Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo (56288 Views)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) / Tinubu & APC Chieftains Storm Jigawa Presidential Rally Venue In Style (Videos) / PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by adecz: 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
grin

Godfather & pikin fight,
na just to dey look. cool cool cool

★Kwankwaso Vs Gandollar$$
★Akume Vs Ortom
★Jagaba Vs Ambode
★Oshiomole Vs Obaseki
★Amaechi Vs Wild
★The GEJs Vs Dickson

And so forth!!

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Tomide007: 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
All this things no fit pay obaseki aswear...the person you're fighting has shown to be more influential than you in ur state nah....u lost ur ward, Your lg chairmen ain't supporting you, u can only inaugurate 8 out of 24 House of assembly members because others are loyal to oshiomole..Obaseki needs to call his boys to other mahn...

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by chriskosherbal(m): 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
Citytrend:
Please call them oppositions not Hoodlums.
I don't know why we are so economical with the truth in this part of the world
I think you are right but I don't think this act was carried out by oppsition party but insiders ..

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by yemi002: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
Edo people please continue
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by BRASH: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
What if the crime was commited by the victim to garner sympathy?
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Tomide007: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
emeijeh:
Oshiomhole never saw this coming 3 years ago.
He see wetin pass am
Let obaseki decamp to PDP, and he should contest against Oshiomole's candidate nah....

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Mescana22(m): 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This Country will never get Better with many brainless people existing, Imagine Trump supporters burning down Bernie's rally venue?? the way we take politics to some bitter level in this country ehn, No hope ever and ever in this country, you became a thug and kill yourself for someone who has children that are doing well over seas,

We need to be re colonized again and again for 100 years i swear.

God bless my hustle, even if na Greece, Serbia, or any other calm country make i go there rest and have peace of mind abeg, Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Tomide007: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
Teewhy2:
Can the president settle the difference between the two sides, if the opposition knows what they are doing this is their best chance.
Opposition doesn't exist on state level in that state.....the only serious opposition member has decamped....
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by chriskosherbal(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tomide007:
Let obaseki decamp to PDP, and he should contest against Oshiomole's candidate nah....
he would have won squarely if not that Osho will always resort to federal might for help.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by maskamdo(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
D brooms done burn
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by clarocuzioo(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
APC and in-house violence are inseparable.
Tomorrow now when the court will declare that they have no candidate because of their in house foolishness and immaturity, some ignoramus like IPOBANTIDOTE will be disturbing the whole media space with gnirant rants, they won't call their thugs on both sides to order now.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Tomide007: 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
chriskosherbal:
he would have won squarely if not that Osho will always resort to federal might for help.
He he....u don't know who owns that state....a man that lost his ward will win squarely....The fact that u think oshiomole needs federal might to defeat anyone in that state is funny ..

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by wink2015(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
A venue to be used by National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, for a political rally in Auchi, Estako West local government area has been set ablaze by suspected thugs.

The rally was to receive some defectors into the APC.

Two cars, over 1000 chairs, canopies and the stage were burnt.

It was gathered that the suspected thugs carried out the act at about 2am.

Sources said shots were fired before the place was set ablaze

The rally was to hold at a field owned by a private individual.

Factional Chairman of APC in the locality, Alhaji Abubakar Akokhia, said the rally would still hold despite activities of the suspected thugs.

It was learnt that heavy security was being deployed to the area to forestall any attack.

Comrade Oshiomhole was said to have arrived his country home ahead of the rally.

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-edo-apc-crisis-hoodlums-set-ablaze-oshiomholes-rally-venue/

Edo state politics has never been violent.

But thanks to Oshiomole violence is getting into it and much more stronger.

This is the effect of godfatherism.

Buhari should tell Oshiomole to resign honourably as APC chairman for peace to reign.

Thugs and hoodlums are taking advantage of the tense political atmosphere in Edo state to cause mayhelm and engage in wantom destruction of properties and loss of human lives.

