Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics (144302 Views)

Mom Shows Her Son What It Feels Like Taking Care Of A Baby (Pics) / Meet Phil The Mature Man Who Like To Dress Like A Baby(pics/vieo) / Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Jubilee1982: 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
I don't too much blame the son in-law or the acting mother in-law rather I blamed the father in-law for allowing his wife go spend holiday with a man whom was emotionally and sexually lonely. Why didn't he (father in-law) ask her wife to take the child with her instead of going there to spend holiday with a sexually lonely man
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by gr8tone: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
What a fiction!
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Vanzcharles(m): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
Very funny this story has just solved one more puzzle, it could be that the man is not the father of the girl that his late wife got impregnated by anoda man jus as this one did.
Does he think he is a father, he was making the woman believe she was infertile all those years, baba no know say na im own problem. ����

2 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
Opybid:
Hmmm,serious matter who is to be blame now?
shes not bad but she did bad things in a good way and this kind of issue should not be compose publicaly i wish the new born baby long life and prosperity

2 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Octopusssy(f): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
Kursk2019:

oponu oloriburuku ni mi
Better.
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Mrexcell(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
dre11:
Ex-military officer cries foul as son-in-law impregnates mother-in-law who came to take care of newborn baby

◗ I wanted to test my fertility status with him – Woman

◗ I’m embarrassed, confused - Man

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/blue-murder/

Some stories i read online these days about nigerian women makes me so scared to get married in this country lord have mercy.
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by CioAngels(f): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
Shameless mother in-law.
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Makschinchin: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
BigBelleControl:
This story is libg but I finished it.

Why you no go finish am before

Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Obekpa55(m): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tiv people with f..k. The two needs Christ
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Risingblue008(m): 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
Davash222:
To marry a Nigerian woman is one of the deadliest things on earth.

Na wetin ur papa tell u?
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Thazard(m): 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
KayCee92:
Zimbabwe?? grin grin
The name looks Southern or Eastern Africa.
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Iddossam: 12:09am On Jan 26, 2020
Ko soro mon, marlians have involved....
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Tinyemeka(m): 12:12am On Jan 26, 2020
I've just finished reading the article and ummm.. my thoughts are quite different than when I first saw the thread's topic.

Let peace reign.

I saw that the father-in-law is also a philanderer.

MIL meanwhile, shouldn't have tested her fertility status with her SIL.

The FIL might even be impotent.
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by ekhai(m): 1:01am On Jan 26, 2020
WHEN YOUR WIFE IS GOING FOR OMUGOR, TELL NOT TO TAKE ANY SEE-THROUGH NIGHT GOWN. IF SHE INSISTS, ASK HER WHAT IS HER MISSION. grin
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by luluosas(m): 7:07am On Jan 26, 2020
Sorry, what origin is your mother?
Davash222:
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by luluosas(m): 7:09am On Jan 26, 2020
See children everywhere in Nairaland.
ekhai:
WHEN YOUR WIFE IS GOING FOR OMUGOR, TELL NOT TO TAKE ANY SEE-THROUGH NIGHT GOWN. IF SHE INSISTS, ASK HER WHAT IS HER MISSION. grin
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by luluosas(m): 7:30am On Jan 26, 2020
This is tough.

To begin, the father-in-law never had bad intentions for sending his wife to baby sit the late daughter's son. Could it be that the man is an impotent? Maybe, maybe not.

The woman in the other hand was not sex starved, her interest was only to satisfy her curiosity regarding her unfruitful marital life. She actually is the architect of the whole scenario.

As for the son-in-law, I will simply say he was not man enough to tell the advancing woman that she would report her to her husband, as far he has a good rapport with his supposedly father-in-law.

My counsel.
Let them all seek for God's forgiveness. Then, they should forgive themselves immediately.

The son-in-law should take his child when the adulteress woman delivers. The father-in-law should take his wife back and life continues.

Happy Sunday all.
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by frozen70(f): 7:35am On Jan 26, 2020
Davash222:

Remain single
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by frozen70(f): 7:41am On Jan 26, 2020
This is a very good story for home video

Well this is dicey, I don't want to blame anyone about the whole issue

I only feel for the husband who has rejected the wife

I don't want to blame the son inlaw who got carried away by mere sight

I don't want to blame the woman who having married for 10yrs, yet no sign of pregnancy

I keep saying that women are great manipulators and most times it's to their favour, in this case, she mastered her plan and got it 100% right

If that's what will make her happy, let her be

A childless married woman is twice more troubled and vicious than anything

Good luck to her for achieving her greatest desire on earth

When they get to the bridge they will cross

2 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by frozen70(f): 7:47am On Jan 26, 2020
ziegurf:
....at least the woman had proven that she's not barren, I think this is a family matter they should settle in peace without public interference

I've seriously landed

If am to judge this matter, his inlaw should marry her and return the bride price to the man paid

No barren woman is ever happy

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by frozen70(f): 7:49am On Jan 26, 2020
BigBelleControl:
This story is libg but I finished it. Everyone has their own share of the blame. The man needs to check himself if he can still impregnate a woman. The mother-in-law while also trying to prove herself ended up doing that with the wrong person. I feel most for the son-in-law. He was somehow dragged into the whole thing.

