Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics (144276 Views)

Mom Shows Her Son What It Feels Like Taking Care Of A Baby (Pics) / Meet Phil The Mature Man Who Like To Dress Like A Baby(pics/vieo) / Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Octopusssy(f): 10:12am On Jan 25, 2020
Horlatunjeee:

What u wrote up dere is total trash....I can choose to read an article or not it has notin to do with the backwardness of my country...with hypocrite lyk u,i think we are in more danger....
Pls oooo am nuh the cause of ur problem so pls don't direct all ur frustrations to me.
So in your mind you what you wrote made sense? See as you're writing as if you are buying the alphabet or like someone with learning challenges. You are proudly defending your ignorance and insisting on remaining backward.

Continue being dumb
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Marvieduke(f): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2020
Octopusssy:
It's Linus on the beat! True tales publication grin

A very strange tale indeed ...

My soul sister it could be possible
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by mkoabiola: 10:18am On Jan 25, 2020
Who says this story can't b true.

D father in-law allowed d wife to stay with d son in law for 7 months.

7months.

Haba!!
This is sounds lik a true life story.
.he saw d woman nude and d woman dragged her to come and eat d pomo for free.

Inside life

A big shame but a blessing to d "barren woman" now expectant mother
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:18am On Jan 25, 2020
masterflowx:

All of una just dey advertise without collecting Kobo.

is using juju on this forum.
Even me self dey think wether e juju don catch me.
Una thank you o.
Una hands go dey go up! cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Sluacoast(m): 10:18am On Jan 25, 2020
dre11:
Ex-military officer cries foul as son-in-law impregnates mother-in-law who came to take care of newborn baby

◗ I wanted to test my fertility status with him – Woman

◗ I’m embarrassed, confused - Man

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/blue-murder/

How are we sure the man isn't sterile from the beginning. The only child he gave birth to might actually not be his. His late wife could have gotten pregnant elsewhere and then place the child on him, making him to believe he's the father of the child. Has any DNA test been carried out on faith to test the paternity within her and her father. It might probably be. They all started blaming the woman as if the fault is really from her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Narldon: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 25, 2020
With all due respect to the dead. (Faith and her mother).....Mr Kwange's only problem right now may not be the fact that his wife Priscilla was impregnated by his son in-law,he might as well not be the father of the late Mrs Faith.

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by EmmyOD(m): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2020
Just take a look at the number of people reading this. And we are all pretending not to like sex......
:
Everybody is fuvking hypocritic oooo
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by francium001: 10:23am On Jan 25, 2020
This one is very strong oo, the father-in-law should have tried to treat himself in the first place, it would have gone a long way to avert this BIG mess
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by openmine(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2020
When I first stumbled on the title of the thread,I my first thought was how would a son in law want to have anything to do with an elderly mother in law?

From the story,the supposed 'younger' mother in law seems to be in her late 20s or early 30s!
The three should take part of the blame but the greater blame should rest on the father in law for his refusal to confirm if he was the reason for the wife's inability to conceive!

Having a child before does not necessarily imply or validate that one is 'still' fertile....there may have been complications or infections that may have been responsible!

This is why it would have been best to still confirm if his 'system' is fully functional!

Secondly,he allowed his young wife to live for months with the son in law who is a widow!
Very bad decision!
Anything could have happened!

Keeping a young and desperate woman in the same house with a young and lonely widow is likened to keeping a hungry goat and fresh yam in the same room!

Bringing the matter to the public instead of settling it in-house,will also expose the father in law to enough ridicule!
People may even opine that he is not very good in za oza room....this might even be the reason why he was so angry!

At least,one thing has been confirmed.....its obvious the father in law was the problem afterall!

2 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Ihategirls(m): 10:26am On Jan 25, 2020
Call it what it is

She’s the Step mother-in law to Chori and not his mother In law

There is no blood connection and nothing so abominable about this abeg

3 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Marvieduke(f): 10:26am On Jan 25, 2020
Me I don't blame the woman because her supposed husband is infertile and he knows that he could not get her pregnant and he is blaming the woman meanwhile na him get problem with prick.
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by ngwababe(f): 10:27am On Jan 25, 2020
This means that "Faith" wasn't even his child. It's obvious the first wife got pregnant from another man.
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Originalsly: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2020
Hmmm......the man lost his first wife..... he sent his second wife to live with his son in law for seven months?... why not have the motherless baby stay with them? ...and of all the he goats swarming all over... she would choose her son in law to test her fertility? People who want to tell lies must be good at it.
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by beejay85: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2020
Yam pepper scatter scatter...isu ata yanyan. ....