If Buhari continue with Oshiomole, the party is going to collapse by the time Buhari 's tenure elapse.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by berrystunn(m): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
Justinlean02:
Nigeria and Bad News are going hand in hand of late like it's tradition... Meanwhile hear this

There's one obvious truth about Nigeria politics and the master mind or let's say well crafted game plan by the British to the Northerners before handing over power to them pro Independence that is, "instigate hate between the two most peaceful tribe" chose one as you wish and watch them bicker while you ripe them apart. This situation is always a win for the West or y'all think they're blind to the ills and atrocities going on in Nigeria
It's obvious the North has this natural hate with the Igbo but the hate between the Igbos and Yoruba is becoming annoying here on Nairaland. As intelligent and smart as they both claim they've refused to open their eyes to the real problem facing the Nation 'The North'. The North, these folks are the most intelligent politicians there is in Nigeria but they are lacking in some vital areas which breads progression and advancement due to their religion affiliations. No offence as I'm not trying to sound tribalistic here, The North are the real problem of Nigeria as they've dragged this nation backwards with their religious fanaticism and backwardness. They've refused to advance... Well make I drop here una know the rest, I no be preacher but make our conscience guide us all

Did you miss your way to Edo state??
direction to Edo APC vs APC
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Young4jose: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
I pity Obaseki, because is a gunner already.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Citytrend:
not opposition but factional party members

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Patrioticman007(m): 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
Justinlean02:
Nigeria and Bad News are going hand in hand of late like it's tradition... Meanwhile hear this

There's one obvious truth about Nigeria politics and the master mind or let's say well crafted game plan by the British to the Northerners before handing over power to them pro Independence that is, "instigate hate between the two most peaceful tribe" chose one as you wish and watch them bicker while you ripe them apart. This situation is always a win for the West or y'all think they're blind to the ills and atrocities going on in Nigeria
It's obvious the North has this natural hate with the Igbo but the hate between the Igbos and Yoruba is becoming annoying here on Nairaland. As intelligent and smart as they both claim they've refused to open their eyes to the real problem facing the Nation 'The North'. The North, these folks are the most intelligent politicians there is in Nigeria but they are lacking in some vital areas which breads progression and advancement due to their religion affiliations. No offence as I'm not trying to sound tribalistic here, The North are the real problem of Nigeria as they've dragged this nation backwards with their religious fanaticism and backwardness. They've refused to advance... Well make I drop here una know the rest, I no be preacher but make our conscience guide us all

Your mumu never do ?. If the British hate Igbo's that much, why are you practising your haters Religion of Christianity ?. If the North is your problem, why is it, Igbo's have the highest rates of criminals both in Nigeria and International communities ?. Cocaine pushing, human trafficking, kidnapping, internet fraud e.t.c.

When Kaduna Nzegwu was busy murdering Northern leaders, in cold blood, the Igbo tribe celebrated him as their son, and when karma served them crocodile stew hot hot ,during the civil war genocide was their cry.
Everything that happens to an average Igboman he blames the North, from insects bite down to his wife doggy sex position, he blames the Northerners. Its seems they have elevated Northerners to the status of Palm wine drinking gods. We dey laugh ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Urchman200: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
Edo people are to oshemole what he has been given Nigeria through electoral violence and others, Kogi is still very fresh in our minds, law of retribution is really hitting shebaba.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by emeijeh(m): 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tomide007:
He decamps and is made sole candidate?
Na so e easy?
Why didn't Ambode do same?
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Judeerons32: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
The desperation of Obaseki is alarming. Even if Oshiomhole and APC does not hold a single rally. Obaseki will be chased out. I thought he said he is popular. He should go to Accord party. Afterall Orji Kalu formed PPA to deliver Theodore Orji.
Paper weight governor visiting violence on his own people. 2020 is here already. No amount of intimidation or desperation or blackmail will save him.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by slivertongue: 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
something should be done to maintain peace in Edo state

