Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons (22153 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election / Aisha Alhassan Dumps APC, Withdraws Her Membership (Letter) / Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons by bilal4riid(m): 10:34am On Jan 25, 2020
jeejo:
APC and PDP are same crooks.

Buhari already secured one of the much needed south east state (Imo) that the North intends using to sideline the south west and retain a northern presidency come 2023

. Akwa ibom probably the agreed settlement chip between the two crooked parties.

#ArExit
#OdExit
#RExit
#BExit
#MExit
Arewa republic will further divide into: Kanuri republic, Fulfulde republic and Hausa republic. the disintegration continues
Re: APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons by Celly2020: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2020
Breaking news PDP is leading in akwa Ibom rerun Election
Re: APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons by Princeton92(m): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Akpabio was rigged out by Udom and INEC.
Forget about party differences and keep it aside, Akpabio is more effective than that old, ugly, big-bellied corrupt devil called Christopher Ekpenyong.
PDP is a party of bastards and it shall never be well with them.
Just watch and see he'll be sleeping during plenary sessions and be looting millions without achieving any meaningful project in his constituency

I do agree with you just about Akpabio alright!
Re: APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons by realstars: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2020
Good and good enough
Re: APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons by Truthbites: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2020
I know the reason. Tanko go just advise them apc guys o. He will tell them I can't influence this subsequently because I didn't know there would be protest in the Ihiedohia's upturn
Re: APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons by Dchosenmhi(m): 10:48am On Jan 25, 2020
Senator Godswill Obot Akpabio is the best Governor Akwa Ibom State has everly produced.
He or She who compares previous tenure with the present tenure, knows no different between light and darkness.
Present government in Akwa Ibom state is deceitful.

1 Like

Re: APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons by DEROX: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2020
Who wants them sef
Re: APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons by 4peace(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
We shouldn't be doing APC and PDp Here na we know the best people for the job why not allow them but the greedy fulls amongst us won't allow.
You have earned senators and governors salary for 8 years + 8 years you will still eat double pension for life so why not relax?

I don't know who needs to hear this but
SOUTH SOUTH = 6 States
SOUTH EAST = 5 States

Niger delta republic by Major General Isaac Adaka Boro was born 3 years before col. Ojukwu's Biafra

It is not a competition but I think Nigerians like noise that is the only thing Niger Delta lacks one voice and noise makers. We need our own Muric/ Nnamdi kanu/Arewa youth kind of sh!+ and make noise with them simple this our back burner Don Taya me Rivers state alone has more sea ports than all of SOUTH West + South East combined all the money used in building Abuja and everywhere else except parts of Lagos comes from oil in Bayelsa, Rivers and other Niger Delta states we deserve better leaders than these idiots and much better standard of living

You have them already.
Abi all those Militant like MEND etc no be Niger delta again.
Re: APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons by PHijo(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
We shouldn't be doing APC and PDp Here na we know the best people for the job why not allow them but the greedy fulls amongst us won't allow.
You have earned senators and governors salary for 8 years + 8 years you will still eat double pension for life so why not relax?

I don't know who needs to hear this but
SOUTH SOUTH = 6 States
SOUTH EAST = 5 States

Niger delta republic by Major General Isaac Adaka Boro was born 3 years before col. Ojukwu's Biafra

It is not a competition but I think Nigerians like noise that is the only thing Niger Delta lacks one voice and noise makers. We need our own Muric/ Nnamdi kanu/Arewa youth kind of sh!+ and make noise with them simple this our back burner Don Taya me Rivers state alone has more sea ports than all of SOUTH West + South East combined all the money used in building Abuja and everywhere else except parts of Lagos comes from oil in Bayelsa, Rivers and other Niger Delta states we deserve better leaders than these idiots and much better standard of living

It is ALL oil money, forget their media propaganda

1 Like

Re: APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons by Abubakar07084(m): 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
:Punity is our pride

Re: APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons by toprealman: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
Staro:

APC should stop lying.

The truth is that they do not stand a Chance in that election and are
stylishly avoiding disgrace.

The PDP candidates are already leading by many votes

I doubt that. If APC can orchestrate the declaration of their candidate who came fourth in the election......trust me, they can still manipulate things to ensure that their candidate is given a certificate of return even without contesting.
After Eve & Delilah......fear Buhari led APC

1 Like

Re: APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons by 4pppp(m): 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
So they can chicken out like this?

Re: APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons by EdiskyHarry: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
please APC should know that Akwa ibom state is not a place for terrorism, lies, nepotism and corruption, we want to be moving forward everyday, not to be going backward everyday like Nigeria
Re: APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons by EverBlazingy2k(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
When Mic Igini is involved, no room for rigging.
APC were happy for the re-run after court order, they nearly beat me when i do my analysis.
Akpabio as a wise man stupid them to replace himself with another candidate knowing toowell that, there is no magic/miracle for him to win.
AKPABIO i love your style!
Re: APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons by qtx(m): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
backbone503:
Mike Igini is heavily compromised, hence can't oversee any credible election in the state.
Stop speculations/falsehood and provide evidence?
Re: APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons by golddare: 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons by backbone503(m): 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
qtx:

Stop speculations/falsehood and provide evidence?

More than enough evidence were tendered at the Election Petitions Tribunal. Several cases of mutilation of Forms EC8 series and fraudulent outright cancellation of valid votes. I was an adhoc staff, and we know INEC-Akwa Ibom was totally bought over.

1 Like

Re: APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons by Legendguru: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
Oh
Re: APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons by Tookool(m): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
Their problem .... election wey I don pocket over 100k

1 Like

Re: APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons by Realfrankie(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tookool:
Their problem .... election wey I don pocket over 100k

Very Bad Guy
Re: APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons by Tookool(m): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
Realfrankie:

Very Bad Guy
Over 10.5

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover / Buhari Appointed DG Of Lottery Commission Without Senate's Approval- Dino Melaye / Labour Presents New Minimum Wage Demand Above The N56,000 Earlier Proposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.