Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech (44523 Views)

BREAKING: The 15-count Charge Amended Against Nnamdi Kanu (full Text) / OPC Should Take Over From Amotekun:nnamdi Kanu / Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by berrystunn(m): 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
slydog:

Fact! We are a federation but nothing about us if federal. The govt of Buhari while turning a blind eye to the excesses of his kinsmen and also his own hegemonic tendency of raising one tribe against others, have inadvertently make the remaining tribal sect think about self preservation only.
With time, state/regional police will be a thing everywhere, ultimately, resource control will become localized

Game of thrones
If you can't then back off and stop crying grin
Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by maxiflexy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu should shut up already, who takes a foreign expatriate serious, make him do come back naija, come yarn him rubbish grin grin grin
Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
I don't blame him because Yoruba will say "eni to ba ma da aso fun ni ti ara e lakoko nwo " this boy called Nnamdi comes from the worst state in south east and in Nigeria as a whole due to bad governance and still his people keep praising all the former governors for serving them well. You can imagine the guy who lacks respect saying "South west and Middle Belt should kneel down and ask Biafrans for forgiveness" I believe he is not well.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by blasted12: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
PicLtd:
As usual, thread is filled with ostritches with their heads in the sand.
Fulani herdsmen are no longer the problem, it is MNK far away in US that is the problem.
Nnamdi Kanu is a wanted terrorist he dare not step foot on Nigerian soil ever again

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by 0monnak0da: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
double0seven:
This guy is a big disservice to the igbos. The earlier they separate their identity from this man, the better.

Joker or lunatic, I don't know which one best fits him.
Jonathan or Jonatic
Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by GabinoMarket(f): 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
How old are you?
Have you ever seen war??
If you know what happens during war you will be wise enough to suggest a better solution.
War will be too heavy for you to say!
iyandaoluwaoba:
I have a burden on my heart.
I can feel it like it's happening already.
There's a dark cloud over Nigeria.
It's time to liberate the slaves.
The slaves are seeing light at the end of the tunnel already.
It's time to go
It's time to go.
War is looming.
After war comes peace.
Oodua is rising
Ipob will soon stand yet again.
Buhari will be the last of his kind.
It will happen like a dream.
The war will be short.
But it will happen
And the next generation will be liberated.
Our fathers spirit has risen again in us.
Ooniirisa where are the gods of our fathers
Alaafin, wheres the greatness and the powers you claimed our fathers had.
Obasanjo
Do you want your mistakes to be corrected in your lifetime.
Then be ready for war.
Yoruba be ready
They want to take us unawares.
Yoruba in diaspora.
You guys should start warming up to take back your generation from the ills done to her.
Yoruba,
This is beyond xtians and moslems.
Let's go back to the drawing board
It's war time omo oodua
Let's not shy away from our problems
It's the end of the suffering.
Eshin ko kin ko Ere asarele.
This is not the time to pray to Jesus or Mohammed.
Isreal where you guys copied Jesus from still fight war.
Infact God himself is a warlord.
Ologun loluwa.
It's war time Gs.
Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by yeman1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
I wish Nigeria should split b4 I get old ..
Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by Pavarottii(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mrshocker:
Who’s he? You can’t be speaking to us from exile....COME HOME COWARD!!
So u use ur military apparatus to arrest him?
Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by dalass(f): 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
To trend these days, just say something no matter how foolish on Amotekun..

KANU, the audio chest beater has come again grin grin grin
Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by benobyeze(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
Amatekun is different from BSS. The South West governors jointly formed Amatekun. BSS was created by IPOB, not by South East governors. Please be sincere and tell yourself the plain truth. Should the southeast governors form a joint security outfit, I trust you will be against it because you don't have any atom of respect for your seniors.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by DaBullIT(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
Confirm talk

if you look well well , you will realize Mumundi was abusing Yoruba because we didn't support them to create BiyaFuro , and when likeness turns to hate or resent, it gives birth to PigPodians

Fulani has always been their enemy , BUT

The Yoruba has enough able bodied men, we don't want people who will tag UN , WHO , Trump ,ICC over every little issue

Amotekun is the first thing Yoruba race has demanded for in a very long time and getting it was easy , no be by creek rats or LiePod

Na by sense
Simplyleo:

Can you imagine this pig.