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by winkmart: 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
It is well
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Judeerons32: 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
Seriously did you read the article? Those are Obaseki boys like shuaibu will call them. Ebo stone,Muktari,Andy etc. Edo people should call Obaseki to order before he sets the state ablaze. Election is not War. You do not fight "god fatherism" with thugs. You do that at the ballot
dawnomike:
Edo state and kabaka thug's madness are inseparable

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Judeerons32: 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Akokhia is with Oshiomhole read the article again. But really whatever dislike we have for someone should not becloud our judgement.
Obaseki should defeat godfatherism at the ballot. Oshiomhole never burnt down Aneni rally venue. Never before has Edo been this tensed politically. Support is not by force.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I trust Alhaji Akokhia to show Oshiomhole what he learnt in South Ibie.
If only Shangadi could deploy some Iyekhei boys and Baba Petrol teams with Shauibu and brings in some Jattu men

Oshiomhole will never step feet in Etsako land again.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Tomide007: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
emeijeh:

He decamps and is made sole candidate?
Na so e easy?
Why didn't Ambode do same?
1. Amobode would have been impeached immediately and that means that he can't contest that election (constitutionally)
2. It's Lagos, contesting in another party that's not APC is a waste of time

BTW, the governor of Benue, Sokoto did the same and they won...the only popular member of PDP edo state just decamped to APC and so the road is clear for him...
The fact remains that he's more popular on social media than Edo state.. He can't win an election without oshiomole in that state... He should take the chill pill and stop fighting battles he won't win.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Tomide007: 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
Judeerons32:
Seriously did you read the article? Those are Obaseki boys like shuaibu will call them. Ebo stone,Muktari,Andy etc. Edo people should call Obaseki to order before he sets the state ablaze. Election is not War. You do not fight "god fatherism" with thugs. You do that at the ballot
When u know that you're not popular enough to win at the ballot, what do u do? Thats what playing out.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Angelfrost(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
Honestly, Oshiokomole has overstayed his welcome in APC, and Edo state as a whole... It's high time he is sent on compulsory exile!!!

Negro brings nothing but rigging and thuggery!!!.. What a shame! I expected better from a one time school teacher and Labour union head!

He thinks this is the West where young people kowtow to elders of even questionable character and pedigree...

APC should do away with him before he costs them Edo state, like that Cockroach nearly cost them Imo state. Mtchewww!!! undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Angelfrost(m): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Justinlean02:

Louder please!!!... The dimwits here on this forum can't hear or read well!!!...

I don't know why young people with brains and University degrees can't think or see beyond their noses!!! It's a PITY!!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by hopexter(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
Citytrend:

Only thugs and vandal can do something evil like this.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Judeerons32: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
Honestly how a person makes this kind of statement without shame beats me. How has Oshiomhole imported violence. Obaseki sent his boys to burn cars on airport road to prevent ize iyamu rally u call Oshiomhole. Obaseki boys attacked Oshiomhole house in GRA. Oshiomhole rally venue has been burnt to the ground, lawmakers elect were attacked at protea hotel in Benin led by Obaseki cso. And you say Oshiomhole has brought violence?
Oshiomhole fought Aneni and godfatherism how many violence can u recall.democratic battles are fought with ballots not bullets you should tell Obaseki that. Indeed ur submission is shameful
wink2015:

Edo state politics has never been violent.

But thanks to Oshiomole violence is getting into it and much more stronger.

This is the effect of godfatherism.

Buhari should tell Oshiomole to resign honourably as APC chairman for peace to reign.

Thugs and hoodlums are taking advantage of the tense political atmosphere in Edo state to cause mayhelm and engage in wantom destruction of properties and loss of human lives.

If Buhari continue with Oshiomole, the party is going to collapse by the time Buhari 's tenure elapse.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by bewla(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
dawnomike:
Edo state and kabaka thug's madness are inseparable
short man devil pls allow Edo peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Peter Obi Wins Suleja LGA In Niger State / Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.