Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche (1160 Views)

Download Maximizing Destiny By Apostle Joshua Selman / Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche by lizdammy: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2020
Today's SOD - 2020-01-25
TOPIC: THE SPELL-DELETING BLOOD OF JESUS

SCRIPTURE: Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us,"which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross. Colossians 2":14

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Blood of Jesus Christ is the therapy for the spell of negativism.

A spell refers to words or a formula supposed to possess magical or diabolic powers. It also refers to the effect or influence induced by such magical formulas or words. 

The spell of negativism,"therefore, connotes the existence of a diabolic influence that causes the occurrence of negative events in a person’s life. These are happenings that are contrary to the Will or agenda of God for a person.

The truth is, the battle or confrontation of life is not a respecter of persons; that a person is gentle, innocent or a child does not spare him or her from being confronted by agents of wickedness. Being alive alone makes you a potential target of negative spells.

It may interest you to know that there are many people who are victims of negative spells not necessarily because they are sinners.There are other people whose predicaments in life originated from their mother’s womb. That was the case of Jabez. Jabez’ limitation followed him from his mother’s womb until he cried to God. (1 Chronicles 4":10). 

Beloved,"the good news is that the Power in the Blood of Jesus Christ is potent enough to delete every negative spell hanging on your life. The Blood of Jesus is the therapy to the spell of negativism.

Today, by the Power of the Blood of Jesus, I command every spell of negativism on your life to be destroyed. From today, retrogression and stagnation are over forever in your life, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS": The Blood of Jesus Christ is the therapy to the spell of negativism

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Take a day or two and fast to seek the intervention of God if you notice any perennial negative pattern in your life or family. 

2. Locate relevant Scriptures for your liberation and release them against the enemy at the place of prayer.

PRAYER: Lord,"by Your Blood You set the captives free. I thank You for Your Blood that rescued me from the chains of negative spell that held me bound. I receive my total freedom today Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, Get this Message": THE POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST

QUOTE: Nothing disarms the enemy like the Blood of Jesus. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche 

DAILY READING: Numbers 2-6

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND:The Sunday Service tomorrow by 6:00am,"8":00am and 10:00am at the Glory Dome,"the Lord’s Garden, Airport road, Abuja. Invite your friends and loved ones. God bless you as you come.

AMAZING FACT": Balding only begins to become visible once you’ve lost over 50 percent of the hairs. 

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Again, by the power of the Blood of Jesus Christ, every enemy spell on your life is broken in Jesus’ Name.

1 Like

Re: Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche by lizdammy: 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
Today's SOD - 2020-01-26
TOPIC: THE RICH POOR MAN

SCRIPTURE:  “I have shewed you all things,"how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive”  Acts 20":35

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: What is the use of prosperity that is devoid of charity? The essence of prosperity is generosity.

It has been confirmed that poverty many times is not the shortage of money but the shortage of the right mentality to manage resources. And a major mentality in sustaining prosperity is GIVING.

Please understand that giving is living,"and quality giving equals quality living. You don’t know the joy of living until you know the joy of giving. You may be a rich man in the eyes of people but as long as no one is feeling the impact of your wealth, you are a poor man with some money. 

The truth is, life is a seed; what you sow does not go away, but gives you a way. Those you impact in times of progress are those who may impact you in times of problems (Acts 14":19-20).

What is the use of prosperity that is devoid of charity? You are a rich man yet your mother is looking for what to eat in the village,"your brothers cannot pay their school fees, your close friend, neighbour or relative died because there was no money to go to the hospital. You are not a rich man at all; you are actually a poor man with some money.

Beloved, the purpose of riches is outreach; the essence of prosperity is generosity.

Today, be delivered from every spirit of stinginess and receive the grace to be a giver, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS": What is the use of prosperity that is devoid of charity? The essence of prosperity is generosity.

