Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? (5852 Views)

How Did You Spend Your Holiday? / Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) / Ileya Celebration:share Where You Going To Spend Your Ileya Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by andyliu: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2010
Www.9jago/p to enjoy all hot sites
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Donmeca(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2010
dazzle37:

please, N/L for those of us spending our Xmas IN CALABAR,
pls lets try and hook up.
Am going to calabar and i don't want to be lonely. thanks.

Calabar here I come! Dazzle let me av your IM so we cud hook up, I'm thinkin of attending d carnival but also want to be with ma pple. May be we cu just be 2geda, me I nor wan dey lonely 2oo
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Ranoscky(m): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2010
crackhouse:

hmm, i will be in a bar with my family members drinking Gulder while my wife will be drinking small stout after which we will proceed to our home and marry each other on bed.
grin grin grin What a jolly-ful way to spend the Xmas! grin

But G's like me wey dey single, wetin we go take join body na? embarassed
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2010
na wah calabar pips full hia o , can i come as well.i wan to ginjah 2 grin grin
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by dazzle37(f): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2010
Donmeca:

Calabar here I come! Dazzle let me av your IM so we cud hook up, I'm thinkin of attending d carnival but also want to be with ma pple. May be we cu just be 2geda, me I nor wan dey lonely 2oo

Donmeca, thanks jor, thats so cool, pls send me your IM, and i will buzz you. i can't drop mine here for security reasons. but i will sure hook up with you. thanks.
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by otokx(m): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2010
hmmm, security reasons.
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Blazay(m): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2010

strangerf

Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas?
« #63 on: Yesterday at 09:04:58 PM »

Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas?
« #62 on: Yesterday at 08:49:34 PM »   

In Yoruba, we call it 'Abobajeun'

You are not a northerner, and you claim to hate Ibos and Yorubas, so I am left to surmise that you are from the SS.

Going by your name, it makes sense. After all, the former Eagles coach Bazuaye was from the SS.

[b]How come you are getting a chieftancy title in the first place? Are you that old? How influential are you?[/b]Is the Z in Blazay attending as well? Will love tp attend as well, if you can pay for my flight.

So, where you come from. . .only old men and women take titles?
How influential am I? cheesy
Irrespective of where I may come from. . .there is no part of Nigeria I respect than the North.
Any where in the South. . .I refuse to identify with. So don't bother yourself with where I may come from.
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by strangerf: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2010
Blazay:

So, where you come from. . .only old men and women take titles?

DUh
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Blazay(m): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^^

So why attach importance to age and title taking? undecided
My "Z" will be there of course. . it is the tradition she be named too as a 'chief mrs'.
No, you are not invited.
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by strangerf: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^^^

I am going to crash it!

Be warned!
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by marabout(m): 2:43am On Dec 11, 2010
Eya,

Celebrating with cuvette and absorbance is a different kind of xmas indeed.
I don't know of any lab.

But wait, oo? Do you think a lab will just let u use their spectrophotometer or for a fee?

If there is demand for its use, it could be a business idea. Never one to miss a market niche. grin grin
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Shoolar(m): 4:12am On Dec 11, 2010
Am not travelling 4 xmas dis year, am going to spend it wit my family n friends here in lagos.
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by biijay: 6:22am On Dec 11, 2010
Good.
so, how nd where do you intend spending such a memorable christmas?

in lag with my fiance
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by biijay: 6:25am On Dec 11, 2010
thata the spirit sista!me too ijn Grin

thanks and congrats to u too
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by alex406(m): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2010
In the kitchen with the livestocks.
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2010
^^^ Lmao
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by earlalright(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2010
i will be spending this Christmas with my family back home in Irrua, Edo State as it is in my (personal) custom. most especially as this is my (step) mum's first Christmas.
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by newmi(m): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2010
It has to be unanimous discission made by both couples
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by ruffrider(f): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2010
Having fun
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Tattooboy: 1:09am On Dec 12, 2010
United Tribes of Lagos.
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by uyia88: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2010
everybody is hot here.
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by MaiSuya(m): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2010
abuja!
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by debosky(m): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2010
Onitsha - the heartbeat of the Niger. cool
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by shiningzin(m): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2010
spend sometime in HIS presence(afterall,HE is d reason for d season) and off to spend some time with the poor.afterwards,ama give myself some mad treat.
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2010
Once again, with my mommy!! I cant wait to go home.
Hope she wont be on-call for christmas angry
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by strangerf: 10:46am On Dec 14, 2010
^^^

Christmas 23 yrs ago was awesome

Hmm, just saying!
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2010
lol cheesy
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Limaoscar: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2010
Spending it on NL and afterwards get banned by Seun and, some un-touchable girl tongue
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Iberatu66: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2010
at home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Make Souvenir Bags/purses / Events on / The Happiest Nigerian Wedding Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.