Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest (25146 Views)

Hoodlums Hijack Election Materials In Kano, Enugu, Akwa Ibom Rerun, Bye-election / APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu / Inec: Apc Can’t Replace Akpabio For Akwa Ibom Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Godswill Akpabio, Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, says he has no interest in the ongoing rerun election for Akwa Ibom north-west senatorial district.

The minister, who was the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate in the initial poll, insisted he has withdrawn from the poll, contrary to a directive from the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Akpabio had informed INEC he is withdrawing from the rerun which was announced after he had been appointed minister.

But the commission said he remains a candidate and cannot be replaced by his party. It said this is because the time for nomination of candidates had elapsed.

However, in a statement by Anietie Ekong, his chief press secretary, Akpabio distanced himself from the poll while also denying the rumour linking him to irregularities in the ongoing exercise.

He said: “It is well known that because of higher national responsibilities as Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Akpabio had withdrawn his candidature from the said election. He was replaced by the APC with Obongemem Ekperikpe Ekpo.

“The other candidates who were scheduled for the elections, Rt Hon Nse Ntuen and Rt. Hon Emmanuel Akpan have written to announce their withdrawal from the elections.

”And just yesterday, the State Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Hon Ini Okopido at a widely publicized press conference announced that the APC will not participate in the rerun elections.

“So on what basis would any sane human being link Senator Akpabio to whatever is happening in Essien Udim Local Government Area?”

Ekong said Akpabio is not in the LGA, and “has no interest whatsoever in what is going on there”.
https://www.thecable.ng/akpabio-dont-blame-me-for-irregularities-in-rerun-in-akwa-ibom-i-have-no-interest-in-it

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by slivertongue: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
don't blame akpabio blame fergie006 grin

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by Citytrend: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
Guys please blame me instead. They are both innocent please

Well, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

11 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by Racoon(m): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Guess he is the one that was alleging a fraudulent votes in his LGA during the last election? Always shifting blame

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by Dataanallysst: 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
What will he say before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by BeerParlour: 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Just like Amaechi had no interest in Rivers State

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
I'm beginning to like this guy
I like people who easily let go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
fergie006:

https://www.thecable.ng/akpabio-dont-blame-me-for-irregularities-in-rerun-in-akwa-ibom-i-have-no-interest-in-it
you have no interest because of your selfish interest

send your funny/unusual/interesting/weird/scary videos to limelightcrazy@outlook.com
IG LIMELIGHTNIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
sad
Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by Asek1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lolz
After all the noisemaking that year wink wink wink
Ok so what if he hadn't landed any appointment in this government
Would he have said the same thing
Lie lie politicians everywhere undecided

8 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by frowland(m): 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Racoon:
Guess he is the one that was alleging a fraudulent votes in his LGA during the last election? Always shifting blame

If he is not participating, then I don't see why any sane person will want to waste his money and time chasing shadows.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by Africomterror: 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Wow
Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by tstx(m): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by ursullalinda(f): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
Says St Akpabio.....wasn't expecting to hear something different

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by BRASH: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
I have a video of corp members being kidnapped and taken to the compound of Ibanga Akpabio, the causing of Senator Akpabio.

According to the confession of the corp members to security operatives who invadede the venue of the alleged crime , they were abducted by unknown gun men to the said compound to thump print for APC.

The video was shared in our WhatsApp

I,m ready to share the video with whoever can upload it on nairaland as I,m finding it difficult to do so.
Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by Kureh(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
How sure ur hands are clean

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by AmazingDesigns: 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by GEOANDSONS: 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
My man choose Minister before e go lose both Ministerial appointment and Senate grin

As my people say

A bird at hand, is what more than 10000 birds in the forest.

Meanwhile, Special offer below

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by Houseofglam7(f): 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by bizhop01: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Akpabio with gra gra, please come and get your stolen mandate that you vow to claim,

You lost in 9 local government out of 10 still expect to win election, i think Akpabio is smart he knows Governor Udom and his village people were about to humiliate him and also buried his political career.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
slivertongue:
don't blame akpabio blame fergie006 grin
See me,see trouble oooooo.....hahahahahah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by bizhop01: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
BRASH:
I have a video of corp members being kidnapped and taken to the compound of Ibanga Akpabio, the causing of Senator Akpabio.

According to the confession of the corp members to security operatives who invadede the venue of the alleged crime , they were abducted by unknown gun men to the said compound to thump print for APC.

The video was shared in our WhatsApp

I,m ready to share the video with whoever can upload it on nairaland as I,m finding it difficult to do so.
Your video is useless

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
What's the news on Akwa Ibom?
Is it the same AAC saga in Rivers?
Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by eedimo(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
What if he is eventually announced the senator elect, would he accept it?

Not possible in Nigeria though �
Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by ba2remagaji: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
Smart guy,,the ministerial post is more OK for him that the senate seat.minister of Niger delta where money De plenty.
fergie006:

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by realstars: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ghost

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by Enoch07: 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
me way take my time to read dis yeye story, wetin really concern me?

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by Factfinder1(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
Oga knows he will be utterly defeated and the Sharia judge head of the supreme Court can not rule in his favor...we hate APC in akwa ibom

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Professor Jega’s Statement On Election Postponement: Full Text / House Apologises To Nigerians For Fight During Plenary / Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.