Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,068 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Between Femi Adesina, Yemi Osibanjo And Moses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Femi Adesina, Yemi Osibanjo And Moses (176 Views)

Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Femi Adesina, Yemi Osibanjo And Moses by desmond2pk: 8:10am On Jan 25, 2020
The bible has a lot of stories and one of the most outstanding is the story of moses.
Moses, actually was a hebrew because he was born by hebrew parents but he grew up as an Egyptian. Not an ordinary egyptian but was raised up as a prince.
At that time, the hebrew were slaves and were being treated badly by their egyptian masters. But as moses grew up and learnt where he truly belonged, his sense of judgment readjusted. He began to see egytians as his enemies and began to see himself, as, maybe a savior to the hebrew. One day, he saw an egyptian and a hebrew fighting, he killed the egyptian and ofcourse, ran away. Hebrew 11 vs 25 says "choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God than to enjoy the passing pleasures of sin,"

Femi Adesina. Some say he is a pastor but I do not think so. Let me just assume he is just a christian like all of us. He works as a spokesman for the presidency. Ever since he started eating on the table of the egytians, I have never heard Femi Adesina condemned the fulani herdsmen who go about killing and raping and destroying people's farmland. According to Femi Adesina, the fulani herdsmen are right in whatever they do and Nigerians should give them more lands or, the fulanis will continue their killing spree unabated.
Christians have suffered so much in the hands of both fulani herdsmen and boko haram but you hardly hear Femi Adesina condemn the killers. Anytime he wants to talk, he would condemn the victims who are christians. Recently. he condemned Christian association of Nigeria for speaking up against the beheading of Christians in Nigeria.
The bible talks about people like Femi Adesina.Phillipians 3 vs 19 " International Version
Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things."
Note what the bible says 1. Their god is their stomach.
Femi Adesina loyalty is from where his pays come from, not from his God. He has no regards to his God nor his faith. He wasn't and is not a christian. He worships his belly. He has no faith in God and no hope in Christ.

Yemi Osibanjo. I heard he was a pastor but i doubt. Let's also assume he is just an ordinary Christian. Just like Femi Adesina, Yemi has stood against the Christians at different times. His case is worst, he has made himself an apostle of satan and an obedient slave of evil.
The bible has list and list of men who stood against evil and oppression. From genesis to revelation the stories are about standing your ground against the devil even if it cost your life. Yemi Osibanjo story is pathetic. Any opportunity has has, he speaks against Christian, the same people that are being killed and raped and their land stolen. Today, the devil has gotten more boldness in his activities. The beheadihg of christians are going on with unchallanged boldness. Nobody to defend the christians.
Esther 4 vs 14 " If you keep quiet at a time like this, deliverance and relief for the Jews will arise from some other place, but you and your relatives will die. Who knows if perhaps you were made queen for just such a time as this?”

Today, only foreign governments speak for Nigerian Christians.
God will surely fight for his people. God will surely raise people to deliver his people.
But those, who God put in high position tp talk, but chose rather to speak against Christians, will bear the consequence one day.
Re: Between Femi Adesina, Yemi Osibanjo And Moses by ShinnBet: 8:32am On Jan 25, 2020
Osinbanjo and Femi Adesina are slaves to Fulani's

They will all end up like Orji Kalu

1 Like

Re: Between Femi Adesina, Yemi Osibanjo And Moses by Citytrend: 8:35am On Jan 25, 2020
Please who are they. grin
Please be careful not to name your dog lion

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING : INEC Condemns Violence In Imo, Akwa Ibom Rerun Polls / Ugwuanyi Hands Over 5 Innoson Motors Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service / House Of Rep Calls For Resignation Of Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.