Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers - Top Pages (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Recycle Bin / Top Pages / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers (11043 Views)

Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018 / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by paul1450: 8:48pm On May 20, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by davinero1: 9:27am On May 28, 2020
[s]@erad
It's me again.

I lost my phone a few days ago and I've returned only to see that my post on this thread is no where to be found.
Mine is the post that you can call the third Post.

This is the second time this is happening and I'm tired of sending mails.
Please attend to this or at least tell me why it was removed.

I could always create a new post but it won't be on the first page anymore.[/s]

It has been rectified
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by Tyrise(m): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2020
I have a question, if you have a logo you didnt design with photoshop, can photoshop make a good 3D mockup
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by erad(m): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Tyrise:
I have a question, if you have a logo you didnt design with photoshop, can photoshop make a good 3D mockup

Yes you can

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by NaijadrivaCars: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2020
Jh0wsef:

Wow. not fair at all.
We should see more of graphic section topics at least.
All I see on FP are Entertainment, politics, accident, die die. kai

we designers should be given room to display our arts as well.

Also thought being a moderator like you, Erad. You could shift topics to FP just like Airforce1 does for any slight Emoney gist, hahaha (tyranny).

Is there a supermod that takes topics to FP?
I'm guessing you only moderate this Arts&Graphics section, right?

Like you don't know that they want you to advertise with them.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by Jh0wsef(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2020
hushdaddy:
You people should be teaching us how you do this things na

Are you willing to pay for knowledge? If yes, DM
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by JimmyfixDesigns: 8:32am On Jun 20, 2020
I am Jimmy

I am brand identity creator. I solve identity problems with functional logos and other brand assets.

Here are some of my creatives.

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by DkJay: 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Y'all have my respects. And I agree that threads from the Art section should be given more FP exposure.

Kudos to the designers, though.
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by ModestGal(f): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Booked
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by JimmyfixDesigns: 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Tyrise:

Yes you can. But I'd advise that you run away from logo mock ups.

It's safer to do mockups that are related to the brand your working on.

You can't create a logo for a construction company and you do a wall or tea cup mockup.

Do you understand?
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by Harrykn: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2020
I think I'm going to learn this logo designing this time
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by femmyapson(m): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Harrykn:
I think I'm going to learn this logo designing this time
u sent me a pm...how can i help usir
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by ciro11(m): 7:52am On Jun 26, 2020
Hi, I'm new in this so I only have two designs, I hope they look good
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by Theoryx(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2020
hushdaddy:
You people should be teaching us how you do this things na

seconded
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by MedicalSamwise(m): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2020
Booked
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by Bosville(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Been creating a new thread in the graphic design section and it keeps getting moved to the advert section...Have i done anything wrong??

https://www.nairaland.com/5957910/check-unique-design-portfolio

https://www.nairaland.com/5956310/need-unique-graphic-designs-check

Cc

Erad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.