Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows (32570 Views)

Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex / Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday / Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by Oshoboy01: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
Joshua Iginla Dazzles Worshippers As He Dashes Widows, Less Privileged All Offerings Raised At Togo Crusade

Arguably an incurable philanthropist, Prophet Joshua Iginla of Champions Royal Assembly dazed widows and less privileged in Togo with a lifeline during his two days global crusade there.

Arguably the greatest crusade ever witnessed in Togo going by records, He dazzled worshippers when he said all the money raised as offering and gifts at the first day of the crusade ground should be given to two elderly widows.

Also, instead of collecting offering the second day, he mandated all the worshippers not to drop it but go and give it to the less privileged around them.

His move we reliably gathered caused quite a stir as many were surprised. This was not unconnected to the fact that he Spent close to N20 million for this global crusade at Togo and with the general belief that Clergymen stages crusade for the sole purpose of raising funds. According to our source it was an emotional moment as many of those touched shed tears of joy .

“During his two days evangelic visit to Togo, the Oracle of God blessed two elderly women with the sum total of all the money realised and even added more, as he stated that the major purpose of his visit was an instruction from God which he has carried out and to also win souls.

It was indeed a jaw dropping moment, as papa Joshua Iginla made us to understand that aside preaching love, the practical demonstration is to be done at every available time”

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by xreal: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
God bless him more.

18 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by NwaAmaikpe: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
shocked

God will not bless him for this supposed act of charity because the money is not his.

Why bless him for a gift that technically cost him nothing?

God will only bless him if he goes to his bank account, withdraws from it and gifts these widows in private.

190 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by ekwerendi(m): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
tongue
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by AntiChristian: 7:06am On Jan 26, 2020
Define "whole"? How many Sunday offering?

3 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 26, 2020
He Is Blessed

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by PureMind2: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2020
Good greater
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by hischoice(m): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2020
The other day, that chap on the expressway said he's gonna build a church the size of Ibadan. To what f**kn' end?

Yes, he's daft, but mhen, his followers too?
Including professors fah. They came to that vigil to "seek" God's face for their unemployed graduate children, yet, right in their face, their papa said he will take up one of civilisation's most important means of production - land - so they can more easily and endlessly seek God's face.

Guess what my people... They all shouted in joy.

How many Flour mills can we possibly fit in an Ibadan-sized city?

The black man has long been marked for destruction.

-Edit-
Time heals wounds just as well as it does help us think things through and form better and more informed opinions.

Time has helped me see I shouldn't have used terms like "the chap on the expressway" and "daft" for Mr. Adeboye.

Were my Oldman alive today, he'd be just about the same age as Mr. Adeboye.

Besides, I am a Nigerian Yoruba, I'll be damned if I did so little as not prostrating to greet a man of that age, irrespective of what I think of him or his method.

Nonetheless, I hold valid the substance of my opinion of him. He is not any "powerful" man. He simply has given a lot of time and effort learning his trade. Hence the success.

If a yahoo boy devotes as much time and effort to learning the nitty-gritty of yahooing, success will come.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by bimbax: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2020
Na em money?

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by Mstick: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2020
He’s doing all this for optics, because he has been under immense pressure and criticism so what does he do use the poor and vulnerable for his gimmicks.

This man is a loser and a thief, too bad many Nigerians love to learn the hard way.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by kelvxyn: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2020
Let love lead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by Rollins777(m): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2020
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by JeffreyD1(m): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2020
God bless those that gave the offering Amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by LivingforChrist: 9:39am On Jan 26, 2020
God continue to bless him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by West2019(m): 9:39am On Jan 26, 2020
Oshoboy01:
Joshua Iginla Dazzles Worshippers As He Dashes Widows, Less Privileged All Offerings Raised At Togo Crusade

Arguably an incurable philanthropist, Prophet Joshua Iginla of Champions Royal Assembly dazed widows and less privileged in Togo with a lifeline during his two days global crusade there.

Arguably the greatest crusade ever witnessed in Togo going by records, He dazzled worshippers when he said all the money raised as offering and gifts at the first day of the crusade ground should be given to two elderly widows.

Also, instead of collecting offering the second day, he mandated all the worshippers not to drop it but go and give it to the less privileged around them.

His move we reliably gathered caused quite a stir as many were surprised. This was not unconnected to the fact that he Spent close to N20 million for this global crusade at Togo and with the general belief that Clergymen stages crusade for the sole purpose of raising funds. According to our source it was an emotional moment as many of those touched shed tears of joy .

“During his two days evangelic visit to Togo, the Oracle of God blessed two elderly women with the sum total of all the money realised and even added more, as he stated that the major purpose of his visit was an instruction from God which he has carried out and to also win souls.

It was indeed a jaw dropping moment, as papa Joshua Iginla made us to understand that aside preaching love, the practical demonstration is to be done at every available time”
only 2 member of the church I see here
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by Happyguy201: 9:39am On Jan 26, 2020
GOD WILL ONLY BLESS THOSE THAT OFFERED THE MONEY FOR HIM TO SHARE .THESE PASTORS ARE LEECHING OFF THE GULLIBLE

15 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by ednut1(m): 9:39am On Jan 26, 2020
Gimmicks

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by flyca: 9:39am On Jan 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God will not bless him for this supposed act of charity because the money is not his.

God will only bless him if he goes to his bank account, withdraws from it and gifts these widows in private.
You are 100% right on this one!

9 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by AmazingDesigns: 9:40am On Jan 26, 2020
That's love
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by Inioluwa01(m): 9:40am On Jan 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No offense Bro, but sincerely, this is the first time I'd read a post from you that actually makes sense. Can you keep it up?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:40am On Jan 26, 2020
grin
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:42am On Jan 26, 2020
He has done well.
This is how it should be done always.
God bless those who gave out the offer.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:42am On Jan 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

lies... When did you visit the accountant general of heaven last huh?

You now know how God blesses people and why he blesses them...

Two things... You're either a demon or a wicked roaming dead spirit undecided

What you can't do, just shut your filthy close up mouth there

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by salbis(m): 9:42am On Jan 26, 2020
More of such is needed from other men of God. Some people will keep mute on this now.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows by Bismark121: 9:42am On Jan 26, 2020
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Ogue Dies At Burial Service, Hours To Ministering / My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. / Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.