Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos (20877 Views)

Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics / Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Juliet11111(f): 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
So sweet. I need me some man to engage me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Dreyl(m): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
Juliet11111:
Really
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Juliet11111(f): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
Dreyl:
Really
Yes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by crackkhaus: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
Juliet11111:

Yes
As beautiful as you are, why has it not happened yet?

Is anything wrong with you? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Ahmed0336(m): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

That's one of the problems they are passing through. Any man coming their way thinks awkwardly undecided

21 Likes

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Juliet11111(f): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

Something is wrong with you for asking such question

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Happyguy201: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Happyguy201: 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
Juliet11111:

nne you too fine ,. unless you have a spiritual problem or bad character i dont see why your still single .

5 Likes

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Dreyl(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Juliet11111:
Yes
Okay, good luck.
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Rexhenrex(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
Juliet11111:
i would love to
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by crackhouse(m): 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
Onye egbuwa brain.
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by MPESA(m): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
Happyguy201:

nne you too fine ,. unless you have a spiritual problem or bad character i dont see why your still single .

I'm sorry to disagree with you Nwanne but the Truth might not be bad character or spiritual except from the enemies but TIME as well, probably NOT YET HER TIME because most time thing's happens for a reasons and I pray that her own favor her for Good....

7 Likes

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by mytime24(f): 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
Marlians cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
If someone send you pm now, you no go reply, you be like, he can't be the one jare, you'll never know the one unless you are open

1 Like

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by crackkhaus: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Juliet11111:

Something is wrong with you for asking such question
Okay, it has to be your attitude then.

Thanks for revealing it. cool

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by boss1310(m): 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
my dear what of that your boyfriend that have ant hill infestation in his room, he is a man too

1 Like

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
crackhouse:
Onye egbuwa brain.

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by superfitsez(m): 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
Juliet11111:

Yes
hey your profile says you from nkwerre,I attended saint Augustine grammar school nkwerre, AKA s.a.g.s ibu anyi danda,,,I really miss umugara nkwerre
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
superfitsez:

hey your profile says you from nkwerre,I attended saint Augustine grammar school nkwerre, AKA s.a.g.s ibu anyi danda,,,I really miss umugara nkwerre

Stylishly shooting shot grin cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by crackhouse(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

lol. I thought as much
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by chibike69: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
grin
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Homeboiy: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
For odumeje church go be there wedding venue na

Nzuzu

The op has a bad character that's why she's single

1 Like

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Simplecity(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

Definitely her attitude

1 Like

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Simplecity(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
Juliet11111:
What of ya boyfriend wey dey live for anthill
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by DGoldenJenny: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
[i][/i]Congratulations Zubby
Is a good thing to love someone and is the best thing to finally pronounce both Husband and Wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by tunize(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

You dream see the babe? Let her be now.

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by crackkhaus: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
Simplecity:
Definitely her attitude
crackhouse:
lol. I thought as much
It was so easy to get her to display it.
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by crackkhaus: 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
tunize:

You dream see the babe? Let her be now.
Captain, am I holding her?
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by crackkhaus: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ahmed0336:

That's one of the problems they are passing through. Any man coming their way thinks awkwardly undecided
Don't mind them.
Fine girls that men should be rushing to remove from street.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
Juliet11111:

In what topic?
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by tunize(m): 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

Captain, am I holding her?
Nope but u jst too dey fire her nau. Na woman she be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics / Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.