ASSIGNMENT (S)

1. Refuse to be comfortable where there is a need and you do nothing. You can’t have it without giving it.

2. Do not wait until you have billions in your bank account before you begin to give; start giving from what you have.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": MAKING THE MOST OF LIFE PART 3

PRAYER: Lord,"I break free of every grip of stinginess in my life. I refuse to have it and not give it. Grant me the grace to be a blessing to the Kingdom of God and to humanity O Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING": Numbers 7-10

QUOTE: Riches without outreach is wretchedness; money without meaning is mourning in disguise. Culled from ‘365 WISDOM CAPSULES’ by Dr Paul Enenche

AMAZING FACT: Babies don’t shed tears until they’re at least one month old.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: The grace for generosity and the spirit of giving is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
Re: Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche by lizdammy: 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
Today's SOD - 2020-01-27
TOPIC: IMMUNITY BY THE BLOOD

SCRIPTURE: And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood,"I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you.  Exodus 12":13

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Anyone who is not under the cover of the Blood of Jesus is prone to disaster and destruction

One of the incontestable mysteries on earth is the mystery of the Blood of Jesus Christ. A major mystery of the Blood of Jesus is that it has the capability to save the children of God and suffocate the devil and his agents at the same time. How can what is keeping one person be killing the other? Mystery!

Our anchor Scripture reveals how the blood of the Passover lamb exempted the children of Israel from the plague that befell the whole land of Egypt.

The truth is,"the Blood of Jesus Christ does not only deliver from sin, sicknesses or diseases; the Blood of Jesus also has the capacity to give immunity against destruction to a person.

Beloved, in a generation such as this that is characterized with evil, wickedness, witchcraft operations and satanic activities, the Blood of Jesus Christ is God’s strategy for the exemption of His children from calamity and destruction. The Blood of Jesus guarantees our immunity against danger and disaster. Thus, anyone who is not under the cover of the Blood of Jesus is prone to disaster and destruction. 

Today, I prophesy your exemption from disaster by the Blood of Jesus. Where blood is wasted, yours shall not be wasted, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS": Anyone who is not under the cover of the Blood of Jesus is prone to disaster and destruction.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Constantly make demands on the mystery of the Blood of Jesus in your life.

2. Always take the Holy Communion with revelation and expectation.

PRAYER: Lord,"I activate the force of immunity in the Blood of Jesus on my life. I receive liberty from any form of disaster calculated for me and my household in this season Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST

QUOTE: The Blood Weapon handles the wickedness of Witches easily. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Numbers 11-15

AMAZING FACT: Women have more sweat glands than men,"but men’s sweat glands actually produce more sweat than women’s.

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND": The Healing and Deliverance Service tomorrow by 9:00am at the Glory Dome. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.

AMAZING FACT: If you sneeze too hard,"you could fracture a rib.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION": By the power of the Blood of Jesus, you are shielded from arrows of sudden destruction in Jesus’ Name.
Re: Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche by lizdammy: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2020
Today's SOD - 2020-01-28
TOPIC: A STAND WITH GOD – KEY TO AUDACITY

SCRIPTURE: …As the Lord God of Israel liveth,"before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word. 1 Kings 17":1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It is your stand with God that guarantees your audacity; to stand with God is to standout in life.

A stand with God connotes the maintenance of a solid relationship with God. To stand with God is to stand in authority and audacity; it is your stand with God that guarantees your audacity in life.

Our anchor Scripture above reveals how Elijah stood before King Ahab and fearlessly declared that there would be no rain until he had spoken otherwise. What an audacity! It is like a civilian walking up to a military General and dictator,"someone like Idi Amin Dada of Uganda or Adolf Hitler of Germany, and told him that he would not have access to the treasury of the country which he governs until he (the civilian) asks him to do so. That would be suicidal!

Now, as brutal as King Ahab and His wife Jezebel were, what was it that gave Elijah the courage to make such utterance right before them and went away unhurt? It was because of Elijah’s stand with God.

