Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,731 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos (20800 Views)

Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics / Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Edmundbill(m): 12:35am On Jan 26, 2020
Juliet11111:
So sweet. I need me some man to engage me
okay then lets meet ,send ur number or any form of contact to shoviepee@gmail.com
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Smoke55: 12:45am On Jan 26, 2020
crackkhaus:

As beautiful as you are, why has it not happened yet?

Is anything wrong with you? undecided
hope if some one else ask your sister this same question in your presence you wont get angry?

5 Likes

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:00am On Jan 26, 2020
Juliet11111:

Juliet you beautiful!
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by VirginSearcher(m): 4:52am On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by capsule(m): 5:49am On Jan 26, 2020
crackkhaus:

Okay, it has to be your attitude then.

Thanks for revealing it. cool
Good troubleshooting there bro, most times, they can't have all in one body, one nut must miss.

6 Likes

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Bruno3000(m): 6:38am On Jan 26, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
If someone send you pm now, you no go reply, you be like, he can't be the one jare, you'll never know the one unless you are open
No mind her type. That's how they keep ignoring guys even in their streets and places of worship till they turn 40.
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by careytommy37(m): 7:33am On Jan 26, 2020
See as una just cast OP.
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by timibare(m): 7:59am On Jan 26, 2020
Juliet11111:
your from Imo, your bride price nor b here

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by danfodiojr(m): 8:17am On Jan 26, 2020
Good for them
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by francdec4(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2020
See my people ooo am from Nkwerre too. Close to St. Thomas catholic church.

superfitsez:

hey your profile says you from nkwerre,I attended saint Augustine grammar school nkwerre, AKA s.a.g.s ibu anyi danda,,,I really miss umugara nkwerre
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by superfitsez(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2020
francdec4:
See my people ooo am from Nkwerre too. Close to St. Thomas catholic church.

I'm from owerri, but saint Augustine grammar school was my amalmata,2009 set,, best school in Imo state
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Juliet11111(f): 10:54am On Jan 26, 2020
MPESA:

I'm sorry to disagree with you Nwanne but the Truth might not be bad character or spiritual except from the enemies but TIME as well, probably NOT YET HER TIME because most time thing's happens for a reasons and I pray that her own favor her for Good....

Amen thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Juliet11111(f): 10:57am On Jan 26, 2020
Edmundbill:
okay then lets meet ,send ur number or any form of contact to shoviepee@gmail.com
Wrong email
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Juliet11111(f): 10:57am On Jan 26, 2020
Kalashnikov102:

Juliet you beautiful!
Thanks
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by depumpin(m): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2020
Juliet11111:
pls whatsapp me make we see how things go be 09060507343
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by francdec4(m): 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Which part of Nkwerre are you from. Am from Umuokpu, Nkwerre

Juliet11111:
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by xrayj(m): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Juliet11111:

Something is wrong with you for asking such question
Nothing is wrong with him, he asked a good question. If u are d one on your dp, u shouldn't be single by now, I know Nigerian men. Unless something is wrong with u spiritually or u have a very bad attitude.
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Simplecity(m): 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
tunize:

Nope but u jst too dey fire her nau. Na woman she be.
No be gender equality dem dey find?..abeg park one side jare...Be stylishly famzin
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by VirginSearcher(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
You see how they avoid virginity question as a plague because all of them from A to Z has been destroyed already, if u marry and enter there u go run.. outside beauty but inside rubb1sh.. spoilt generation!

1 Like

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Juliet11111(f): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
depumpin:

pls whatsapp me make we see how things go be 09060507343
Where’s your pic
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Juliet11111(f): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
VirginSearcher:
You see how they avoid virginity question as a plague because all of them from A to Z has been destroyed already, if u marry and enter there u go run.. outside beauty but inside rubb1sh.. spoilt generation!
So you’re telling me every beautiful girl must be married?

1 Like

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by VirginSearcher(m): 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by MPESA(m): 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
xrayj:

Nothing is wrong with him, he asked a good question. If u are d one on your dp, u shouldn't be single by now, I know Nigerian men. Unless something is wrong with u spiritually or u have a very bad attitude.

Bro the question was not Right, how will you feel if someone ask your Sis or next few years and someone ask your daughter the same question... BTW not every beautiful girl are married off early..
Abeg make una free the lady na , Na woman she be and she can't chyke a man instead na man go do am and you expect her to accept everyman that comes her way in the name of marriage.... If you are serious to know why she hasn't married by now, send her pm , get close to her , you will surely find a clue.
SHALOM

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Auntyesther(f): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wish i had me a boyfriend not to talk of engagement ring. Geez!
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by xrayj(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
MPESA:

Bro the question was not Right, how will you feel if someone ask your Sis or next few years and someone ask your daughter the same question... BTW not every beautiful girl are married off early..
Abeg make una free the lady na , Na woman she be and she can't chyke a man instead na man go do am and you expect her to accept everyman that comes her way in the name of marriage.... If you are serious to know why she hasn't married by now, send her pm , get close to her , you will surely find a clue.
SHALOM
Something is wrong somewhere & she knows this. Either spiritually or bad character.
I know what I am saying.
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by tunize(m): 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Simplecity:
No be gender equality dem dey find?..abeg park one side jare...Be stylishly famzin
I park well......no doubt the babe na fine girl but the famzin stylishly nope" if i like her i go write her straight up. I only sey small small call her name.
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by VirginSearcher(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Auntyesther:
Wish i had me a boyfriend not to talk of engagement ring. Geez!
See them.. coming out one by one grin
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
crackkhaus:

As beautiful as you are, why has it not happened yet?
Is anything wrong with you? undecided

You wouldn't blame them, they keep drooling on men they can't have, like sons of wealthy politicians, actors etc
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by depumpin(m): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
Juliet11111:

Where’s your pic
babe just ping me for whatsapp i promise de rest go be history .....u are my dream woman that i have been looking for.....little introduction Am Iyke from Enugu but base in kaduna and Abuja
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Iyiataata92: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
depumpin:
babe just ping me for whatsapp i promise de rest go be history
Na dem oo.
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by depumpin(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Na dem oo.
monitoring spirit
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Iyiataata92: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
depumpin:
monitoring spirit
Don't mistake me for your village people. I'm not a member there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! / Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only... / Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.