Shebi you dey relaunch your foolish BSS?

Why not concentrate the 1 million miscreants under you on that project? What is your bloody business with Amotekun?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
Fvck you, we don't fvcking need you

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by showafrica(m): 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
PicLtd:
As usual, thread is filled with ostritches with their heads in the sand.
Fulani herdsmen are no longer the problem, it is MNK far away in US that is the problem.

My brother Nigeria problem is irredeemable. Myopic mind everywhere
Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by MusaChukwudi: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=86098775][/quote]

Wow!

MK's Igbo Accent is hilarious!!!! grin grin grin Authentic Igbooo

lzaa immhotep GMBuhari grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by Simplyleo: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
DaBullIT:
Confirm talk

if you look well well , you will realize Mumundi was abusing Yoruba because we didn't support them to create BiyaFuro , and when likeness turns to hate or resent, it gives birth to PigPodians

Fulani has always been their enemy , BUT

The Yoruba has enough able bodied men, we don't want people who will tag UN , WHO , Trump ,ICC over every little issue

Amotekun is the first thing Yoruba race has demanded for in a very long time and getting it was easy , no be by creek rats or LiePod

Na by sense
Exactly.

From all indications, the South West govs are going about it smoothly, and success is being sighted, hence the sudden useless aliance. After sometimes, they will start making all sort of noise how their assistance made it succeed. That is if they dont ruin it with their rascality.

You sabi dem very well. At every little hitch, they start copying AU UN AIDS HIV ETC FIFA CNN etc.

Imagine, a terrorist organisation trying to make alliance with a project aimed at tackling security issues. That alone will make it illegal.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by unbitchable(m): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
degamemaster:
All what I read here are nothing but pure hatred from the Yorubas on tgw Igbos. If Yorubas are wise enough, they should have been thanking Nnamdi Kanu for opening the eyes of everybody. Nnamdi Kanu have not said or vomited half of the venom that adeyinka grandson vomited even to the extent that the UK police had to arrest and ban him. But you will not see the Yorubas condemning the idiot but will be running all over Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

Truly, Kanu is a great man.
kanu is a fool so are his followers. If you believe kanu is sensible for insulting yoruba and asking that their leaders be beheaded, then I as much as believe that Adeyinka Grandson is much more sensible for constantly tearing into ibos and taking them to the slaughter's slab. who snitched on & reported Adeyinka to the Scotland yard authorities? - ibos. They couldn't receive what they dish. Bunch of two faced swines who applauded Kanu but condemned Adeyinka Grandson.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by chigaemezuogu: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
Any Body Attacking Nnamdi Kanu In Any Form, Be It Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas, And Fulanies Must Visit Psychiatrists For Proper Examination, Kanu Is Number One In The World Including Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo, He Is Trying To Liberate Us From Those Criminals Call Politicians, Government Of All Levels Are Not Helpful To Us Especially We Youths
Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by powerkey: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
double0seven:
This guy is a big disservice to the igbos. The earlier they separate their identity from this man, the better.

Have yotubas separated from tiefnubu the chief fraudster of yoyuba land?
Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Amotekun is not for self-determination, we should not let this IPOB boy contaminate this security outfit

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by sofiscatedmoron: 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
head slamming afonja morons will always act like AFONJA SLAVES that they are
Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by MedicH: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

Can you imagine this pig.

Shebi you dey relaunch your foolish BSS?