Beloved, where you stand determines how you end in life. Your stand with God determines your shield in life. Your stand on the Word of God, prayer, holiness or righteousness guarantees your audacity in life.

Today, I prophesy to you, as you determine to stand with God, I decree that your audacity on earth and in the realm of the spirit is guaranteed, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS": It is your stand with God that guarantees your audacity; to stand with God is to standout in life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ensure that you maintain a buoyant relationship with God.

2. It doesn’t matter what people’s opinions are,"camp with God.

3. Always be ready to defend the interest of God wherever you are.

PRAYER": Lord,"I ask that You eject the spirit of timidity from my life and inject into me the spirit of audacity. Help me to maintain Your Presence at all times.I receive the grace to camp with You and to defend Your interest in all situations Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, Get the Message": WHERE ARE YOU STANDING?

QUOTE: It is 'impossicant' to stand before God and kneel before any devil at the same time. Culled from THE PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Numbers 16-20

AMAZING FACT: The lifespan of an eyelash is about 90 days.

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power Communion Service tomorrow with your friends and loved ones for the preservation of your life and destiny by 5:30pm at the Glory Dome. God bless you as you come.   

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: In the Name of Jesus Christ, I decree that no force of hell shall prostrate you ever again in Jesus’ Name.
Re: Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche by lizdammy: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Today's SOD - 2020-01-29
TOPIC: WALKING OUT ON THE DEVIL

SCRIPTURE: Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler,"and from the noisome pestilence. Psalms 91":3

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You are meant to walk on what is walking on you; you are meant to defeat what is trying to defeat you.

It is confirmed that we are in a generation with very high satanic wickedness in an epidemic proportion. Selfishness,"hatefulness and loveless-ness have become the order of the day in our world. There is the degeneration of human sympathy and the escalation of cruelty.  

But the good news is that God has wired His children with enough power to handle the recklessness of the devil and to walk out on him and his devilish operations. That is why God assures us in Mark 16":18,"they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them…

Beloved, you have been constructed by God to be indestructible; no matter how wicked the devil is, he cannot hurt whom God has hidden; he cannot attempt whom God has kept. The devil is not permitted to harass you; rather you have been empowered to harass the devil. Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk… (Luke 10":19 NLT).

The truth is,"you are meant to walk on what is walking on you; you are meant to defeat what is trying to defeat you. Why are you afraid of what is meant to be afraid of you?

Today, I decree an end to satanic oppression in your life; receive the power to walk out on the devil and his devilish operations without consequence, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS": You are meant to walk on what is walking on you; you are meant to defeat what is trying to defeat you.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Know who you are in God and your superiority over the devil.

2. Never agree to be intimidated into cowardice by the activities of the devil around your life.

PRAYER: Lord,"I connect with Your power to handle the recklessness of the devil in this generation. I overcome every agenda of the enemy around my life and destiny by Your Power Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, Get the Message": THE GOD OUR DELIVERER

QUOTE: Those who look up to God don’t look down in defeat. Culled from 365 WISDOM CAPSULES by Dr Paul Enenche 

DAILY READING: Numbers 21-25

AMAZING FACT: The human embryo actually begins developing eyelashes between the 7th to 8th week of pregnancy!

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: The grace and power to put the enemy and his agents where they belong is released upon you now in Jesus’ Name.
Re: Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche by lizdammy: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
Today's SOD - 2020-01-30
TOPIC: POWER ABOVE ALL OTHER powers

SCRIPTURE: Who is he that saith,"and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not? Lamentations 3":37

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Nothing paralyzes satanic agenda like the power of God.

Sometime ago,"I heard the testimony of a rich man in Cotonou, Benin Republic. This man was so diabolical that he had a personal native doctor (Babalawo).  But one day he had an encounter and ran to our church in Benin Republic to surrender his life to Jesus Christ. His native doctor, knowing what had happened in the spirit confronted him physically and threatened to kill him within three days if he failed to return to his shrine. So,out of fear the man ran to our location pastor and said to him, ‘Pastor, help me take care of my family when I die.’ 

