Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Car Pimping - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Pimping (3960 Views)

Car Pimping / Clean Full Pimping 2003 Corolla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Pimping by letustalk(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2010
Need to have my eod 2003 pimped as follows and want quotes:
1. oven baking
2. change the cover seats for me (came with leather but has a few tears)
3. change both the head lights and all backlights (want the head lamps to be hid lights)
4. change the horn as the present one is week
5. refill the ac gas to R124a Premium Gas (ac is still fine but i believe it can be chiller)
6. replace the mudguards around the four tyres
7. any other changes you deem fit subject to financial agreement

car is located in yaba, lagos

will be awaiting any swift response.
particularly, let me know the whole costs and the costs if i were not to do 2. above as the leather seats are really still quite okay. just wanted a new look for everything

NOTE: Previously sent a similar request to inpired but he has not been able to communicate. Learnt he is on a sick bed.
Re: Car Pimping by viperman: 9:55am On Dec 09, 2010
Hi Man,

Below are the ones i can do for you:

1. oven baking : N65,000
2. change the cover seats for me (came with leather but has a few tears):
Factory honda leather= N90,000
Normal leather= N40,000

3. change both the head lights and all backlights (want the head lamps to be hid lights)
Buying the whole rear and front lamps with casings= N83,000

4. change the horn as the present one is week
N5,000

5. refill the ac gas to R124a Premium Gas (ac is still fine but i believe it can be chiller)
N4,000

6. replace the mudguards around the four tyres
Not sure, but i know this wont cost you above N15,000

7. any other changes you deem fit subject to financial agreement
This will be your call,
Re: Car Pimping by letustalk(m): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2010
Thanks Viperautos, i was actually expecting an input from you. I will keep the thread open for some time just in case there are further potential inputs. After that, i shall settle with the best proposal. In any case, how many days will you take to work these works on the car?
Re: Car Pimping by Vipermann: 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2010
At most, 6 working days; and that will be due to oven baking which takes 3 days.
No problem. Ring me on my phone once you're game.
Re: Car Pimping by kayjasper(f): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2010
Please brothers,what is the meaning of OVEN-BAKING?
And the kind of a.c R124, Is it the coldest gas around?
Can it work for every car A.C system?
Re: Car Pimping by letustalk(m): 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2010
@KAY JASPER
Oven baking is more like factory styled spraying with more care, spray pick/type etc being carried out. Typically, the output is usually far outstanding and visually obvious to anybody. However, the downside is that it is usually more costly than regular painting.

As for the Gas, I heard that is about the best sort. Dont know anything about compatibility. I believe there are experts who can shed more light for you.
Re: Car Pimping by KKmoney(m): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2010
Hi, Will the cost be the same for a jeep.i.e cost of baking a Qx4.
Re: Car Pimping by keytega: 7:47am On Feb 20, 2019
I need ur number.. Post i
Re: Car Pimping by akinwalehabib: 8:01am On Feb 20, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Lagoscleared Toyota Camry 1998 Pencil Light 107k Mileage:N750k. sold!!! / SOLD!!! SOLD!!! Black 2004 Toyota Matrix XR 4dr Hatchback. Low Miles SOLD!!! / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! 2007 Toyota Camry In Akure Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.