric diffusion through space or field. The field perturbation causes excitement of photons causing the glow effect of the gases in vacuum tubes and that leads to excitation photons in the field to resonant threshold frequency of the glowing vacuum tube. The preceding line, is outside the concept of theoretical physics which is mostly confusing at this. So what we call Speed of light is actually Speed of Cosmic Vibration at the frequency spectrum of the particular color of the light, cos in your parlance, speed of light is the same, but what most dont know is that white light and red light and blue light etc, if I might use your analogy, travel at different speed. Cos their vibratory frequencies are different, so in essence Light is a perturbation in space that causes visibility to observer. The Perturbation could be voltage pressure differentials in field dynamics.

Time and Light are different tributes within the Simulation. When they say speed of light, what instrument is used to measure such speed? No instrument, just a set of equation generated from what? Oh I see with derived Constants K, and where did these Ks come from? Mental conjectures huh?

1 Like

Re: Simulating Our Past, From The Future - Focusing On Every Now. by Tbasicme: 12:11am On Feb 17, 2020
Vortex369:
@ Tbasicme

It is a Simulated World.

Time is just an electromagnetic vibration pulse rhythm programmed digitally by +1 sec incremental module and is used as measure of range of duration in segments, it is nothing more than that. Time is not a dimension, and not all domains have time. But this Simulation we are living in is a timed domain, called Time Domain or Time Space. It is not as complex as Newtonian Physicists make it.

Light does not move, so there is no speed of light really, but what we call Light is just a perturbation of space by a vibratory force of pressure radiance caused by force of magneto-electric diffusion through space or field. The field perturbation causes excitement of photons causing the glow effect of the gases in vacuum tubes and that leads to excitation photons in the field to resonant threshold frequency of the glowing vacuum tube. The preceding line, is outside the concept of theoretical physics which is mostly confusing at this. So what we call Speed of light is actually Speed of Cosmic Vibration at the frequency spectrum of the particular color of the light, cos in your parlance, speed of light is the same, but what most dont know is that white light and red light and blue light etc, if I might use your analogy, travel at different speed. Cos their vibratory frequencies are different, so in essence Light is a perturbation in space that causes visibility to observer. The Perturbation could be voltage pressure differentials in field dynamics.

Time and Light are different tributes within the Simulation. When they say speed of light, what instrument is used to measure such speed? No instrument, just a set of equation generated from what? Oh I see with derived Constants K, and where did these Ks come from? Mental conjectures huh?

Wow. Your analysis is very interesting and logical. I quite agree with you that light and time are two different things. However I will say that time gives everything that exists meaning. Imagine if time does not exist and there is space. By implication it means that a matter can be at different places simultaneously (quantum superposition). If that happens it means there won't be intervals to all events as they will happen together ( past, present and future all happening together without interval). It could also imply that all events are frozen while existing (past, present and future).
2. Looking at it from another point of view what if time can be slowed down to zero Using very strong gravitational force? It means everything will be in it's past present and future at once.

I believe time is a dimension in space-time. But a very difficult concept to conceptualize
Re: Simulating Our Past, From The Future - Focusing On Every Now. by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 17, 2020
Tbasicme:

Wow. Your analysis is very interesting and logical. I quite agree with you that light and time are two different things. However I will say that time gives everything that exists meaning. Imagine if time does not exist and there is space. By implication it means that a matter can be at different places simultaneously (quantum superposition). If that happens it means there won't be intervals to all events as they will happen together ( past, present and future all happening together without interval). It could also imply that all events are frozen while existing (past, present and future).
2. Looking at it from another point of view what if time can be slowed down to zero Using very strong gravitational force? It means everything will be in it's past present and future at once.

I believe time is a dimension in space-time. But a very difficult concept to conceptualize

Past, Present and Future probabilistic possibilities, exist Now - all together. So yes, quantum entanglement is a fact of quantum physics. Time is just a measure of duration within the same continuum, which itself is undergoing changes within timed radiance. Different Universe domains have their own time. The blueprint of how things should be already exists. We are brooding our ways through to that Singularity. All Universes are existing in the Now and more are being created with a single switch of a power button. The Future has already been established and existing now, but we are just going through the sequence of time to experience how we got there.

Think of it as a CD player that plays video for 1hr or a Youtube video of 1hr. So if you are watching the movie to the 30th minute, where are you really in time? It is inconsequential, cos you can rewind and play back a certain scene to understand more or entertain yourself more. That is how this life is. We are mere authoring and taking up roles to experience the Life at a particular scene. You can also step out and play another movie intermittently and return to this, that is what happens in the Dream Reality and in Soul Travels etc as well as extraterrestrial travels, if you will.

