Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station (49683 Views)

1 Officer, 4 Civilians Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Police Convoy In Bayelsa / Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) / Two Wedding Guests Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Vehicle In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2020
Akachukwuroland is that the train station in the picture?

Anyway, sheybi Kaduna is middle belt?

When will the middle belt governors give themselves half a brain and start their own security outfit?

Se won ya were ni?
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by AdemolaA2: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2020
Insecurity everywhere
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by nograv: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2020
Seetto:
Nawa o! What is their motives?

They are northerners, why do they need motives..?

Violence and ignorance is in their blood. Yeye people.

Say what you like about Yorubas, Deltans or Igbos. Randomly attacking a train station isnt something they would do..

Another group, given boko haram and the herdsmen menace I will say no more lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Reference(m): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2020
And what exactly was the basis of re electing this government for another 4 years. What did Nigerians see happen in the first term that they felt necessitated another franchise.

We all have ourselves to blame for this. And worse still when we cannot stand up and demand performance, accountability and liberties.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 25, 2020
nograv:

They are northerners, why do they need motives..?

Violence and ignorance is in their blood. Yeye people.

Say what you like about Yorubas, Deltans or Igbos. Randomly attacking a train station isnt something they would do..
You are obviously just a kid
Another group, given boko haram and the herdsmen menace I will say no more lipsrsealed
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Jaqenhghar: 10:59am On Jan 25, 2020
BabaOwen:
State police or regional police is really needed In Nigeria. Rigasa is filled with lots of Muslim fanatics
Na their head quarters be that
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Leebeedo(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2020
emeijeh:
And no photo or vid evidence to back up the story?

Wetin Dolly Parton no go see for Tinder, Insta, Facebook and LinkedIn?

Send your kinsmen to go take pictures na.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by LionTiger(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2020
[quote author=Akachukwuroland post=86089529]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/gunmen-open-fire-on-travellers-around-kaduna-train-station/amp[/quote

Wasting tax payers money on futile desert.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Abeyjide: 11:06am On Jan 25, 2020
GamalNasser:

So it's transporters that have been attacking people on all Nigeria roads ? Receive sense

Those that think deep understood what I wrote. allways quote with sense pls.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by nograv: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2020
zangaozanga:

You are obviously just a kid

Nope a man who has observed Fulani-Hausa/Kanuri behaviour over the decades..

Even the civil war was triggered by you guys. Was it not the slaughter of innocent igbos in the northern pogroms that prompted Ojukwu to declare an independent Biafra?

Which region is behind Boko Haram? Which region brought suicide attacks to the black race, something that had never been seen in our race ever before.

WhIch group forms the majority of herdmen, that have been attacking innocent farmers across the country? Killing thousands from Benue to Jos Plateau.

Which group has dominated this country politically and run this country into the ground? Whose leadership from inception said their favour their own over other groups in Nigeria. Ahmedo Bello himself said it was "first a local, then a foreigner and only last an igbo", because in his view "igbos always want to take over"

Buhari has followed his creed to the letter, fully marginalising igbos and selectively appointing Yoruba as window dressing.

I am very sorry nothing of note has come from your Northern region. Have any of your kin won an international accolades like a nobel prize or literary prizes like Chinua Achebe or Chimanda? Nope.

Even the successful Nigerian Diaspora in America and the UK is primarily composed of Igbo and Yoruba. Hausa/Fulani are very much absent.

You people I am sorry to say have brought nothing to our nation..

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by GamalNasser: 11:09am On Jan 25, 2020
Abeyjide:

Those that think deep understood what I wrote. allways quote with sense pls.

Keep quiet there was nothing deep in what you said , just your typical Nigerian way of trying deflect attention from the real source of a problem ..it's Fulani bandits that attacked them PERIOD to try to abduct them since the the Kaduna highway is now dry for them as people avoid it
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Neoteny(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2020
saaron:
Terrorism is on the increase no thanks to buhari's islamist regime.

So Buhari will unleash terror in his home state katsina, and his sister state kaduna, and kill, kidnap, and maim his people because he's an islamist.

You've no idea what islamist terrorist means, you just borrowed the latest buzzword CAN is using to discredit any Muslim president, because Nigerian christians do not want any northern Muslim to contest and win elections for president.