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Allwell96: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2020
Davash222:
To marry a Nigerian woman is one of the deadliest things on earth.
I disagree with u please.
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by satmaniac(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2020
Boko haram terrorising us for north. Now, so-in-law terrorising father-in-law? Oh Lord Save Us.

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by HRMK: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2020
BUT WHO DO YOU NOW BLAME?
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Ultimategeneral: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2020
Seriously, i'm not understanding this? Would the man call his unborn son brother in law? How would his son call his father in law wife's unborn child uncle?
Remember the man's late wife. The unborn child would call her sister. Crazy family right.
Pls try to understand the sarcasm in the write up.
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Goddyj(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2020
All I can say is congratulations to the pregnanted and the pregnantee lipsrsealed
After all, it's not easy to give or collect pregnancy these days, under Buhari cheesy
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Godsonkemz(m): 10:37am On Jan 25, 2020
I can't blame any party that much.

The mother in-law, Priscilla needed a baby but she used a wrong approach. I don't blame her much since she's not the biological mother of the late wife of Christopher, Faith. She also considered that if she lost this opportunity, she may no longer have a child in her lifetime.
However, she engaged in an abominable act.

The son in-law who lost his wife through complications of childbirth has been without a wife and he needed to offload konji. He also used a wrong approach by defiling his father in-law's wife.

The father in-law acted on trust but he was so naïve not have understood that his son in-law is a man who is sexually active and he could have envisaged this coming when allowed his wife to live with a lonely man.

In conclusion, Idleness is devil's workshop. David in the bible impregnated another man's wife because he was idle.
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Nastofar(f): 10:38am On Jan 25, 2020
Horlatunjeee:
To everyone that finish reading the story.....here is a special gift for u.....I wud also contact mannanbbq to provide barbecue (preferably dead meat�) ...there is gonna be a party for u pple This kind of bread how do I get it? Long throat tinz

GOOD MORNING
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by okewumi: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2020
maasoap:

Mr, "Nigerian woman" wasn't the problem here at all considering all the factors at play.
She married for ten years with no pregnancy.
She wasn't the mother of the deceased mother.
Then, the father in law sent a desperate woman out to go and live with a man who has no wife for seven months! What did you expect when you consider all these factors?
The father in law made mistake, he was supposed to ask the son in law to release the baby for his wife to raise instead of sending her to go and live with him.

I pity most barren women a lot. You can imagine, good ten years looking for the fruit of womb!. You can imagine level of insult the woman would have receive in the hand of the husband, husband family and neighbors.

Our society is not helping matters, they always shift blame to women that can not conceive. Husband family will keep looking at her as if she has aborted all her life before marry their son grin. The worst is that most cases the man will refuse to do fertility test.

I have a close family friend looking for child for 6years. The wife has gone for different test and after many years, the woman has to report the man that for the past four years, he refused to go for test. The guy later went for test and the result shows he has low sperm count (10%). You won't believe the drugs/medication that was given, he refused to use it. Some men can be stubborn.

Sorry for digression.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2020
Na only bad news u dey see about NASARAWA abi?. Take ur time oo.
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by alekuwodo(m): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2020
The woman proved her point wrongly she wanted to be sure she is not a barren but it shouldn't be with her son in-law.

Meanwhile if you are interested in investing in upland paddy rice production check my signature and join us.
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by QuickStandard: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2020
JosephXavier:
Wetin go even attract you to the old woman with her breast wey Don fall finish

I never really wanted to comment, but it is obvious you never read the story before commenting.

From the story, she still has firm breast, which means she's still a beautiful mid aged lady.

7months, and you expect your wife to live alone with a single man alone in the house, without feelings?

The husband is both careless and wicked.

He was even advices to seek medical help but he refused. Blaming the wife for their childless predicament.

It might be possible, the late faith wasn't his biological daughter. I hope I'm wrong anyways.

To the woman, what she did was wrong, but the did has been done.

Nothing is more painful than your husband and his family calling you barren, when it's not your fault.

Some family will even abuse the woman as a "man"

3 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by ImaIma1(f): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2020
Davash222:
To marry a Nigerian woman is one of the deadliest things on earth.

Yimu
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Savagethe21st(m): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2020
The wonders of conji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xIeDaMpmCY Hey I'm a teen producer from lagos doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love(subscribe).I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Trybes(m): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2020
DeomoviesI:
Hmmmm..... Only Northern side this can happen.
You can get high definition movies and series into external drive and pc including TERMINATOR: DARK FATE, POWER (to all latest episode) (zero,eight,one,four,four,two,three,eight,three,two,seven)
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by mistercardinal(m): 10:54am On Jan 25, 2020
You're karid
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by ojaysam25(m): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2020
son in law just prove that the father in law is impotent...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.