However, the Pastor told him": ‘No way! You are not going to die. Get on your knees.’ He anointed him and brutally declared,"‘By the vengeance mantle of God at work on the life of my father, Dr Paul Enenche, I decree that the same three days the native doctor gave you to die, he shall be the one to die.’  Brethren, on the exact third day, the native doctor became history – he died! That was the manifestation of Power that surpasses power. The Power of God is above all other powers on the earth. 

Beloved, the Power of God is superior to any power on earth. Nothing paralyzes satanic agenda like the power of God.All other powers can fail but the power of God cannot fail.

Today, I prophesy to you, the Power of God shall answer for you, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS": Nothing paralyzes satanic agenda like the power of God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Surrender completely to the Lordship of Jesus Christ for your salvation and safety.

2. Reject any alternative to God or the Power of God; it is a trap of destruction.

3. Take cover under the prophetic cover God has placed over you for your preservation.

PRAYER: Lord,"I decree that no power of hell, no scheme of man can ever pluck me out of Your Hand. I stand on the Power of Christ for the preservation of my life and destiny, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, Get the Message": THE WORD OF GOD IS TRUE

QUOTE: Satan has no Power to keep any Secret from being revealed. The Power of God is above the powers of hell. Culled from UNVEILING AND DISSOLVING MYSTERIES

by Dr Paul Paul Enenche 

DAILY READING: Numbers 26-29

AMAZING FACT: Eyelashes like food too; what you eat matters for your eyelashes!

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: By the authority of Jesus Christ, every power harassing you now is arrested in Jesus’ Name.
Re: Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche by lizdammy: 9:55am On Jan 31, 2020
Today's SOD - 2020-01-31
TOPIC: YOUR CASE IS DIFFERENT

SCRIPTURE: When men are cast down,"then thou shalt say, There is lifting up...  Job 22":29

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The season of doom for the world is the season of boom for the church: times of punishment for the world are times of nourishment for the children of God. 

We serve a God who has an exemption package for His people. This exemption package is what makes your case as a child of God different from others. Your case being different simply means that you don’t necessarily have to experience the negative things others experience around you. 

The truth is,"it is not compulsory to suffer what your father suffered. It is true that everybody is living in the same world, but it is not true that everyone’s experiences must be the same.

Time has revealed that we are in a generation where the systems of the world seem to be failing rapidly; a dark cloud of lack seems to gloomily unfold upon the earth. There is also the degeneration in the health of the inhabitants of the earth.

But the good news is, your case is different. For the children of God, the season of doom for the world is their season of boom; the period of scarcity for the world is the period of prosperity for the church. The groaning season for the world is the glowing season for the people of God; times of punishment for the world are times of nourishment for the child of God (Job 22":29,"Genesis 26":1,"12).

My counsel is, camp with God. Nothing makes your case different like association with the Almighty. If God is your Father, let Him be your Father indeed!

In this season, your case shall be different; what befalls others shall not befall you, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS":The season of doom for the world is the season of boom for the church: times of punishment for the world are times of nourishment for the child of God. 

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. No matter what happens around you,"never fear and never faint. Know that your case is different. 

2. Remain under the shadow of the Almighty; fight whatever attempts to fight your relationship or association with God. 

PRAYER": Lord,"I refuse to be buried in the holocaust of this generation. I connect the power to sail through what sink others. I confess that my case different Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, Get this Message": THE GOD OUR DELIVERER

QUOTE: Those who refuse to bow to the threat of the enemy secure the Help of the Almighty. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche  

DAILY READING: Numbers 30-34

AMAZING FACT: A shark is the only known fish that can blink with both eyes.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: I decree from this day onward that all those who know you will see that your case is different.

(1) (Reply)

Prayers For Breaking Ancestral Evil Hold. / People, Stop Leaving Your Children In Church Care! (pic) / Asalamu Allaikum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.