Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos (53220 Views)

Comedian Igosave Legally Weds His Long Time Fiancée, Iyabo(photos) / Comedian Igosave Legally Weds His Fiancée, Iyabo / Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by bensowe(m): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2020
[s]
Jamesilvar:
Tejiri, come and see Jite o.
Jite don leave u marry another woman grin
Congratulations Bro.
[/s]

Ok
Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by Kylekent59: 8:09am On Jan 25, 2020
cool
Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by Vivos: 8:09am On Jan 25, 2020
I go die must look different
He didn't tie the wrapper abi na judge
Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by JeffreyD1(m): 8:09am On Jan 25, 2020
Comedy industry supports each other more than any other industry

More like politician

1 Like

Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by hotswagg12: 8:21am On Jan 25, 2020
Mokason28:
Why bovi hold Igodie for neck like say e wan kill am shocked
bovi say he go beat I go die whenever he meet am because of delta politics. The picture na their way of settlement.
Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by 9jaMp3Lyrics: 8:25am On Jan 25, 2020
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check on Justin Bieber

Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by hardon1(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2020
cluster of some of Nigerians finest comedians... just wondering how the event would look
Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by olisaEze(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2020
lonelydora:
Who is that guy in the 6th picture that bastardized our traditional wear?

Congratulations and Happy Married Life, bro. Your wife is beautiful.

Na Igodye with im two left leg bi dat na! grin

1 Like

Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by Mak4web(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2020
Nice
Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by 2shure: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2020
My flatmates is more boring than hustle
Even the johnsons family is already getting boring
Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by marcondo13: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2020
Wrong. They were childhood friends and started Mock News segment on DRTV on Saturdays. Ask any old Warri G. Even back then, nobody know AY until he attended DELSU. Gordons was still singing with DC Envoys at Pastor Oritsejafor's church!
They both followed separate paths, with I Go Die focussing on solely on entertainment.
So, it is wrong to assert that he was a mentor. Just like saying 2Face is a mentor to Face or Blackface.

Realtalk20:
I hope you guys are aware that you ruined this man's stage name? Igodie is his mentor and the person who brought him out what is the opposite of die? It's safe igosafe was his name but una use pidgin turn am to save

grin

Yes captain pointless information saves the day again

3 Likes

Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by shevon: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2020
Gathering of jokers grin

Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by Koboko99(m): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Where are his guys
Frank
Ogbus
Sammy
Wilberforce
Prosper
Nduka
Sandra
Titus
Koko
Oga landlord and co?

Some of them came for the wedding. I saw obus, Sammy, Koko, Titus, Wilberforce and prosper in the pictures on Titus instagram page.

1 Like

Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by Jamorezzi: 9:05am On Jan 25, 2020
This guy too na one funny man , congratulations to you all the way .
Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by Coronaviruses: 9:33am On Jan 25, 2020
I don't know him

7 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by mechanics(m): 9:55am On Jan 25, 2020
I wish them happy married life.
Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by mikkywebs(m): 9:57am On Jan 25, 2020
Nice pictures, congrats to them both. We are matching on soon. God bless our hustle.
Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by Liposure: 10:07am On Jan 25, 2020
Koboko99:

Some of them came for the wedding. I saw obus, Sammy, Koko, Titus, Wilberforce and prosper in the pictures on Titus instagram page.
abeg shey na d same obus of wetindey
Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by paradigmshift(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Where are his guys
Frank
Ogbus
Sammy
Wilberforce
Prosper
Nduka
Sandra
Titus
Koko
Oga landlord and co?

Dem dey

1 Like

Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by Savagethe21st(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2020
Happy married life to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xIeDaMpmCY Hey I'm a teen producer from lagos doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love(subscribe).I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams

1 Like

Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by bdsm: 11:18am On Jan 25, 2020
marcondo13:
Wrong. They were childhood friends and started Mock News segment on DRTV on Saturdays. Ask any old Warri G. Even back then, nobody know AY until he attended DELSU. Gordons was still singing with DC Envoys at Pastor Oritsejafor's church!
They both followed separate paths, with I Go Die focussing on solely on entertainment.
So, it is wrong to assert that he was a mentor. Just like saying 2Face is a mentor to Face or Blackface.

don't mind dat guy. they speak lies with so much confidence.
Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by toprealman: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2020
@AY et al....lol.
From their dressing, you can easily tell who tie em own and who them help tie em wrapper grin wink
Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by Skillsnigeria: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2020
I always gbadun this guy comedy show
Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
Realtalk20:
I hope you guys are aware that you ruined this man's stage name? Igodie is his mentor and the person who brought him out what is the opposite of die? It's safe igosafe was his name but una use pidgin turn am to save

grin

Yes captain pointless information saves the day again

Both of them started the comedic business back in warri. They both used to have a program on dbs every Saturday where they read news in pidgin grammar and then do skit

Nobody mentored the other . They are equal colleagues ... they are like aki and pawpaw those days

What propelled igodye forward was night of a thousand laugh where he did basket mouth joke: atutupuyoyo
Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
marcondo13:

Igodye hit the Lagos media before I go save through night if a thousand laugh by Opa Williams
Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by ValeeLove(m): 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
I go dye wear trouser
Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by Angelfrost(m): 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
2shure:
My flatmates is more boring than hustle
Even the johnsons family is already getting boring

Law of diminishing returns!!!
Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by sofiscatedmoron: 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
ugly woman
Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by sharone21(f): 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
Comedians in Nigeria usually try to keep a marriage unlike their 'arts' colleague in the music or acting industries.
Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by loadeddice: 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Where are his guys
Frank
Ogbus
Sammy
Wilberforce
Prosper
Nduka
Sandra
Titus
Koko
Oga landlord and co?

na Tejiri u suppose ask for first na. abi she dey there?
Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by Mokason28: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
hotswagg12:
bovi say he go beat I go die whenever he meet am because of delta politics. The picture na their way of settlement.
I tot as much... grin

1 Like

Re: Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos by Irore: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
hotmediatv:
All road leads to Edo state as comedian I gosave weds Iyabo, the mother of his three children. It was a memorable event as lots of celebrities turned up to grace the wedding ceremony.

Comedian I Godie and E-money were seen spraying bundles of cash as they danced with the celebrant.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-i5kxoqWdg

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7qd9kpJbVK/
This na Tsheke abi na Urhobo level or all of the above. Gorgeous.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) / Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan Dating Burna Boy (Hot Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.