Why not concentrate the 1 million miscreants under you on that project? What is your bloody business with Amotekun?

somebody like you do not really have sense but let me bring something closer to your nonexistent knowledge. Over a decade ago Nnamdi Kanu the one true prohpet in the order of Nostradamus the man who saw tomorrow warned nigeria against the terror attacks which fulani will launched against the south basically. most people without brains you know ppl that think like you called this a bluff but it came to pass. Do you know that if yoruba launched amotekun say just 2-3 years ago the attack that led to the death of the daughter of afenifere's leader woulod have been averted becasue the leopard will present his fangs and claws and fulani man go tear race but because they called it a bluff, that fine women is gone. Most times when u ignore the words of the prophet, the tragedy is never easy to forget.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by DonroxyII: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
naaija:
Few Highlights as regards Amotekun on Nnamdi Kanu's live broadcast on Friday 24th January

We Will Support Yorubas With 1million Men

Miyetti Allah Never Knew Yoruba People Will Come To Their Senses

Sending Yoruba Governors back to their state assemblies for resolve is a ploy to unravel Amotekun

FG will target an Islam dominated Yoruba state to flaw the Amotekun Push

The idea of a wider regional conflict in Africa if Nigeria breaks up is flimsy

No Igbo Governor can take the Gov Akeredolu stance on giving up second term ambition to serve his people.

No Biafran will fight any Yoruba man on behalf of Fulanis

CAN should stop asking for praying and fasting

South west and Middle belt should kneel down and ask Biafrans for forgiveness

Yorubas are going through what Igbos did 50 years ago between 1965 - 1970

Governors from the east conspired to destroy BSS, A similar body to Amotekun set up by IPOB in 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na_OmmOcFLA
First time I ever listened to Nnamdi Kanu and I'm wowed. I find it difficult to terminate the YouTube Audio.

Nigeria will only know peace, unity and Progress when the fulanisation agenda is quashed until then Southern Nigeria need protection just like South Korea.....

if the bandits,ISIS, ISWAP, BokoHaram and Alqaeda in the Maghreb should overrun Northern Nigeria , trust the western world to protect the Southern Oil (at a cost though) .....

The North are still playing 18th century Usman Danfodio politics in 21st century..... Power change hand easily and nation become history easily while another nation will rise.

The North need to put core north in order ..... SW is the only alliance and if such alliance is broken ... Civil War is coming and The terrorism is Nigeria will consume the whole of Core Northern Nigeria first and part of Middle Belt.

also, The western world will protect Southern Oil (At a cost of course) .... The cost Southern Nigeria will gladly pay.
Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by DonroxyII: 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
double0seven:

What did Nnamdi said that was a lie other than Buhari being Jubril grin ....

The remaining speech are all spot on .... Nigeria is dragging ..... Almijiri system and lack of responsiveness from Northern Nigeria is the reason for all Terrorism..... Terrorism can not survive in Southern Nigeria .... They will have to migrate recruits and bypass middle belt first. unless they come through Antarctica from the ocean .....
Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by jumper524(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
I'm not Yoruba but Nnamdi kanu would be stupid to think he can toy with the yorubas the way he tosses his guillible supporters around.

Southwest trying to create a regional security outfit is different from your yahoo biafra struggle. Don't link yourselves or your yahoo biafra with their struggle, they never asked you neither did they associate with you.

Cross cap your stupidity to a different channel and stop linking your hatred to positive and diplomatic struggle. They are 2 different things..

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by LZAA: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Wow!

MK's Igbo Accent is hilarious!!!! grin grin grin Authentic Igbooo

lzaa immhotep GMBuhari grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by GeneralPula: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
77up:
My fear now is their support for this course because, whatever or whoever they support never succeed.

But I know this is successful already.

I love the fact that non of those Gov is responding to him!

He doesn’t deserve a response!

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by DonroxyII: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
Kubernetes:
This whole issue about disintegration is looking as if northerners will be at the receiving end.
Let it be known that the North stand on a strategic pursuit of economic independence to diversify it's natural resources to a comparative advantage.
Leave Grammar and open ya eyes. without oil money, the north will be consumed by terrorism. There are too much terrorist groups in the core northeastern Nigeria.
Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by Kuginzi: 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
This Kanu guy is a joker.
My IPOB blodas, the earlier you realize Kanu is a fraudster parading as an angel, the better.
Anyway, the 'Python Dance' is still available.

Re: Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech by davillian(m): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

Why did you skip the whole post and highlight this only

Because that's the only thing his brain is looking for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) / Heads To Roll Over NDA Terror Attack / Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.