Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,944 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman (10150 Views)

Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) / Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover / 21-year-old Nigerian Lady Weds 65-year-old White Man At Oniru Beach,lagos(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by MrGidifeed: 7:51am On Jan 25, 2020
This is the girl Suleiman Isah dump for white lady that's old to be his Mother.

Suleiman 23yrs while Jearnne 46yrs are planning to get marry soon after Jearne he met on instagram visited him and promised to sponsored Suleiman university degree in USA and help him financial.

My question is will you continuing with the plan as a guy and as a girl what will be your reactions as a Suleiman girlfriend if you were in their shoes?

Source: https://gidifeed.com/see-the-girl-suleiman-dump-as-he-is-set-to-marry-46-year-old-white-woman/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by daddytime(m): 7:53am On Jan 25, 2020
Survival first....

The guy wan go enjoy him early retirement/pension.

15 Likes

Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by mahakexchange(m): 7:53am On Jan 25, 2020
Who is Suleiman?

4 Likes

Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by CapitalHYC(m): 7:53am On Jan 25, 2020
Go and Sleep... OP u no sabi ... U still need a Shaman or Prophet to tell you what the plan is? Don't be stoopid. .its too early

1 Like

Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by sLentlover7778(m): 7:54am On Jan 25, 2020
John 15:13 says, “A greater love has no man than this:

2020 don set for the guy... grin grin grin
Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by money121(m): 7:56am On Jan 25, 2020
Blogger blogger leave the young man alone enemies of progress

Who no like better things tongue

2 Likes

Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by AK481(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2020
The guy try .
Him dodge the first punch perfectly

1 Like

Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by GamalNasser: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2020
AK481:
The guy try .
Him dodge the first punch perfectly

Before that stupid man girl in shorts took him down WWE style cheesy

5 Likes

Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 25, 2020
She's a stunner too bad, buhari ruined this young man life. undecided
Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by MartinCorridon: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2020
grin

Some bloggers are destined for Hell.

I can bet the socalled local babe wouldn't give Suleiman a 2nd glance.

2 Likes

Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by MKULTRA: 9:44am On Jan 25, 2020
Suleiman the magnificent cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by doggedfighter(f): 9:51am On Jan 25, 2020
You just pulled a random girl's picture and brand it the girl that Suleiman dumped. Keep misbehaving !

6 Likes

Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by crackhouse(m): 10:32am On Jan 25, 2020
Bloggers and lies. Una want spoil this guy's marriage abi?

2 Likes

Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by franchasng: 10:47am On Jan 25, 2020
Suleimani oya take am grin

Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by Lenient001: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2020
Lol...leave Lassa for Corona
Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by Abrahampaul055: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2020
Na wa ooooo
Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by lewis512(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2020
You can’t even trust an Hausa girls cause of their pretty face, her hole can be deeper than the white woman hole self abi no be this abolished wey I know

2 Likes

Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by WildChild00(m): 11:55am On Jan 25, 2020
doggedfighter:
You just pulled a random girl's picture and brand it the girl that Suleiman dumped. Keep misbehaving !

Doggedfighter grin I like ur name, it's inspirational incline grin

1 Like

Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
At the age 46 a black woman can't be as old as this white woman.
I think every black person should be proud of his or her skin colour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by walosky(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by Hisduchess(f): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
Some men are opportunists and leeches just like some women and it's disgusting.

If nah woman do this Kain thing you go dey hear yen yen yen by nairaland internet warriors undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
The hustle is Real grin grin grin
Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by noblealuu: 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2020

Please dear Nairalanders, kindly spare 60 seconds of your time to vote for my sister in an entrepreneurship contest.

Deborah Oluwaseyi Olujobi is an alumni of the Lagos business school's Enterprise Development Center and the Fate Foundation. She is the CEO at Faidez wears

I worked with her closely in the very early stage of her business and I am impressed with her progress so far. I have observed her go about her business with so much impact, finesse and display of business knowledge.

She has been shortlisted as one of the top 5 nominees of the Next Economy Impact awards and needs our votes to win. I can vouch for her that she deserves this award.

Kindly vote for her at https://tneimpactawards.com/lagos/

Voting ends midnight, January 25, 2020.

*Don't forget to use a working email address so you can get your OTP. Ensure to check your spam, promotional and socials for the OTP*

Please help push this thing, make this babe win this award plssssssss!!!
Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by Qualityfootwear: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
K
Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by YorubaPrince: 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
Notasaints:
She's a stunner too bad, buhari ruined this young man life. undecided

IPOB spotted. Buhari dis, Buhari dat... grin
Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
YorubaPrince:

IPOB spotted. Buhari dis, Buhari dat... grin
Lol.Dude relax, I'm not even igbo,but na lie i talk?
Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by victorian(f): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
She dodged a bullet
God saved the young lady from ending up as a single mother whose husband absconds to abroad with an older rich lady.

Thats what my neighbour is going through now. A 34 years old lady with three kids,husband don jakpa! Abroad.

The hausa lady should give thanksgivin in the mosque, her head saved her.

Later a promising young man who cherish young cslm beauty wil marry her. Infact her own destined husband wil marry her later. Its not the end of the world.

The guy is clearly a gold digger. He wil still breakup with the oyibo later after his degree abroad ro another richer lady who can offer him more if hes chanced to meet another. Such guys i dread, the highest bidder takes him home. I pity the white woman who feels she has found true love.

He has no clue what love is all bout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by Mastakija(m): 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Inside life. Love Is blind when money dey
Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by generationz(f): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
He didn't dump her.

He's coming back to marry her.

We know as e dey go.

I'm surprised no man here is calling him a gold digger when it is clear as daylight.
Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by mytime24(f): 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Fake bloggers

Re: See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman by aristocratic5(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
I don’t believe it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rihanna Vs Shakira / Britney Spears To Convert To Islam / Take A Look At This Actress With Massive Back Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.