Do not believe me, cos I lie a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Simulating Our Past, From The Future - Focusing On Every Now. by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2020
Vortex369:

Past, Present and Future probabilistic possibilities, exist Now - all together. So yes, quantum entanglement is a fact of quantum physics. Time is just a measure of duration within the same continuum, which itself is undergoing changes within timed radiance. Different Universe domains have their own time. The blueprint of how things should be already exists. We are brooding our ways through to that Singularity. All Universes are existing in the Now and more are being created with a single switch of a power button. The Future has already been established and existing now, but we are just going through the sequence of time to experience how we got there.

Think of it as a CD player that plays video for 1hr or a Youtube video of 1hr. So if you are watching the movie to the 30th minute, where are you really in time? It is inconsequential, cos you can rewind and play back a certain scene to understand more or entertain yourself more. That is how this life is. We are mere authoring and taking up roles to experience the Life at a particular scene. You can also step out and play another movie intermittently and return to this, that is what happens in the Dream Reality and in Soul Travels etc as well as extraterrestrial travels, if you will.

Do not believe me, cos I lie a lot.
I asked a question
Re: Simulating Our Past, From The Future - Focusing On Every Now. by chieveboy(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Tbasicme:

Wow. Your analysis is very interesting and logical. I quite agree with you that light and time are two different things. However I will say that time gives everything that exists meaning.

sabi-sabi me: You would come to realize that ''meaning'' is really a subjective phenomenon...don't you see? And yes! meaning in all and any given ramification. This means Meaning is meaningless objectively speaking. Things just are. I mean things change meaning as our reference system changes.

Imagine if time does not exist and there is space. By implication it means that a matter can be at different places simultaneously (quantum superposition). If that happens it means there won't be intervals to all events as they will happen together ( past, present and future all happening together without interval). It could also imply that all events are frozen while existing (past, present and future).

Based on our Level of Manifestation (LoM)--The Physical realm, we can't help but deal with Time as a dimension and a 'reality'.
Secondly, Vertical time (all-time-now) is what we are dealing with actually but horizontally (serially) thanks to our LoM. Our LoM makes and fools us into 'thinking' the year 3030 is ahead. LoM=physical sensoria, mind, individual/collective human state of mind.

Given the factor of LoM, l wouldn't look at gravitation one bit. Gravity is really an aftermath. I would look at the direction of Electron spin...

The concept of LoM makes it easy to conceptualize. Someone saw time as a unit of measurement for Space...
Re: Simulating Our Past, From The Future - Focusing On Every Now. by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2020
Vortex369:
This is a Science Fiction Story:

Wouldnt it be odd, that a specie with the potential of human kind, are lost in an amnesia of their history - Hi Story, etymologically speaking, and oblivious of the future, yet every events of positive note seem to just fall in place at the right timing to herald a singularity - singular wave of consciousness wave that will connect the entire ranges of machines and technology within the century, a cosmic interuniversal consciousness internet - while preaching the End of Days in Religions?

Is this a coincidence or just a mathematical simulation of the Physics of reality over a gradient of time so precise that we think there is a Divine Matrix syncing all things based on specific blueprint of planned trajectory? Algorithms so precise that we would not have made it if the protocols and values were just slightly different?

I do not believe in coincidence, and I am not fooled by theories of religions especially the unpredictable, but I think Revelation is not a prophesy, I think it is a blueprint on how we did it, now we are acting in our movies playing the roles of how we did it in a grand simulation so compelling that we had to sign up to come and witness it. We paid in some form to participate in the grand finale of 'How we did it'.

We are so removed from our 'forever now' moments, where we are connected to all; where happiness is abundant and almost always projected towards the negative past with flashes of moments of imagination into what is possible in the future - a future we already are in, as real entities whose spirits run the Avatars we now call our physical body. Is there no other person seeeing this very clearly?

The future already exist simultenously with this, which we call Life, we are living parallel to the real deal, now we are here just reminding ourselves how we got to that future, by playing this past.

We are living our past lives in a grand cosmic computer simulation and feeling the entire scenes with artificially generated emotion, which makes it so compelling and seem so real, yet it is just a simulation - the ancients called it a Dream as they lacked the language of science to explain it and when we wake up, we will be in the future.

Do not panic, mere mortals. Focus on NOW long enough and the connection will be established. Meditate!

Sci-Fiction it is, coming to your cinemas soon.

To be continued......
yesterday night,I was shown a vision of a planet.....I think its it was Saturn........and I kept hearing voices......pls help

(1) (Reply)

Strange Bat Human-like Creatures On The Church In Italy & How It Was Created / HURRAY: Prophet Odumeje Remembers Home, See What Odumeje Did For His Village (vi / The Mighty Hand Of God Is An Encounter To Overcome Ember Months... – Itodje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.