What makes you think she did it with the wrong person

He is not having a wife at the moment, will he abort his own child, no he should marry her

Let her husband get another woman to marry

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by Davash222(m): 7:54am On Jan 26, 2020
frozen70:

Remain single
Can’t remember asking you to marry me!
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by frozen70(f): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2020
Opybid:
Hmmm,serious matter who is to be blame now?

Considering the circumstances

The inlaw was cold and checking on his son led to the act which was needed under that cold weather so blame the weather

The mother inlaw has been childless since 10yrs and needed to prove that she was fertile so in this case we blame the family for telling her thst her husband already has a child called faith but they have forgotten that men too can have menopause so we blame the family for telling her their son is potent

The husband though was the recipient of this mess and the worst hit have the option of getting married to another woman if he insist that he doesn't want her again, no blame on him for taking his decision

Let him bless them and the inlaw should marry her to remind him of their history

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by frozen70(f): 8:00am On Jan 26, 2020
policy12:

...that Mr. Chori seduced her and they had sex and it became frequent and the result was the pregnancy.

Women always playing the victim.

Don't mind them, never underate a woman
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by frozen70(f): 8:01am On Jan 26, 2020
policy12:
"I was shocked to see my mother-in-law almost naked as she wore only lingerie with no underwear. I could clearly see the outline of her firm breasts and her private part"

Werey dey claim innocence and still dey see firm brezz.

He must marry her to remind him of their history
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by danfodiojr(m): 8:05am On Jan 26, 2020
My blame goes to that useless and slutty mother-in-law
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by frozen70(f): 8:19am On Jan 26, 2020
reyscrub:
Double portion for the man, manifold blessings. Congratulations to the two new cross couple. Characteristics of modern world.

To be candid, the guy and the lady are kids in thinking or else they should have manipulated the scene out carefully like this:

1) After the lady took in, she should have told the guy that she needs to visit her husband i.e father-in-law, for two weeks and probably take the baby with her.

2) If the guy want to refuse, the lady should explain the game strategy to the guy and the reason to allow the her husband lay with her.

3) The lady will return to the son-in-law for another period of say a month to cruise the prikk further.

4) The lady should carry her son-in-law baby and finally return to her husband to stay and by this time the pregnancy will have grown a bit and look
like husband's own. The husband will never know the conspiracy played on him thinking the pregnant is his own.

Now after her delivery, it's possible that by time time she may take in for her husband when they copulate again.

Just my professional advice for anyone in the same shoe ok

Noooo ❗❗

Some tradition forbids a woman imposing another man pregnancy

She knows what she wants and she got it very well

Let them marry themselves

She knows and is ready to bear whatever shame she will face

She considered do many things before taking the decision testing her self as a woman

That woman no send anybody at all
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by frozen70(f): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2020
Hotzone:
The visiting nanny would have been grateful for the test and abort the baby then argue with the husband instead of causing this feud

For what will she abort the pregnancy ❓

Who does such, do you know what she passed through emotional for 10yrs years of no child

It's a game and in every game their must be winners and losers

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by frozen70(f): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2020
MartinsD12:

Real bad situation here but the woman said she did that out of desperation to have a child after being with her husband for years no child and she can't die childless

She made a point and can't be blame for doing such

If you know how unhappy a childless woman is you will support the woman for her decision

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by frozen70(f): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2020
naijacentric:
but he is right naija women are deadly mr woman wrapper

Including the females in your family from mum to sisters
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by frozen70(f): 8:28am On Jan 26, 2020
emperorzz:
My own is...what are they going to tell the unborn when he/she arrives...or maybe they will keep the history of his/her birth away from him/her all his/her lifetime?

History has been made

He has to marry her for the unborn have a home

And when you have a home, the home is your story
Re: Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics by frozen70(f): 8:30am On Jan 26, 2020
sainthumble:
pls help me summarize the story .
The write up is to long

Step mother inlaw when to nurse a baby from her step daughter who gave birth and died

One thing led to another she became pregnant for the widower while his husband is mad about everything

Though she was childless for 10 yrs with the husband before taking a chance to test her fertility

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.