Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats (28646 Views)

Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) / Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati / Ogun School Where Pupils Learn Under Mango Tree Despite N30M Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by CreativeJerry(m): 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
And they have someone representing them at the government house. Oh what a Nation? Online money making check my signature.
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Agricaddict(m): 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chizuru01:
I am From Abia State and what I can tell you is that, these regions " Arochukwu, Ohafia Aro Ngwa " needs Gods intervention first before anything can work there.

The rate of Juju in these areas is too much. The rich will will either suppress the poor from standing or run away for there lives and the poor is always looking for a way to kill anyone that tries to rise with any means possible

I wonder how you got to know this
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Agricaddict(m): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
24kmagic:
Useless IPOB

If it were to be another region, you'll see all these bastards spewing gibberish.

No region of Nigeria is more developed than the other.

All the six geo political zones are all trash.

Aba, for example is one of the dirtiest places I've ever seen in 9ja

Spits

You don enter Lagos, Kano, Kaduna before?
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chizuru01:
I am From Abia State and what I can tell you is that, these regions " Arochukwu, Ohafia Aro Ngwa " needs Gods intervention first before anything can work there.

The rate of Juju in these areas is too much. The rich will will either suppress the poor from standing or run away for there lives and the poor is always looking for a way to kill anyone that tries to rise with any means possible

Modified

For the govt, Okezie Ikpeazu is trying but he needs to add more effort. The senators representing those areas has alot to answer

Ohafia aro ngwa are they different places?
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Thazard(m): 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chizuru01:

Modified

For the govt, Okezie Ikpeazu is trying but he needs to add more effort. The senators representing those areas has alot to answer
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by OgbeniOja1: 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
Okezie is a useless governor. Haha bello is better than him for 6 yrs he hasn't finished osisioma bridge. Roads are still bad see no one should just annoy me by trying to praise okezie.
Chizuru01:

Modified

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by OgbeniOja1: 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
Okezie is doing well how?? Is he owing salaries Yes
Has he finished osisioma bridge that has been on 4 6 years?? No
Is he doing roads within the state?? Only old Umuahia road that has been on now 4 3 years. A short road that is taking over 3 yes to finish.
He is owing hospital management v
Board several month salaries and ur saying he us doing well, don't annoy me ooo.
Osagyefo98:

Okezie is trying and doing well
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by OK3: 12:28am On Jan 26, 2020
Abia. Is it God's or gods' own state. God, even the gods are not crazy. They are merciful. Let's not make them angry at us. We need good leadership in Abia State if not our children (leaders of tomorrow) will not have where to acquire education in the name of school. Let those in authority come to save Abia State. This is a tip of the gory sore all over many parts of Nigeria. Please our eyes are begging for repair of schools in Abia State for better upbringing of students.
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by MANNABBQGR1LLS: 12:29am On Jan 26, 2020
kernniejay:
EYE SORE!
And they will come online to start telling us how they developed Lagos, whereas their region is the second underdeveloped after North. Awon alaye baje gbogbo.

Lol
How’s the sw more developed than the SE?
Oga no dey deceive yourself, comot from ogbomosho for once.
So you want to swear you don’t have such schools in the sw? No swear o make I no open una nyash, because school that I served in Oyo State and Atiba in oyo town (Alafins town o)
Some classes were under the tree and the others were dilapidated.
So no come here dey talk like say sw na yankee level.
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by MANNABBQGR1LLS: 12:34am On Jan 26, 2020
24kmagic:
Useless IPOB

If it were to be another region, you'll see all these bastards spewing gibberish.

No region of Nigeria is more developed than the other.

All the six geo political zones are all trash.

Aba, for example is one of the dirtiest places I've ever seen in 9ja

Spits

The bold is one fact Nigeria’s are denying,
You will see someone from the sw claiming the se is undeveloped as if the others is better and vice versa.
But the time we all realize the whole of Nigeria is one underdeveloped village then I think that’s when we will start moving forward.
North, South, East, West all na trash.
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Susu888(m): 2:02am On Jan 26, 2020
Let it be somewhere in the north and u will be reading... north are backwards people, north are dragging nigeria behind! Almajiri this almajiri that..

They will keep quite now since na for dem backyard e happen. Stupid people who harbor nothing but hatred and bitterness for others!
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by MrHighSea: 7:38am On Jan 26, 2020
But they will b singing the praises of their leaders. Pasting ugly posters of their leaders everywhere.
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by marvinsync(m): 9:24am On Jan 26, 2020
kernniejay:
EYE SORE!
And they will come online to start telling us how they developed Lagos, whereas their region is the second underdeveloped after North. Awon alaye baje gbogbo.

shut the fuvk up joor
at least they are still learning , 70% of brown roof republicans are agberos
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Charly68: 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
That is okorocha's achievement for 8yrs
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by TruthinAction: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2020
It happens in virtually all schools, both government and private. The truth is those who are supposed to check this corruption went through the same system. The only way to fight it is to look for those who finished schools in the 80s to head the ministry of education as such corruption was uncommon in those days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

65 Internet Acronyms And Slangs You Never Knew / ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This / Flogging Children In School And At Home: Good Or Bad? Whats Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.