Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized (65110 Views)

Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by lalasticlala(m): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bobrisky has reacted to a viral report about his alleged arrest. The cross-dresser denied being arrested by the military.

Sharing new pictures on his Instagram page, Bobrisky wrote:

"Bloggers repeat after me.... Always get your gist right.... no soldiers arrested me or collected my cars.

I heard one dead kayamata seller and her boyfriend gistlover are happy they arrested their mother !!!!! ������. Same bloggers said I died last week so how come soldiers arrested my dead body �����."

It was earlier reported that Bobrisky was arrested and his cars seized.

25 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
What if I tell you he arranged for himself to be arrested
So as to make the news.
This guy acts mumuishly (if that's a word) and I don't like his cross dressing but by Jove I love his brains.
He is as smart as the fabled tortoise
And he knows how to use his publicity.

One day una go hear say bros Don get three kids outside, he just dey use us catch cruise.
He dey use us sell market

236 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mmm...
Which one should we follow Kwanu.
But this freak-of-nature (Bob risky) is getting the vision of his end. Very soon, he'll be forced to grow his Beards back fully.
Homo Sappler!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Topccy007z: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
No matter the packaging and make up this creature adorns himself/herself with, the masculine part of the creature is as obvious as the nepotic nature of buhari

24 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by ayusco85(m): 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Onyi22(f): 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Despite the heatred, bobrisky is becoming more popular and making money....
While the poor, frustrated ones who don't have brain, r getting depressed

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by dejonathan(f): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
And some Nigerians and nairalanders don dey curse Nigeria police... Nawa o

Make una dey confirm news b4 talking o

Eyin blogger blogger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Felixalex(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
So what are the bloggers to repeat after him?? undecided undecided undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by sLentlover7778(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
If Naija bloggers no post fake news, how you wan make dem chop, Aunty no vex jare... grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Calyb(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nothing last forever.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by ngwababe(f): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
Agu nwoke grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by lewis512(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
Seriously

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by franchuks(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
Wonders shall never cease. The 8th wonder of the world and cat with 100 lives. sad

Live and let's live...

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by WildChild00(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
Baba risky grin

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by AAA593: 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
Risky risky na bobrisky grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Elxandre(m): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
You see wetin bloggers don cause.
Making everybody feel important. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by RealLordZeus(m): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
Igbere tv abi wetin be una name, una don hear!!

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Shimran(m): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
The trans-beauty is turning into something else
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Donvictor2015: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
I know he'll definitely react... He's one of the well known chemical on social media

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
more fake news, more popularity

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by momodub: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hummm

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by blesskewe(f): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
See his face

Guy u are a MAN

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by largehead: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
grin

I love this Sheemale. grin

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by incogni2o: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
How come they arrestes his dead body.

Funny
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by ArmaniUhuru: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
Amotekun brand ambassador go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by klax(m): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
[[s]quote author=lalasticlala post=86082554]Bobrisky has reacted to a viral report about his alleged arrest. The cross-dresser denied being arrested by the military.

Sharing new pictures on his Instagram page, Bobrisky wrote:

"Bloggers repeat after me.... Always get your gist right.... no soldiers arrested me or collected my cars.

I heard one dead kayamata seller and her boyfriend gistlover are happy they arrested their mother !!!!! ������. Same bloggers said I died last week so how come soldiers arrested my dead body �����."

It was earlier reported that Bobrisky was arrested and his cars seized. [/quote][/s]

Go to hell borisky or boriskatu.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Amudeneogu: 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Are you a man or a woman?
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Pricelessangel0(f): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Please is that an human being
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Kingluqman(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
See eye lashes like Amotekun own grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Reading

This seems like seasons of homosexuals escapades.

Bobrisky Idris illegall

Denrele Edun illegal

Bisi Alimi illegal

Amotekun Illegal.

FG should legalise Amotekun alongside the other three same time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Fined ₦190m In UK Hours After His London Show / Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story / Don Jazzy, D’banj & Wande Coal Perform At Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.