Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:41 PM

Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises (38744 Views)

Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza / Coronavirus: China Builds Hospital In 10 Days (photos) / Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by madjune(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
China will always be a problem to the rest of us with their flagrant disrespect for norms.

From the way they pollute the earth to eating virtually anything that crawls the earth.

Tell me why won't they get infected with some virus?
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by GreetMe(m): 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Littleman123:

Who ask you analysis na, tell us which country?

Me sef i tire oo
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by RaptorX: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
More like a prefabricated mobile hospital, no big deal before you children start to insult your fathers
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by LOMBARDY(m): 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
guiddoti:
Your guess could not be far from Congonigga

grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by LOMBARDY(m): 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
RaptorX:
More like a prefabricated mobile hospital, no big deal before you children start to insult your fathers

No big deal? Guess the one built in seven days in Beijing was also prefabricated, no big deal and the disease also sent a letter to the Chinese authority before spreading.

Learn to appreciate good work sir

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by RaptorX: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
LOMBARDY:

No big deal? Guess the one built in seven days in Beijing was also prefabricated, no big deal and the disease also sent a letter to the Chinese authority before spreading.

Learn to appreciate good work sir
Learn to have some self esteem and believe in yourself for once. I repeat it is no big deal building a prefab mobile building.
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by LOMBARDY(m): 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
RaptorX:
Learn to have some self esteem and believe in yourself for once. I repeat it is no big deal building a prefab mobile building.

Believing in myself doesn't mean i shouldn't appreciate good work, that's jealousy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Legendguru: 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
Better
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Benprass(m): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
JeffreyD1:

The name started with N grin
lol � Nigeria, and has the slowest and word most foolish president.
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by JeffreyD1(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
Benprass:
lol � Nigeria, and has the slowest and word most foolish president.

I no deh ooo
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Benprass(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
JeffreyD1:

I no deh ooo
like by efcc, icpc, and 300 others.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by LOMBARDY(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
Benprass:
like by efcc, icpc, and 300 others.

Lol grin shared by SARS, DSS and 90 others grin
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
JVector:

The Committee would then have to wait for 6weeks waiting for the president to return from his trip to London.
Some people will be sent to London to get the president's signature before the money for the project is released because he won't be coming back soon..
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by gosmoney(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nbote:

Or before a committee has been set up to investigate and submit it's report to d Presidency
before d president will come and lay d block for d fundation
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by ayanbaba2(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
Littleman123:

Who ask you analysis na, tell us which country?
Congo!
maybe Niger or even Mali!
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by CreativeJerry(m): 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
Travellers should be very careful. However, check out my signature for easy money making online.
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by gcof(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
calberian:
Better die your death jeje than get buried semi-alive in a collapsed building.
that is not first of such project...
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Thazard(m): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
GreetMe:
China has a history of not accurately reporting outbreaks, so it's hard to know exactly what is happening, especially with no free press, internet, etc.

China's massive response is VERY telling and strongly suggests that the CoronavirusOutbreak is VERY bad, especially in Wuhan. shocked

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Onitola2: 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
mumumugu:

under GEJ ,Nigeria handled Ebola very well.
as much as I hate Pdp regime, I applauded gej for that, he has my respect.
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
LOMBARDY:

Who can guess the country? grin

Ghana
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by berbs: 1:12am On Jan 26, 2020
incogni2o:
China.

Who know if the virus na China sef
The question that we should ask ourselves is, how was the Virus engineered and where was it invented before dispersed to the populace.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 26, 2020
GreetMe:

OR be4 the money budgeted for the hospital will be shared from hands to hands, people go don die finish for the city grin grin
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 26, 2020
berbs:

The question that we should ask ourselves is, how was the Virus engineered and where was it invented before dispersed to the populace.
Dem no teach biology for school ni?
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 26, 2020
JeffreyD1:

The name started with N grin
And ended with A
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by berbs: 2:41am On Jan 26, 2020
Trigalee:
Dem no teach biology for school ni?
I'm not sure you understand mua.
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by awoluyi(m): 6:32am On Jan 26, 2020
I pray that some people won't be paid to import this virus together with fake spare parts to Nigeria.
For now the government should ban traveling to China for about 6 months.
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by ThatFairGuy: 8:28am On Jan 26, 2020
Nonsensical. It was managed well by Fashola GEJ's response was afterward. Don't be an hypocrite
[s]
mumumugu:

under GEJ ,Nigeria handled Ebola very well.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by akindayo12(m): 8:32am On Jan 26, 2020
TallPck1:
These guys are setting the record straight, build a working and equipped hospital in less than a week?

Wawu. I must say the Corona virus has really hit them bad but they are not reporting casualties so as not to dent their image.

I've this mifi MTN 4G network unlocked to work with all sim except smile.

Lagos call. +234 815 532 5936

how much are you selling it
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Benprass(m): 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
LOMBARDY:

Lol grin shared by SARS, DSS and 90 others grin
investigated by fbi, sent to fight boko haram by USA army, awarded by pmb for killing just one retired by the citizen.
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by TallPck1(m): 1:26am On Jan 27, 2020
Just2endowed2:

Does it work on glo 4g

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death / Samuel Kobina Annim Suffers Stroke On Live TV (Video) / King Charles III Banknotes To Be Introduced Mid-2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.