Else, how do you explain the fact that islamist terrorism was most virulent during GEJ when even Abuja was not safe? How many LGAs and even states were falling to BH? Didn't Chibok happen under GEJ? Weren't bombs going off all over the place? Were people not being kidnapped? What happened to Azazi when he said PDP and BH were one and the same?

Even now, how many people are killed and kidnapped daily in the christian south? Is that still PMB?

Your CAN-sponsored propaganda about Fulanization and islamization has not worked, the international community is not easily bamboozled like you people, and no matter how much you demonize PMB simply because he ousted GEJ will not stop him from enjoying his full term, nor also can you stop another northerner contesting and winning the presidency again.

It was interesting that your best strategy against PMB was Atiku, a full fulani Muslim from the north!!

It's even better when your PDP has no choice but to field another Muslim northerner in 2023.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Abeyjide: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2020
GamalNasser:

Keep quiet there was nothing deep in what you said , just your typical Nigerian way of trying deflect attention from the real source of a problem ..it's Fulani bandits that attacked them PERIOD to try to abduct them since the the Kaduna highway is now dry for them as people avoid it

Am sorry, you actually led the Fulani to attack the travellers . I don't need arguing with u.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Job2004: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2020
Jaybnjamin:
I think now its a good time to go re-watch the movie, 24. Jack Bauer will be a good influence.
Seriously eeh, something has to be done ASAP
My Favorite movie of all time

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by GamalNasser: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2020
Abeyjide:

Am sorry, you actually led the Fulani to attack the travellers . I don't need arguing with u.
But you led the transporters to attack them shei?
Didn't I say it that you are a defender of Fulani Herdsmen iniquity ? It didn't take time for you to expose yourself ...People like you can never fool me
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 25, 2020
saaron:
Terrorism is on the increase no thanks to buhari's islamist regime.
On the increase abi at war?
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by wazirmichika1(m): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2020
God have mercy on this country Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Cocolatti(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2020
orisa37:
Kaduna South is a Niger Republic Fulani infested Area. It's just sickening.
Kaduna North, not South.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by onadana: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2020
BabaOwen:
State police or regional police is really needed In Nigeria. Rigasa is filled with lots of Muslim fanatics

The bandits are not from Rigasa.Of a fact Rigasa residence stood and fought against Boko Haram entrenching themselves in Rigasa.Rigasa bears the brunt of kidnappings because of its proximity to Birnin Gwari.I always knew sooner or later those bandits will attempt it on that route.But there are soldiers stationed on that road.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Vibesvbs(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2020
Who be this Gunmen sefff,,,
Na so Dem say he open fire for market.Him want burn People ni
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by GMbuharii: 11:43am On Jan 25, 2020
It's so bad and unfortunate indeed, insecurity is now a huge problem

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by LZAA: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2020
GMbuharii:

grin grin
Lzaa immhotep
GoTv as wellgrin
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Hakeem247: 11:55am On Jan 25, 2020
He go fail, God's got us
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by jaxxy(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2020
Even the North needs Amotekun. grin
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by zuto4u(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
My brother u just spoke my mind. They are prone to violence, destruction and blood shed. Always hungry to shed blood.
Youthleader22:
Nigeria should spilt from this northerners for crying out loud. Herdsmen..North, boko haram.. North, bandits.. north. No good thing comes from there and they classify us all as Nigerians when only what they can produce is terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Angelfrost(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
Thank God the last of my family relocated from that region years back...

I only visit once in a while for business. The earlier we separate ourselves from these retrogressive violent individuals, the better!!!

Let them turn their region to Libya!!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
GMbuharii:

grin grin
Lzaa blackking98 sarrki ebenezar2020 greenback
Sai Baba has since turned into Sai Mama, and will soon turn into Sai Brother grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by helinues: 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
GMbuharii:

grin grin
Lzaa immhotep

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
OAMJ4

This person edited someone's comments just to abuse others.. I have attached the original comments with the one this guy edited

Ridiculous

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by LZAA: 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
immhotep:

Sai helinues grin grin grin

cc lzaa gmbuharii ebenezar2020 blackking98 sarrki
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Blackking98(m): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
immhotep:

Sai helinues grin grin grin

cc lzaa gmbuharii ebenezar2020 blackking98 sarrki
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London / Lagos Police Shoot Woman In The Stomach Over ₦100 Bribe, Beat Her Husband (Pics) / Kumaor Fachii: Nigerian Army Arrests Gana's Second-In-Command, Fachii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.