Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,977 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:43 AM

Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings (4820 Views)

My Wife And 1 Are Expecting Our First Child And This Is What Is Happening / Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For / My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Chikaaaaaa: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
I’m Chika 17 of age an orphan I have a brother Michael 14 a sister nelo 7 years and a daughter I was rape she is 4 months. Please If anyone in need of househelp im available I’m a good cook clean fetch water taking care of children in the house please please help me
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by JeffreyD1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chikaaaaaa:
I’m Chika 17 of age an orphan I have a brother Michael 14 a sister nelo 7 years and a daughter I was rape she is 4 months. Please If anyone in need of househelp im available I’m a good cook clean fetch water taking care of children in the house please please help me

Add your location
If possible phone number too

God will see you through

If you're in Abuja I would've refer you to brekete family

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Cutehector(m): 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
Wow
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Chikaaaaaa: 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Thank you I live in Lagos I don’t have a phone for myself but I can email you my friend number she is the one owner of this phone I’m using to chat here please please if anybody interested get back to me I just want to leave this place I’m tired of my uncle using me like his sexual toy me my siblings and baby are not safe here
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Chikaaaaaa: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
I have a lot to say but I don’t know if anybody will listen to me and help us please
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by JeffreyD1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chikaaaaaa:
I have a lot to say but I don’t know if anybody will listen to me and help us please

On Monday morning between 7:30AM to 10AM
Call this number tell them your story and please don't lie or hide anything

From Monday till Saturday 7:30 to 10 am

Keep in trying it till they pick

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by obiekunie2: 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chikaaaaaa:
[s]I have a lot to say but I don’t know if anybody will listen to me and help us please [/s]

stupid and dumb scammers everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by JeffreyD1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
obiekunie2:

stupid and dumb scammers everywhere!

She isn't asking for money she said work

Op drop your number

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Chikaaaaaa: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ok sir I will private message you the number thank you

JeffreyD1:

She isn't asking for money she said work

Op drop your number
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Chikaaaaaa: 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
Thank you

JeffreyD1:

On Monday morning between 7:30AM to 10AM
Call this number tell them your story and please don't lie or hide anything

From Monday till Saturday 7:30 to 10 am

Keep in trying it till they pick

Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Chikaaaaaa: 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Please help me
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Chikaaaaaa: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
My uncle is sleeping with me
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by cococandy(f): 4:47am On Jan 29, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by cococandy(f): 4:49am On Jan 29, 2020
Chikaaaaaa:
Thank you I live in Lagos I don’t have a phone for myself but I can email you my friend number she is the one owner of this phone I’m using to chat here please please if anybody interested get back to me I just want to leave this place I’m tired of my uncle using me like his sexual toy me my siblings and baby are not safe here
1)so you are looking for accommodation in addition to a job?
2)Have you reported your uncle to anyone?
3)Who is your baby’s father?
4)does your uncle have his own family (wife and/or kids)?
5) do you have other uncles or aunties or relatives you can go to for now?
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by ifyalways(f): 6:46am On Jan 29, 2020
Chikaaaaaa:
And same friend availed you the phone by 10pm while your "uncle" is on top you cheesy

Tell us more. Im thinking of writing a novel this 2020 and NLD is the place to meet fantasy writers to learn from.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Chikaaaaaa: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2020
Yes I need a job and a place to stay please my uncle is the father of my baby I have no report him to anybody apart from my friend and people of here he is single no other uncles or aunties my grand mother dies
cococandy:
1)so you are looking for accommodation in addition to a job?
2)Have you reported your uncle to anyone?
3)Who is your baby’s father?
4)does your uncle have his own family (wife and/or kids)?
5) do you have other uncles or aunties or relatives you can go to for now?
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by 4tunebest(f): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2020
Chikaaaaaa:

phone number to reach you on?
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Chikaaaaaa: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ok I will email you my friend number you can call me on video and see I’m real

4tunebest:

phone number to reach you on?
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by cococandy(f): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Chikaaaaaa:

Yes I need a job and a place to stay please my uncle is the father of my baby I have no report him to anybody apart from my friend and people of here he is single no other uncles or aunties my grand mother dies

Your siblings are staying with your uncle too?
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Different people, different things in this world...
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by cococandy(f): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
ifyalways:

And same friend availed you the phone by 10pm while your "uncle" is on top you cheesy

Tell us more. Im thinking of writing a novel this 2020 and NLD is the place to meet fantasy writers to learn from.

I’m wondering how ‘she’ got pregnant for her uncle and had the baby and no one asked any questions. Like even at the hospital or his neighbors

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Chikaaaaaa: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Yes in one room
cococandy:

Your siblings are staying with your uncle too?
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Chikaaaaaa: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
My grandma dies we only left with my uncle he forced me to lie I was rape by unknown people in truth he is the responsible of my baby

cococandy:

I’m wondering how ‘she’ got pregnant for her uncle and had the baby and no one asked any questions. Like even at the hospital or his neighbors
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Chikaaaaaa: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
Please how do I check the emails people are sending ?
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by LewsTherin: 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
Chikaaaaaa:
My grandma dies we only left with my uncle he forced me to lie I was rape by unknown people in truth he is the responsible of my baby

Ok. Ok. Let me ask. Where in Lagos are you?
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Chikaaaaaa: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
I live in ketu alapere

LewsTherin:

Ok. Ok. Let me ask. Where in Lagos are you?
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Chikaaaaaa: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
Please don’t ignore me I really need help I need money but I don’t want for free but I want to work for the money all I’m asking is a job I’m ready for a video call you see for yourself or if anyone live in Lagos want to visit me at home to confirm I’m not a scam I’m ready please
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Foodqueen(f): 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
What part of alapere are you.
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Jamesbally: 3:53am On Jan 30, 2020
Chikaaaaaa:
Please don’t ignore me I really need help I need money but I don’t want for free but I want to work for the money all I’m asking is a job I’m ready for a video call you see for yourself or if anyone live in Lagos want to visit me at home to confirm I’m not a scam I’m ready please

Drop your phone number here Boybally@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Mizwisdom(f): 4:25am On Jan 30, 2020
Hmmm, you guys have started again?
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by frozen70(f): 6:49am On Jan 30, 2020
Chikaaaaaa:

I thought you said you were raped, as in you don't know who raped you

So your uncle is the father of your child and you don't want to repot him to your Kins men
. Why not tell him to marry you and both of you will have kids and settle down as one family sinxw it's not a taboo in your place

If you leave his house he will bounce on your junior sister
Be bold and discuss with your uncle because am sure that baby number 2 will start loading before this year runs out
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by OiOi: 6:59am On Jan 30, 2020
ifyalways:

I would be happy to be part of the project when you start.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am 25 She Is 34 / Polygamism - Can You Trust Your Half Brothers And Sisters? / How Many Children Should A Couple Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.